Hawks in Crisis?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Rosso I'm mostly interested in that because it should bring out whether that story about some chick finding it and handing it over is infact true. Which I doubt.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Channel 7 have given the name of the girl to the police. I hope she is charged and put in jail.

And I hope the AFLPA push through with this protest against channel 7. They said that they will not conduct any post-match interviews if channel 7 are doing the game.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

As RAR FETCHED as her story appears,is it a surprise that 7 are COVERING THEIR ARSE in HANGING HER OUT TO DRY?

She should out herself in a way,because then we'd know if she really is a staffer sent out on MISSION IMPOSSIBLE,knowing full well if she pulled it off,it'd be her paws all over it and it was not in the Gutter as such,but locked away in the Medical Centre.

In which case,if she was not an innocent bystander as 1st believed,who was it that stated she was paid?Was that 7 leaking that in order to make us think,this was NO ELABORATE PLAN of theirs,but an UNBELIEVABLE FALL off the Back of a Truck story(or found in the GUTTER that defies belief),that simply couldn't be missed?

I'm ever so curious as to how this Pans out.She might be in trouble over this,but a more sinister mob lurk behind with all their SCHEMING,that'll cut her loose,worse than PONTIUS PILATE ever could.

And whilst not literally,I fear they may get away with MURDER on this.