Greg Denham, Why So Much Hate?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Heppell#21
Top Up Player

Greg Denham, Why So Much Hate?

Post by Heppell#21 »

I've recently Posted about Dwayne Russell, but I seem to be finding that more and more media personnel are forming a Hatred for the Essendon Football Club. I believe there is no-one in Australia that hates Essendon more than Greg Denham. I ask why? What has Essendon done to you? Is it because you were un-informed about Essendons great plans, do you feel upset, lied too? whats your deal?
Dyson Heppell - Rising Star 2011
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Greg Denham, Why So Much Hate?

Post by rockhole »

There has never been much love for EFC by the media as long as I can remember. Whether this is a result of our success over the years, our arrogance, and let's face it, we can be a bit over the top, or our threat to rise again.

I have to go all the way back to Doug Heywood, a marvellous commentator from the old school, who definitely had a soft spot for us. The worst was Mike Fitzpatrick who aboslutely loathed Essendon and could not hide it during his brief stint at the microphone. Walls has carried on the Carlton tradition.

Of the current crop, Bruce M and Dennis are not bad, but apart from a couple of journos who are self confessed supporters, there ain't much support for us in the media. And even one of those journos turned last year and was seen in a black and white jumper.

So who gives a f***!!! They can whinge and scream all they like. When we break through for the 17th flag they will be all over us like a cheap suit.!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Bruce McAvaney loves us.
Mark Robinson loves us.
I love us.

That's about it.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Ossie wrote:Bruce McAvaney loves us.
Mark Robinson loves us.
I love us.

That's about it.
correction..... Bruce just loves Hirdy!!! :P
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Broooce has exceptional taste.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Heppell#21 wrote:I've recently Posted about Dwayne Russell, but I seem to be finding that more and more media personnel are forming a Hatred for the Essendon Football Club. I believe there is no-one in Australia that hates Essendon more than Greg Denham. I ask why? What has Essendon done to you? Is it because you were un-informed about Essendons great plans, do you feel upset, lied too? whats your deal?
Greg Denham is a first grade wanker. Writes for a 3rd rate newspaper, and is a 4th rate journalist.

I have stopped listening to SEN in that timeslot (9-12) as he does my head in and I can't be f***** with the rest of it. Smith hates us too but he tends to hate all clubs, not just us. Denham is a wanker of the highest order, so the way I see it is that the only way to get him off the radio is to not tune in.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

We should embrace any hatred from the media, it lets us know we are getting under their skin.