GREAT SCOTT!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Yes you are Robert, you're upsetting me!

Unless you mean I'm not the human, in which case, I open a big can of STFU on your arse ;)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Hahaha ok. I'll leave it....but only because you are such a good shag.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

I know you're getting serious when "Robert" comes out.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote:I know you're getting serious when "Robert" comes out.
I thought Robert came out years ago.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Shhh, that's between you and your buttocks.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Not the only thing between his buttocks from the sound of this thread...

This has gotten so far off track it isn't funny. Ok it is funny :D
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

I would just like to say that for all of our sakes, I hope Esssendon4Eva never becomes Mayor of Melbourne. He would trade The Grand Final, The Melbourne Cup, The Grand Prix, The Tennis Open, The MCG, The Trams, and The Comedy Festival to Sydney for John Laws.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

robbie67 wrote:I would just like to say that for all of our sakes, I hope Esssendon4Eva never becomes Mayor of Melbourne. He would trade The Grand Final, The Melbourne Cup, The Grand Prix, The Tennis Open, The MCG, The Trams, and The Comedy Festival to Sydney for John Laws.
More likely Alan Jones. He's a flaming homosexual, too.
bueller
High Draft Pick

Post by bueller »

BenDoolan wrote:
KaaN10 wrote:Should never play CHB again!
Well I disagree. If the situation calls for it, then it should happen. Scotty had struggled up forward in the past month. He seemed to concede front postion all to easily and found himself giving free kicks away to that "fantastic" hands in theback rule. He wasn't playing well as a key forward. He was thrown to CHB and he DID play well there in the past couple of games. What it did was make him concentrate on his opponent, his own positioning, and the flight of the ball. When he returned to the foward line, all of a sudden he was leading with purpose, found himself in front, and found himself with the ball. Sometimes, he needs a break from CHF so he can re-focus his positioning and attack at the ball. I believe his move to CHB in the last 2 weeks was a great move and it probably sparked the kind of performance he put in on Saturday.
I'm glad your still running with that theory BD - its a pretty self serving comment to help support your argument from last week.
I suppose you've got your opinions and we don't have to agree. As i said last week i can't see why he wasn't played there all year.
He was in all australian form and had a few "quiet" weeks which players do - but doesn't mean he needed to be discarded as a permanant forward.
We're in the business of winning games - which he almost did for us on Saturday when he was finally moved up forward.
We have support players who can play in the backline when Fletcher goes down - he was even played there when Fletcher and Michael were both in the side -not sure why when we've also got Ryder, McPhee (yes and Bradley).
Lucas is a match winner and a freak player.
To me he's more dangerous than our captain and only came within 1 goal of equalling Lloyds season total without playing 4-5 games in the forward line.
I just hope whoever takes over next season has the sense to keep him up there.
What a gun.
"your'e like a girl standing out the front of a chemist…..Too scared to go in and get the pill!"
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bueller wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
KaaN10 wrote:Should never play CHB again!
Well I disagree. If the situation calls for it, then it should happen. Scotty had struggled up forward in the past month. He seemed to concede front postion all to easily and found himself giving free kicks away to that "fantastic" hands in theback rule. He wasn't playing well as a key forward. He was thrown to CHB and he DID play well there in the past couple of games. What it did was make him concentrate on his opponent, his own positioning, and the flight of the ball. When he returned to the foward line, all of a sudden he was leading with purpose, found himself in front, and found himself with the ball. Sometimes, he needs a break from CHF so he can re-focus his positioning and attack at the ball. I believe his move to CHB in the last 2 weeks was a great move and it probably sparked the kind of performance he put in on Saturday.
I'm glad your still running with that theory BD - its a pretty self serving comment to help support your argument from last week.
I suppose you've got your opinions and we don't have to agree. As i said last week i can't see why he wasn't played there all year.
He was in all australian form and had a few "quiet" weeks which players do - but doesn't mean he needed to be discarded as a permanant forward.
We're in the business of winning games - which he almost did for us on Saturday when he was finally moved up forward.
We have support players who can play in the backline when Fletcher goes down - he was even played there when Fletcher and Michael were both in the side -not sure why when we've also got Ryder, McPhee (yes and Bradley).
Lucas is a match winner and a freak player.
To me he's more dangerous than our captain and only came within 1 goal of equalling Lloyds season total without playing 4-5 games in the forward line.
I just hope whoever takes over next season has the sense to keep him up there.
What a gun.
You're right, we don't have to agree. I stand by me assessment as Scotty was struggling with positioning for 3-4 weeks. IMO his move to the back line changed his mindset. And you don't have to convince me about Lucas being a champion.