Filth in red hot form?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
filthy2

Filth in red hot form?

Post by filthy2 »

BULSHIT!!

Who have they played compared to us?

Us-

Footscray.....massive win.... AFL LoveChild.....cheated out of it......St Faildya.....massive win....Carlscum......massive draw/win considering the circumstances.

Filth (why would you get close to them eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) They don't play interstate until R14...we will have played 3 times by then. :evil: Corption? Equality? Pffft.

- The AFL are corupt : They need Collingfilth in there every final series for $$$ ...alledgedly.
- They are given maggot positive decisions week by week.
- They are lucky injury wise as is all premiers.....not their problem.

The AFLSR allows them to play R 1-4:

- Port....jeez thats a hard game for a Premier. :roll:

- Oh FMD another hard assignment......NORF.

- Carlscum.....softer than a Mr whippy on a February Sunday avo serving a Gimps ice cream.

- Then to top it shock/horror...... R4....Ninthmond!!!! Bloody hell what a hard start to the season. Bottom half 16, 2010. Fair :lol: :lol: :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versus us top 8 2010, 2 PF Finalists beaten by 10 goals; a cheating loss perpetrating by a bloke who couldn't run a fish n;chip shop (Vlad) and a draw to a soft pretender when we were destroyed by injury.

They think they are impregnable. They must read their press....Daily Daicos/aka HS.......headspace??????.....they are due for a fall.....imagine despite the maggots if that ball against the Swans for Stants had have bounced normally....are they individually that much good? Nup.......they are even...like us...that play to a plan...like us.....let us see what happens.

Just think in 2009...a kid called Zaka said they ain't invincible.

No they ain't.

Lets hope its nice weather..... we are mean and keen......Hirdy plays Hille around the ground splitting backs etc etc .TBell out of the pocket, Paddy CHF and Hurls go where you like up to the Fwd 50 bashing and crashing.........guess what toothless?...they are still 200cms in the lastq when you're tired......AND YOU STILL HAVE A SHORTARSE BACKLINE WITH UN- ACCOUNTABLE CAPTAIN.....SHOCK/HORROR (for him...suckhole) even though the AFLSSR gave you an extra 2 days recovery a la Carlscum.

Not that that matters. :roll:

Hunting season is on chillun for filth/scum. :|

GO BOMBERS.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Re: Filth in red hot form?

Post by robrulz5 »

They are in good form, 3 of their wins have been by 10 goals plus and that is a good win regardless of the opposition.

We could also very easily be 4-0 as well. If we had put Sydney away when we had the chance we wouldn't have left any chances to have bad decisions against us. We would have belted Carlton if we didn't get those two injuries.

Hopefully ANZAC Day can bring out the best in the 22 who wear red & black and we can give it a real go.
pevfan
On the Rookie List

Post by pevfan »

Love your work Filth...Welcome back old son :wink: :wink:
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Love your passion filthy2 - you remind me a lot of a previous filthy we once had posting here :wink:

I don't think the previous filthy would have missed the fact that Collingwood played North in Round 2 after they'd come off a 6 day break from playing in Perth in 35 degree heat.

Those 'plucky pies' have certainly had a tough draw - :wink:
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

They've lost one game since round 11, 2010, including NAB Cup (which was a 'dead rubber' against Hawthorn in round 22 last year, when they were already guaranteed to finish 1st).

That's red hot form, Filth.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

These are the hottest Pies I have ever seen - disrespect at your own risk.

Lets get some perspective here. They are a very impressive team, Premiers from the previous year, still unbeaten, thrashing most opposition by 10+ goals

We are an emerging young team, inexperienced, injured, coming from a bottom 4 position last year

They mauled us last year in the correposnding game

Forget about AFLSR Filth - we just have to focus on our own game and hope to see improvement. Improvement this year is all that matters - remember, our time will come
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Having said all that, this will definitely be Collingwood's sternest test this year so I am sure they are keen to see how good they really are. I would imagine they are expecting a tough encounter. If the Dons get within 12 points - frankly, I would be a little concerned if I was a Pies supporter.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Windy_Hill wrote:These are the hottest Pies I have ever seen - disrespect at your own risk.
it's not up to us to respect...... leave all that crap to the coach and players we can say whatever we like and im loving what Filth said!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Windy_Hill wrote:Having said all that, this will definitely be Collingwood's sternest test this year so I am sure they are keen to see how good they really are. I would imagine they are expecting a tough encounter. If the Dons get within 12 points - frankly, I would be a little concerned if I was a Pies supporter.
I heard the other day that internally, Collingwood think they'll be playing us on Grand Final day. :-k
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Ossie wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:Having said all that, this will definitely be Collingwood's sternest test this year so I am sure they are keen to see how good they really are. I would imagine they are expecting a tough encounter. If the Dons get within 12 points - frankly, I would be a little concerned if I was a Pies supporter.
I heard the other day that internally, Collingwood think they'll be playing us on Grand Final day. :-k
NAB Cup Grand Final?
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Ossie wrote:
if true very interesting indeed, it would have to be based on potential improvement

and if that's the case then they are going to want to absolutely belt us on monday.... up to us to stand up
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

23*...warm....soft breeze forecast.

Great weather for marking and top of the ground speedsters.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

personally whilst I love watching the dons play at the moment, I have this sinking feeling that it can't last a full season and we will inevitably have a form slump.

I don't yet believe we will absolutely be participating in the finals let alone the last dance. I'm reserving that judgement for mid season.

Anyone who doesn't think the filth are the real deal are delusional. That said and done, Essendon are in form, so we can give the game a good shake.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

filthy2 wrote:23*...warm....soft breeze forecast.

Great weather for marking and top of the ground speedsters.
Like Dempsey and Winderlich. :(
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.