Knights on TFS

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Knights on TFS

Post by paddyl90 »

shortly...
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Knights on TFS

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

hmmmm keep us informed JP... interesting to hear what he has to say.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Caroline Wilson article "full of lies"

Tim Watson - "Support him wholeheartedly"

Sheedy - "I don't think he will (shut up) about the club" "Should leave it alone" "I don't delve into the issues at other clubs"

Critics - "Not going to put up with any nonsense with regards to fabrication of lies"
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

1. I admire that he doesn't hide from these issues.

That's about it. Really over talk!! Just show us on the field.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

sti
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I didn't get the feeling he was saying that about Sheeds. Perhaps I wasn't listening that hard.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Well, it wasn't the shitfight that we were promised at the top of the show.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Don't suppose he resigned?
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

Gringe, you've spent years blaming the players. You can't just switch your attention to the coaching box now because it suits your mood.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

andrewb wrote:Gringe, you've spent years blaming the players. You can't just switch your attention to the coaching box now because it suits your mood.
maybe they are all culpable?
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

I think the Caro version of events has more credence because if we are bewildered about some selection and non-selection decisions then surely the individual players must be.

He said "We wont put up with rumours" ? Er, the game and discussions around it is built on rumours. You have to put up with rumours its how you deal with them that the key.

It was a forceful response tonight but I want some fair dinkum passion out on the field. We'll see how they go this weekend.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

MH_Bomber wrote:I think the Caro version of events has more credence because if we are bewildered about some selection and non-selection decisions then surely the individual players must be.

He said "We wont put up with rumours" ? Er, the game and discussions around it is built on rumours. You have to put up with rumours its how you deal with them that the key.

It was a forceful response tonight but I want some fair dinkum passion out on the field. We'll see how they go this weekend.

Was he staring down the panel?
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Fair dinkum you blokes on here are unbelievable sometimes. All we get on this forum these days is 15 pages of bitching and moaning about how we need leadership and strong responses to articles in the press, well here it f****** is. He's called Wilson a liar, flat out. He's told Sheedy that he should be more focused on GWS then Essendon. As Sammy Newman said it was a great interview and very forthright, how many other coaches would dare take on one of the media darlings by calling her a liar and saying that we wont take lies. He addressed the supposed player fight as complete crap and has publicly stated they are 100% behind him and anything saying otherwise is a fabrication.

So after this interview which actually answers a lot of things you guys wanted answered and what do we get on here? Either complete silence or more bitching. f*** me dead. We're happy to write page after page of crap bagging the side but do something right and nobody can be found.

As for wanting the attitude shown by Knights tonight demonstrated on the field...... who do you think that problem falls to? The Pea hearted muppets we have running around on the field.

Bravo Knighta Bravo. =D> =D>

Lets hope the players can respond in equal fashion.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

boncer34 wrote:Fair dinkum you blokes on here are unbelievable sometimes. All we get on this forum these days is 15 pages of bitching and moaning about how we need leadership and strong responses to articles in the press, well here it f****** is. He's called Wilson a liar, flat out. He's told Sheedy that he should be more focused on GWS then Essendon. As Sammy Newman said it was a great interview and very forthright, how many other coaches would dare take on one of the media darlings by calling her a liar and saying that we wont take lies. He addressed the supposed player fight as complete crap and has publicly stated they are 100% behind him and anything saying otherwise is a fabrication.

So after this interview which actually answers a lot of things you guys wanted answered and what do we get on here? Either complete silence or more bitching. f*** me dead. We're happy to write page after page of crap bagging the side but do something right and nobody can be found.

As for wanting the attitude shown by Knights tonight demonstrated on the field...... who do you think that problem falls to? The Pea hearted muppets we have running around on the field.

Well said Bonce
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

pea hearted muppets. LOL.

pretty harsh.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

boncer34 wrote:Fair dinkum you blokes on here are unbelievable sometimes. All we get on this forum these days is 15 pages of bitching and moaning about how we need leadership and strong responses to articles in the press, well here it f****** is. He's called Wilson a liar, flat out. He's told Sheedy that he should be more focused on GWS then Essendon. As Sammy Newman said it was a great interview and very forthright, how many other coaches would dare take on one of the media darlings by calling her a liar and saying that we wont take lies. He addressed the supposed player fight as complete crap and has publicly stated they are 100% behind him and anything saying otherwise is a fabrication.

I do find it amusing when Filthy starts a thread called "Spot On Caro". What's next, "Wallsy you have always been right"?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

i didn't see this but lets hope my Austar recorded it but by the sounds of it very good, and im with you Boncer on the showing leadership stuff, very good to upkeep the tradition of Essendon!!!!

as i said in another thread lets hope all this binds us together and the passion is instilled back into the club!!!!

i forget who said it but they said Matthew Knights has become an Essendon man, and it shows by the way he is fighting through all this, very encouraging to see for me :D
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Filthy wrote:So Robbie if this quote is true, what do you think the heading should be?

"Everythings going along nicely...except for the win/loss ratio"

Greg Chappell eat your heart out. :roll:

Anyway, for MK to come out and basically call her a liar prolly means its is 50/50 true at best but with quotes like that sheesh. #-o

The interview.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/afl/footyshow/
I just find it amusing Filth, that for 10 years you have been calling her a useless hack, that makes up most of the shit that she writes. When she you gets into Knights, it suits your current agenda, so suddenly it is "Spot on Caro".
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

And just out of curiosity, how's our ol' friend Patrick Smith going these days? Is he re-hashing those articles about Horsburgh lying to the media and how we botched Sheedy's departure? Not that I care.....
Essendunny
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

bomberdonnie wrote:

Well said Bonce
Yep.