Ruthless

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Ruthless

Post by rockhole »

Totally agree. Utterly ruthless and single minded with only one goal in sight.

Lovin' every minute so far.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Not too like Carlton I hope...we don't need their salary cap problems :shock:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Bombers have always been a very conservative, keep to themselves football club. Never rock the boat, do what we are told, be nice to everyone.

Guess What, No More Mr Nice Guy

Rover 7
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover 7 »

Have been extremely impressed with David Evans from the start when early in the season in his first TV interview he said"I don't see why we shouldn't be aiming at the finals every year".
Exactly.
That's the way it always was until Jackson proudly and publicly came out with one of his "Five Year Plans" including the uplifting idea that we all should be happy see us sail relentlessly toward the bottom while waiting patiently for relief from disaster by the Kremlin survival {draft] system to come to our rescue.
What a load of crap that was.
Tell 'em optimism and expectation must be packed away and instead come to the bar and have a quiet chat about about the odd win with the hope no one will notice the guts of the place slowly disintegrating.
Only an accountant could dream it up and a dimwit board could accept it.

Love David Evans with anything is possible attitude and fast growing Quiet Assassin reputation.

Wonder what dear Mr.McKissock thinks of it all.
Last edited by Rover 7 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.