Why does this man still have an AFL career?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: Why does this man still have an AFL career?

Post by bomberdonnie »

Windy_Hill wrote:Sorry, but when did a girl being a slut become a problem? I live for those sorta girls =P~
Great call Windy... We have all had them and I personally have never complained
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Mick wrote:
Gimps wrote:f*** me, you're comparing rape (alleged) with flicking a photo around.. Turn it up!
No
I'm talking about the alleged incident in the toilets at the Brownlow and the references made by your alter ego Litlle Ripper about Hurley and Lovett

or is your alter ego Old Mate?

Wasn't having a crack at you Mick.. And no, I've got nothing to do with Old Mate..
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

This whole Bingle thing stinks to high heaven.

That photo is 3 years old, and from all reports has done the rounds. Reporters from the Herald Sun have known about it for at least 6 months, and didn't run it, even when Fev was the flavour of the month back in October. Print that photo in that paper and it would have been solid gold.

Bingle signs with Max Markson, who is shopping around a "Paris Hilton-style" moc-umentary to all the networks and magazines for a cool $1 Million dollars
"The network, or its nominated production company, (would be) provided exclusive access to Lara's day-to-day life to be used for a possible reality television series," the email says.
The same day Women's Day printed that article, they received that proposition. And Bingle was so outraged about the ethics of Women's Day she signed up to do a tell-all interview with that same magazine. And this whole story just happened to come to light in the relatively quiet three weeks between the International Cricket season and the Football season.

And instead of flying down to Melbourne to make a complaint with the AFL, as was offered, she has a meeting with her manager in Sydney, where Channel 10, and no one else, "just happened" to be waiting on the street to get the money shot.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Publicity stunt to the max (pardon the pun). Her "career" (if she had one) is at the bottom of the barrel, hence why she has enlisted this f***wit of an agent with zero ethics and morals to "represent" her. The two actually go well together, however what Ol' Max hasn't factored in is that she is probably public enemy #1 in Australia. If that photo was of anyone else, the majority would have been appalled at Fev and felt sory for the lady. But you only have to look at online polls on newspapers and TV networks to see that on most cases 75% DO NOT feel sorry for her at all (this is different to agreeing with Fev)

She had an affair with a married man, she should have known that he has the ethics of a sewerage rat.

If she is so devasted by this, why wont she talk to the AFL? Why is Fev counter-suing her? Why say "I value my privacy", then offer $200k for a tell-all story to the same magazine that "devasted" her? Normally when people say that they value something, it isn't usually a monetary value.

Clarkey, dump the whore and concentrate on beating the Kiwis and captaining this great country like you were meant to do.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

dom_105 wrote:This whole Bingle thing stinks to high heaven.

That photo is 3 years old, and from all reports has done the rounds. Reporters from the Herald Sun have known about it for at least 6 months, and didn't run it, even when Fev was the flavour of the month back in October. Print that photo in that paper and it would have been solid gold.

Bingle signs with Max Markson, who is shopping around a "Paris Hilton-style" moc-umentary to all the networks and magazines for a cool $1 Million dollars
"The network, or its nominated production company, (would be) provided exclusive access to Lara's day-to-day life to be used for a possible reality television series," the email says.
The same day Women's Day printed that article, they received that proposition. And Bingle was so outraged about the ethics of Women's Day she signed up to do a tell-all interview with that same magazine. And this whole story just happened to come to light in the relatively quiet three weeks between the International Cricket season and the Football season.

And instead of flying down to Melbourne to make a complaint with the AFL, as was offered, she has a meeting with her manager in Sydney, where Channel 10, and no one else, "just happened" to be waiting on the street to get the money shot.
Well, what you have described is a prostitute and her pimp.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Why the turnaround,Rosso?Probably because MAX MARKSON looked her up and FOUND Her.Then SUCKED HER IN.

Hasn't that girl got any Family to turn to for PROPER ADVICE and then help the Family CLOSE RANKS around her?Probably not it seems.

Not implying this about Miss Bingle,but ROSSO,perhaps Less Morals than saaaay,A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF?Wonder where DON and CHERYL are these days to HIT IT OFF? :lol:
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I'd still bang her five ways =P~
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy_Hill wrote:I'd still bang her five ways =P~
And then post a photo of it..............so she can become rich.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

She gave me the Queen...
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

j-mac31 wrote:She gave me the Queen...
How was I to know that she'd been dealt with before?
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

billyduckworth wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:She gave me the Queen...
How was I to know that she'd been dealt with before?
Said she'd never had the full house, but CLARKEY should have known.
Last edited by j-mac31 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

In answer to my own question about Family guidance for Miss Bingle?Don't think so if I read right about her brother getting ALL STEAMED UP for $100 GRAND! :roll:
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

grassy1 wrote:In answer to my own question about Family guidance for Miss Bingle?Don't think so if I read right about her brother getting ALL STEAMED UP for $100 GRAND! :roll:
And her mother no less, according to the Herald Sun..
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

dom_105 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:In answer to my own question about Family guidance for Miss Bingle?Don't think so if I read right about her brother getting ALL STEAMED UP for $100 GRAND! :roll:
And her mother no less, according to the Herald Sun..
f***'n disgrace the whole lot of them. They've outdone Fev. Great effort =D>
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Oh I reckon the TEFLON Section,the MEDIA have done DISGRACEFULLY WELL in all this.

Thanks to NEIL MITCHELL whom I heard on MEDIAWATCH LAY BARE who the REAL GRUBS in all this is!