f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..

Post by bomberdonnie »

Said it from the very start and am saying it now

We wont have an issue apart from a possible punch in the face from the AFL for being so f****** stupid in our appointments
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse - if you believe the shit printed in the media. Certainly not a good look on us.
Essendunny
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Would have been nice if this had all of occured in October and November last year rather than mid season.

it just gives the media something to fill the footy pages on the dead days.(Tue-Thurs)

Better yet its essendon, which guarantees to sell rags....heck they even threw in a carlton connection to flog a few more.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote:Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse - if you believe the shit printed in the media. Certainly not a good look on us.
are you referring to the consent forms listing AOD-9604? Hasn't the argument been we have been given approval (according to Dank) that we could use it last year, and only now has WADA said its specifically banned?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Looks like things have taken a turn for the worse - if you believe the shit printed in the media. Certainly not a good look on us.
are you referring to the consent forms listing AOD-9604? Hasn't the argument been we have been given approval (according to Dank) that we could use it last year, and only now has WADA said its specifically banned?
Well, in a way. I thought our defence was "yes we used it but we shown a letter to say it wasn't prohibited" to now saying "even though we have signed consent forms, it doesn't mean they were administered". Very contradictory positions to take, if true.
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:
Well, in a way. I thought our defence was "yes we used it but we shown a letter to say it wasn't prohibited" to now saying "even though we have signed consent forms, it doesn't mean they were administered". Very contradictory positions to take, if true.
Yeah - doesn't look good - but not completely contradictory. We may have had "tailored" programs to suit different players. The consent form may have been generic to cover every possible supplement / substance that Dank / Robinson were planning to deliver. The club might be saying that even though Jobe might have signed a consent form - he may not have been given AOD, while Henry Slattery signed the consent and was given it? (God let's hope we haven't f***** up).
Last edited by tonysoprano on Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

I refuse to listen to anything about this shit until the final investigation and ruling is handed down

The media is our only current source for any information and they have been regularly caught out for the lying c**** they are.

Let's just wait and see what the outcome is when it arrives... No point losing sleep over made up bullshit and exaggerated ego driven wank
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

exaggerated ego driven wank

I reckon that's about the best description of this whole thing I've read so far, donnie.

Nail - head - hit.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

bomberdonnie wrote:I refuse to listen to anything about this shit until the final investigation and ruling is handed down

The media is our only current source for any information and they have been regularly caught out for the lying c**** they are.

Let's just wait and see what the outcome is when it arrives... No point losing sleep over made up bullshit and exaggerated ego driven wank
We are in agreeance, at last :D
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Megan wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:I refuse to listen to anything about this shit until the final investigation and ruling is handed down

We are in agreeance, at last :D
We have agreed before you just dont know it
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Looks like the highly competent anti-doping agencies are attempting their "last stand" in a final attempt to look as if they actually know what they are doing.

Then again, more media bullshit is a more likely the source
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Richard Ings today on twitter
with no positive tests this is a very level playing field. ASADA will have a high burden to prove any offence. Very high
and then
the burden is "to a comfortable satisfaction". So less than "beyond reasonable doubt" but more than "balance of probabilities"
ASADA must prove:
AOD is banned.
AOD was used It really was AOD (not counterfeit?)
And then argue fault.

Big ask.
I will add that it is not widely known that S0 substances are all "specified substances" so intent can become an issue.
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Jazz_84 wrote:Richard Ings today on twitter
with no positive tests this is a very level playing field. ASADA will have a high burden to prove any offence. Very high
and then
the burden is "to a comfortable satisfaction". So less than "beyond reasonable doubt" but more than "balance of probabilities"
ASADA must prove:
AOD is banned.
AOD was used It really was AOD (not counterfeit?)
And then argue fault.

Big ask.
I will add that it is not widely known that S0 substances are all "specified substances" so intent can become an issue.
Absolutely desperate for attention. Massive ****head.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

oh I agree, his comments are very confusing, 1 minute he is saying Essendon are stuffed then the next he is saying the pressure is on ASADA.... you had your 15 mins, time to shhhh now
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Latest report is that Charter's evidence to ASADA:
(a) was much more substantial than they expected and
(b) pointed the finger well and truly at DANK.

Looks like Dank is in a bit of trouble. If this is so, what happens to his defamation case against Demetriou?
God, it gets more complicated by the minute. :?
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Charter the convicted criminal who has admitted to providing illegal drugs to people now suddenly thinks it's a big moral issue?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

My uncle reckons Hird is going to get suspended from coaching for ever after all this. I have no f****** idea where he came up with that. "He was caught lying."
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote:My uncle reckons Hird is going to get suspended from coaching for ever after all this. I have no f****** idea where he came up with that. "He was caught lying."
LOL, you're uncle isn't Patrick Smith is it? :-k
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:My uncle reckons Hird is going to get suspended from coaching for ever after all this. I have no f****** idea where he came up with that. "He was caught lying."
LOL, you're uncle isn't Patrick Smith is it? :-k
He does have a beard.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

j-mac31 wrote: He does have a beard.
Oh, it's Uncle Caro then.