f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by s'dreams »

Modified ...
Sismis wrote:This .... bullshit ... has been discussed for over two years. This is nothing new.
And there is nothing new - just the same pack of dills that keep stirring the innards of the chickens they slaughtered 2 years ago ... and who think that every single process point along the way requires breathless purple prose and regurgitation of what everyone already knows.

Frankly I'm bored with it all and those lining up to highlight their ignorance in the media.

Can we have something new please!
Last edited by s'dreams on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:Now there is a report that we could be allowed to recruit state level players to play for us if suspensions are handed out.

Is this the AFL preparing us for suspensions being handed down?
I thought the same thing when I read it this morning.

I would assume that IF the players are suspended they would appeal.
This contingency has been discussed for over two years. This is nothing new.
First time I had heard of it.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Why the f*** are we chasing Dean Robinson to clear the players names? FFS, is this just a f****** circus or what? WE DON'T HAVE TO PROVE A THING.
pretty standard process to introduce defense witnesses.
Yeah, the more evidence we show that discredits ASADA's case, the better.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

robrulz5 wrote:Now there is a report that we could be allowed to recruit state level players to play for us if suspensions are handed out.

How the f*** can suspensions be handed down???

Because they think we possibly ,might have, could have taken a banned substance??.

Show us some f****** PROOF.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

desmondo wrote:

How the f*** can suspensions be handed down???

Because they think we possibly ,might have, could have taken a banned substance??.

Show us some f****** PROOF.
I know it doesn't make sense but either have any of the penalties handed down so far.
npskinner
Top Up Player

Post by npskinner »

Essendon ASADA witness Shane Charter claims new evidence will help players

ASADA’s key witness in the Bombers drugs saga is spruiking evidence he has claimed will throw new light on the case and assist the players.

The Herald Sun can reveal that Shane Charter is considering adding the material to evidence he has already supplied to the anti-doping authority.

The biochemist is set to give an interview to Channel Seven News tonight, while also planning a tell-all documentary chronicling his version of events.

Charter is the key witness in the ASADA case against 34 players charged with doping violations while at Essendon in 2012.

His testimony and supporting documents have been alleged to show that Stephen Dank ordered the banned Thymosin beta-4 from him in quantities consistent with doses of supplements given to Essendon players.

But Dank denies giving players banned or harmful drugs, claiming they were give a legal type of Thymosin called Thymomodulin.

Now Charter, who is facing separate and current charges related to steroid trafficking, is spruiking new material said to have been recently discovered at his former office in Shanghai, where he sometimes sources peptides.

The material has been described as useful to the defence, although it would not be the “smoking gun” that would exonerate players.

The exact content is not clear.

The Herald Sun can also reveal Charter has spent the past two days talking with ASADA, which is seeking a statutory declaration from him.

He has made no decision about whether to provide one.

Major networks have been approached over a Charter documentary, but nothing has been finalised.

He is believed to be seeking a six-figure sum.

On Tuesday night, the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal sat for the first time in the Essendon case, to decide how the charges against the 34 players would be heard.

The Herald Sun’s media lawyer Justin Quill made a submission to tribunal chairman, retired judge David Jones, that in the public interest, the proceedings should be open.

A hearing date was set for December 15 with an expectation it could run for two to three weeks.

If found guilty, players could be banned for up to two years, but discounts could reduce bans to six months, including time served in the off-season.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

LOL, what a f****** farce. ASADA's "star witness" helping the defence team. Could there ever be a greater example of complete and utter bullshit than this entire saga?
Essendunny
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

And why the f*** does the HS Lawyer get to have any f****** input??

f*** off you vultures.....
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

It's a f****** joke…

Caro's headline:
Charter of evidence proves Hird should be sacked
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Christmas reading post asaga is going to be interesting.

If people's futures weren't on the line it would really be hilarious.

What a joke.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Apparently Caro said last night there was not enough evidence. Did anyone hear this?

Very good news if the AFL's mouthpiece is starting to push this line. Could mean they are preparing people for the players getting off.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote:Apparently Caro said last night there was not enough evidence. Did anyone hear this?

Very good news if the AFL's mouthpiece is starting to push this line. Could mean they are preparing people for the players getting off.
She then must apologise to James Hird forthwith....
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:Apparently Caro said last night there was not enough evidence. Did anyone hear this?

She then must apologise to James Hird forthwith....
What for? It's still Hird's fault.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

robrulz5 wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BERT wrote:

I thought the same thing when I read it this morning.

I would assume that IF the players are suspended they would appeal.
This contingency has been discussed for over two years. This is nothing new.
First time I had heard of it.
Nah Sis is right.

Old news.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

i laugh at the huns term for smoking gun to exonerate players.

normally the term smoking gun refers to the evidence of a crime.

where is asadas smoking gun? will we see it on december 19th? if none, GAGF.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I'm beginning to think ASADA's reliance on Shane Charter is becoming similar to the prosecution's reliance on Wendy Pierce in the Walsh St murders case....
Essendunny
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BenDoolan wrote:I'm beginning to think ASADA's reliance on Shane Charter is becoming similar to the prosecution's reliance on Wendy Pierce in the Walsh St murders case....

Haven't heard that name in a while..
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

How many people is Charters talking to? ASADA, the media and now he is saying he has evidence that could get the players off. Hope the last bit is true but what a slimy prick.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

BenDoolan wrote:I'm beginning to think ASADA's reliance on Shane Charter is becoming similar to the prosecution's reliance on Wendy Pierce in the Walsh St murders case....
It now seems that Charters has engaged Mick Gatto to sell his evidence to Essendon, having been knocked back by the TV networks.

He is, by the way, ASADA's chief witness who has yet to agree to give evidence at the hearing. Perhaps ASADA is also being asked to stump up some cash to get him to the table.

You could not dream this stuff up!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:
It now seems that Charters has engaged Mick Gatto to sell his evidence to Essendon, having been knocked back by the TV networks.

He is, by the way, ASADA's chief witness who has yet to agree to give evidence at the hearing. Perhaps ASADA is also being asked to stump up some cash to get him to the table.

You could not dream this stuff up!!!

34 players are being accused of violating a code when those involved in trying to establish a case based on facts, are violating pure decency, ethics and morals.

Society if f***** when this sort of shit is allowed to carry on for 2 years unchallenged. In fact, it is basically supported, encouraged and promoted by the media...
Essendunny