f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:45 pm A slightly different angle to a slightly different Camera Angle,at Albion Park today.

If you’re on the 4 in the 5th,due to that Slightly New Camera Angle,…..

You woz Wobbed,the Cheating c****! :roll:

Just so know,I wasn’t on the 4.But you would be Absolutely Spewing if you were and a decent chunk of a 4 1 7 Trifecta.

Just thought I’d do something different on this thread! :mrgreen: 8)
In defence of the indefensible, clear the crowded dance floor with harder instructions.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Clear the dodgy photo with shrouded investments. :roll:
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:17 am
boncer34 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 am
Windy Hille wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:55 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:07 am
nudder12 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:42 am

No idea.
Maybe you're delusional?

"Some truth, or even some transparency, seems unlikely.
"The Administrative Appeals Tribunal in Brisbane will soon rule on whether anti-doping agency documents related to the case will be released under Freedom of Information laws - though Sports Integrity Australia (which replaced the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority), the AFL and Essendon itself are trying to prevent the release"
Doesn't look great when even our Club wants to bury the documents."
It doesn’t,but I wouldn’t exactly have much positive things,to say about the AAT either.Not after the Morrison years of Buggering that body! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The club wants to put this saga behind it. I get it.

The former players thought, that’s a different story. They want their names cleared, and perhaps a sense of justice in some way. For Jobe, it may be a re-instatement of his Brownlow.

Some may want this to disappear and be forgotten, but there are 34 men whose lives were absolutely destroyed by this crap, and as the evidence (or lack there of) suggests, have every right to pursue justice.
No it's not.
Just out of curiosity, if they’re not interested, who is?

This agitating by Francis - is it all for James Hird and Hird Snr?

I can’t be bothered reading anything by Robbo etc, but is there any serious ongoing push to clear names?
No Ben, it is not all about the Hird's. It is about ALL the players and everyone else who was involved who have SUFFERED as a result of this injustice. Bruce has thousands of documents. He wants to clear people's names. He actually knows more about this saga than those who created it, covered it up and some. It has been difficult getting stuff through FOI. There are many people who want this put to bed and never let see the light of day. If Bruce can, he will attempt blow the lid of this mess, once and for all.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Happy 10 year saga anniversary by the way.

Will there be a re-union?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Not one blank page in 318.

Kind of thing Piglet would say in a Knight Cartoon. :lol:
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:26 am Happy 10 year saga anniversary by the way.

Will there be a re-union?
LOL.
You're about 6 weeks late though. I may have missed it, but as far as I know, no-one mentioned it on the day. Odd.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

mdso wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:29 am
grassy1 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:07 am

It doesn’t,but I wouldn’t exactly have much positive things,to say about the AAT either.Not after the Morrison years of Buggering that body! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The former players thought, that’s a different story. They want their names cleared, and perhaps a sense of justice in some way. For Jobe, it may be a re-instatement of his Brownlow.

Some may want this to disappear and be forgotten, but there are 34 men whose lives were absolutely destroyed by this crap, and as the evidence (or lack there of) suggests, have every right to pursue justice.
No it's not.

I can’t be bothered reading anything by Robbo etc, but is there any serious ongoing push to clear names?
No Ben, it is not all about the Hird's. It is about ALL the players and everyone else who was involved who have SUFFERED as a result of this injustice. Bruce has thousands of documents. He wants to clear people's names. He actually knows more about this saga than those who created it, covered it up and some. It has been difficult getting stuff through FOI. There are many people who want this put to bed and never let see the light of day. If Bruce can, he will attempt blow the lid of this mess, once and for all.
In all essence, this is sounding more like Lingchi than anything else.

If you’re still in touch with the Mule, let him know his work is appreciated. Hope his health is ok.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Windy Hille wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:19 pm

I will. His health is not all that flash

No it's not.

If you’re still in touch with the Mule, let him know his work is appreciated. Hope his health is ok.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

mdso wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:30 am
Windy Hille wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:19 pm
boncer34 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:02 am I will. His health is not all that flash

No it's not.

Yes, I will do that. His health is not all that flash.