PAYBACK TIME.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
filthy2

PAYBACK TIME.

Post by filthy2 »

Whilst its hard not to get ahead of ourselves, I really, really hope that we can maintain this intensity and pressurised game plan all year back and get some payback on Clubs who have been flogging us off the back of Priority Draft picks, handouts, AFL Largesse (partially from OUR gate receipts) after watching the AFL dismantle our Premiership Team in 2001 and allow the Bears to retain theirs......................................................

...........starting with AFLSSR#1 Lovechild this week. :x

I want to rub their noses into their own dungheap starting with "Give Me a Free" Figjam Goodes and stomp all over them. I want to rip out their eyeballs and skull**** them. :twisted:

I can't get over the cheating umpires last year who gave them the game, our bad luck with 2 hammies (Hille & Gus) within a few moments and playing on that toy ground. And again we get them up there early as against at Jihad Stadium in R20.

Tear em a new one boys!! It will be most "Ün-Sydney" like. (When I hear it I hurl instantly :( ).
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: PAYBACK TIME.

Post by bomberdonnie »

Question without notice... Why have you changed your username?
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

It might be easier and have more impact if you point out the teams that aren't AFLSSR love children. :lol:
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

That's the spirit, Filth, Get stuck right in!!

I almost hate these pretenders as much as Hawthorn.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

The arrogance is back in Essendon supporters and the other team supporters are getting their feathers ruffled! I say keep it up! I just hope the results on the field continue throughout the year! I'm definitely over being a laughing stock and I think many people are scared of what could happen!
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Once again it's Sydney in Sydney. I think I read a stat last season where we had only played Sydney in Melbourne something like 3 or 4 times in the last 10 years FFS :x
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

pevfan wrote:Once again it's Sydney in Sydney. I think I read a stat last season where we had only played Sydney in Melbourne something like 3 or 4 times in the last 10 years FFS :x
Round 19 they come here I think it's Round 19.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

filthy2 wrote:Whilst its hard not to get ahead of ourselves, I really, really hope that we can maintain this intensity and pressurised game plan all year back and get some payback on Clubs who have been flogging us off the back of Priority Draft picks, handouts, AFL Largesse (partially from OUR gate receipts) after watching the AFL dismantle our Premiership Team in 2001 and allow the Bears to retain theirs......................................................

...........starting with AFLSSR#1 Lovechild this week. :x

I want to rub their noses into their own dungheap starting with "Give Me a Free" Figjam Goodes and stomp all over them. I want to rip out their eyeballs and skull**** them. :twisted:

I can't get over the cheating umpires last year who gave them the game, our bad luck with 2 hammies (Hille & Gus) within a few moments and playing on that toy ground. And again we get them up there early as against at Jihad Stadium in R20.

Tear em a new one boys!! It will be most "Ün-Sydney" like. (When I hear it I hurl instantly :( ).
i actually like adam goodes, think he is an out and out champion.

i do hope we get em back for last years debacle.
Last edited by little_ripper on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

The ground is very narrow, and suits Sydney's stop start play more so than the SCG. Hardness is more important than speed at this ground, and Watson, Lonergan, Hocking are going to be critical.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

pevfan wrote:Once again it's Sydney in Sydney. I think I read a stat last season where we had only played Sydney in Melbourne something like 3 or 4 times in the last 10 years FFS :x
Yes that's correct - it's probably less than that. But the f****** finally come here later this year. I think 2006 was the last time we did play them year - 5 years ago. What a f****** joke.
Essendunny
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

robbie67 wrote:The ground is very narrow, and suits Sydney's stop start play more so than the SCG. Hardness is more important than speed at this ground, and Watson, Lonergan, Hocking are going to be critical.
i remember the last time we played sydney at ANZ stadium, god damn it was awful. one of the worst essendon performances i've witnessed. i think in '08
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

little_ripper wrote:
robbie67 wrote:The ground is very narrow, and suits Sydney's stop start play more so than the SCG. Hardness is more important than speed at this ground, and Watson, Lonergan, Hocking are going to be critical.
i remember the last time we played sydney at ANZ stadium, god damn it was awful. one of the worst essendon performances i've witnessed. i think in '08
Yeah, I was there that day. Worst thing was (other than forking out a fortune for the weekend) that I took my now ex-missus to the game. She was never much of a footy fan, so to take her to that game and see such a putrid display - priceless! I walked out at 3/4 time, to the obvious dismay of a fellow supporter who said "Pretty poor form leaving this early.." To which I replied "Can't be any worse than the shit the boys are dishing out on the field. When they make an effort, I will. At least those bastards didn't have to pay for their flights.." :lol:
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Was thereat the scg last year.

Never been into umpire bashing, but it was evident that the former white ferrets had it in for us that day, it was a shocker. Will be there on Sunday. Cant wait. I would love to see sydney humiliated and destroyed. Think it will be a lot tougher than that however. Swans feeling the pressure of the GWS giants up here. Swans support becomes very, very thin when they are not winning.

Hopefully the boys will do the business and start off a string of many away wins this season. If they cant maintain the intensity they showed against the doggies, we are already 50% there.

the big question is... who will be umpiring???????????

GO BOYS.
pull their fancy red and white pants down.
electrickery
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Would be fantastic to win this week especially after last year up there. Also my first interstate trip so looking forward to it!
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

My "FW" husband is Sydney, we have always been rather Polite when we play each other. This year however, due to all the ..shall we say..healthy amount of publicity Essendon has recieved over the last 6 months, he now hates us like a true Collingwood supporter. This now means our fake "playing nice" is out the window and i am free to hurt and maim....i have been dying for this moment and this game is my perfect excuse!!! Bring it on Boys!! xx
Image]
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I recall we beat them easily in Sydney when we were shite last year.

They are worse this year

We are better
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Windy_Hill wrote:I recall we beat them easily in Sydney when we were shite last year.

They are worse this year

We are better
That was 2009. Last year we lost by a couple of goals.

A Sydney player got a free kick after being caught high by his own teammate...