Essendon V Adelaide - pre-game discussion

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Re: Essendon V Adelaide - pre-game discussion

Post by Daisy..1 »

Malky wrote:Can't believe it's been two years since Staggy, myself and a couple of other mates went across the border to endure a 16 goal drubbing at the hands of a pretty ordinary Adelaide side...

Despite kicking only 6 goals - and the umpires awarding only 5* - we had a pretty good time. The copious amount of alcohol may have been a deciding factor (still think the four of us would have played better than the 22 that played that night!)
*May be an exaggeration - I do remember that we kicked the first of the game... and very few thereafter!

We can only hope that the same drubbing doesn't happen again today...
Ooh but you know it will....only minutes away now, it's all just a matter of HOW MUCH? :(
Image]
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Going to be a wet weather game, hopefully that can reduce the margin a bit.
Koala
Champion of Essendon

Post by Koala »

Daisy..1 wrote:
Gimps wrote:
Daisy..1 wrote:Hope you guys stay safe over there...I got to be honest, I could not do it....your a brave brave lot. Hoping they make your trip a good one..but unfortunately I think we all know what's in store for us/you. Just don't look them in the eyes, heads down guys! :?

..saying a little prayer for you..xx
I'll give as much as I get.. They can get f*****.
OR, you can just do THAT! Hahaha....just keep Carla safe!
thanks floral friend, they took good care of me. Am disappointed I missed out on meeting Gimps though!!
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Koala wrote:
Daisy..1 wrote:
Gimps wrote:
Daisy..1 wrote:Hope you guys stay safe over there...I got to be honest, I could not do it....your a brave brave lot. Hoping they make your trip a good one..but unfortunately I think we all know what's in store for us/you. Just don't look them in the eyes, heads down guys! :?

..saying a little prayer for you..xx
I'll give as much as I get.. They can get f*****.
OR, you can just do THAT! Hahaha....just keep Carla safe!
thanks floral friend, they took good care of me. Am disappointed I missed out on meeting Gimps though!!
I didn't have much time, had to get back to the people hosting me. Maybe next time.

I understand your disappointment, anyone would have been devastated not meeting me, when I was only metres away :wink:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

he had the pleasure of meeting me and Patrick

we almost had to have Carla's back when she burst out laughing when a Crows fan made a fool of himself, I think he knew he stuffed up
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals