f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..

Post by s'dreams »

robbie67 wrote:So the Fat c*** from The Orstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalian is calling for Robson to resign and Hird to stand down "again".

He really is the gift that keeps giving. I see him in the street, I spit on him.
Understand that he fell down the stairs at a game - so he don't walk too much these days...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

You see, in my own uneducated and often sceptical mind, I have these questions about the whole messy affair. Why the ferocity and aggression of the initial press conference when it's now shown the vast majority of the allegations made at that time were merely speculation or exaggeration? Who benefited from that press conference? Why haven't these organised crime groups and match fixers been arrested and charged? If ASADA had the evidence to lay charges, why haven't they? If ASADA had the evidence to lay charges, why do they need to conduct this protracted interview process?

Even though this guy is talking about NRL, for me, this sums it up beautifully. ASADA look like a bunch of "Keystone Cops".
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

s'dreams wrote:
robbie67 wrote:So the Fat c*** from The Orstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalian is calling for Robson to resign and Hird to stand down "again".

He really is the gift that keeps giving. I see him in the street, I spit on him.
Understand that he fell down the stairs at a game - so he don't walk too much these days...
I'll still spit on him, even if he is in a wheelchair.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

s'dreams wrote:

Robbie... were you at this game?? Standing behind him?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Megan wrote:
s'dreams wrote:

No, he tripped over his own sense of self importance. The f****** flog.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

robbie67 wrote:
Megan wrote:
s'dreams wrote:

No, he tripped over his own sense of self importance. The f****** flog.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Caro last night called it an "explosive day" and said that she didn't "think the club was in a very good position at all." I thought it was rather dull and we're looking good.

Not only did Evans say that we're looking good in terms of the supplements taken - two pharmacists have recently been providing advice on the substances - he was wearing his Essendon tie again and the logo was on the backdrop.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

ASADA official made a timely entry to Windy Hill yesterday at noon while Evens was taking all the heat and briefed the players on the investigation and Mark Stevens just tweeted this

"Bombers players briefed by ASADA offical yest.. Positive messages.. Growing feeling all clear will come on sanctions"
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Jazz_84 wrote:ASADA official made a timely entry to Windy Hill yesterday at noon while Evens was taking all the heat and briefed the players on the investigation and Mark Stevens just tweeted this

"Bombers players briefed by ASADA offical yest.. Positive messages.. Growing feeling all clear will come on sanctions"
Heard that on the news this evening. Would rather hear it from the horses mouth of course. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet :wink:
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Caro has completely back flipped, just said on radio that no-one will get replaced at Essendon and only changes in the footy department will happen...

apparently she is getting wacked left right and center from callers... before they get cut off of course

Gerald Healy also now saying that "no one has been judging Essendon"

Warms my heart!
Kakadu Kangaroos
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:ASADA official made a timely entry to Windy Hill yesterday at noon while Evens was taking all the heat and briefed the players on the investigation and Mark Stevens just tweeted this

Heard that on the news this evening. Would rather hear it from the horses mouth of course. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet :wink:
All clear ;)
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Is it possible Asada is going in with a different approach than they did with Cronulla? Trying to get the boys more relaxed - perhaps getting them to speak more freely and inadvertently get themselves or others in a tangle?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

All clear ;)
No review? It's a goal then! 8)
Essendunny
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Someone point me towards the Grand Final tickets line.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

so I don't post a lot these days but I cant help but comment on what seems to be a growing rumor that the club has been advised that it has no case to answer to in regards to the supplement issue?

any substance in this?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy_Hill wrote:so I don't post a lot these days but I cant help but comment on what seems to be a growing rumor that the club has been advised that it has no case to answer to in regards to the supplement issue?

any substance in this?
I think ASADA are just checking to see if that rumour is on the banned list....
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Windy_Hill wrote:so I don't post a lot these days but I cant help but comment on what seems to be a growing rumor that the club has been advised that it has no case to answer to in regards to the supplement issue?

any substance in this?
Why so quiet, Windy???

Your ascerbic wit has been sorely missed.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:Heard that on the news this evening. Would rather hear it from the horses mouth of course. I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet :wink:
How 's this?
Evans had also taken the opportunity on Monday of declaring he is ''more and more confident'' his players were not given illegal supplements. He said the ASADA investigation could end in weeks, rather than months as was widely expected. The players have begun to be interviewed.
Evans' confidence came from the investigations conducted by two men the club turned to for help when the controversy erupted in February - pharmacological experts Professor Ross McKinnon and Dr Andrew Garnham.
''I have a pretty good idea as to what was given,'' Evans said. . ''We took on two medical experts, the board that is, right from when this story broke back in February.
''They have been advising the board on not only what we know was taken but what has also been speculated as to have been taken in the press, and things that we have come across.
''Those experts have given us some comfort that nothing that the players took was illegal or banned.''
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/h ... 2j5uk.html
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Appears that Charters is being interviewed today by ASADA with a view to "Clear up some issues and foreshorten the length of the enquiry"

Given David Evans comment that the whole thing could be over in a matter of weeks, then perhaps this may be the catalyst to finally get the truth out on the table.

I tried to get on to KB's show this morning with a question "Do you think any Journos would have concerns about their future on the basis that Essendon were shown to be innocent of the more serious charges against them".
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Scott Lucas was just on SEN... Ox spoke about how everything has been reported so far and how Caro and Patrick have been the most damaging, and he asked Lucas how he thought the club will act, Scotty's response was "the lawyers will be big winners out of this".

He also said a couple of players have been interviewed and him being a player agent, I'd say he would be keeping a close eye on all this and might know a thing or 2

Essendon are VERY confident, i'm cautiously content we should be fine
Kakadu Kangaroos