Team v Sydney

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Team v Sydney

Post by BenDoolan »

'51 Bewick wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
'51 Bewick wrote:Don't know whether some people here have short memories, or just have the blinkers on.
Reimers was dropped for poor showings on numerous occassions in the seniors,

What poor showings? He has several good performances under his belt in his 56 games. The only thing that he has been questioned on is his "showing off" with the snazzy boots and goal celebrations. Truth is, he has more talent and ability than several donkeys on our list over the years. And his form at Bendigo has been shit hot in the past couple of seasons.
whereas Myers had reasonable form prior to being injured.
Debateable. Has done nothing of note whatsoever. Just plodding along IMO.
Reimers will need to keep performing in the Magoos, and grab his opportunity by the scruff when it comes as it may be his last chance.
As stated before, his form and attitude at Bendigo has been excellent. I don't see what the issue is against him. He is made to earn his spot more harder than anyone and he appears to have changed his overall team oriented approach along the way.

It makes me sick that some other inconsistent chumps get selected automatically without forcing them to earn their spot like he has to.
So, still think Reimers should have been picked ahead of Myers :roll:
Yes thanks Mr Hindsight :roll:
Essendunny
Sartorius
Club Captain

Re: Team v Sydney

Post by Sartorius »

'51 Bewick wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
'51 Bewick wrote:Don't know whether some people here have short memories, or just have the blinkers on.
Reimers was dropped for poor showings on numerous occassions in the seniors,

What poor showings? He has several good performances under his belt in his 56 games. The only thing that he has been questioned on is his "showing off" with the snazzy boots and goal celebrations. Truth is, he has more talent and ability than several donkeys on our list over the years. And his form at Bendigo has been shit hot in the past couple of seasons.
whereas Myers had reasonable form prior to being injured.
Debateable. Has done nothing of note whatsoever. Just plodding along IMO.
Reimers will need to keep performing in the Magoos, and grab his opportunity by the scruff when it comes as it may be his last chance.
As stated before, his form and attitude at Bendigo has been excellent. I don't see what the issue is against him. He is made to earn his spot more harder than anyone and he appears to have changed his overall team oriented approach along the way.

It makes me sick that some other inconsistent chumps get selected automatically without forcing them to earn their spot like he has to.
So, still think Reimers should have been picked ahead of Myers :roll:
No, but he should have been picked before Lovett Murray.