My ride home on the train..

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

My ride home on the train..

Post by Gimps »

Made the trek from the ground to Richmond station, and hopped on the Sandringham Line train. Things we peaceful, Bombers supporters had a grin on their face, Richmond supporters had their heads down. Until.........

This farken low-life, bogan, in-bred, dentally (not sure if that is a word) challenged, shit breath c*** had a crack at me. "Bet youre ****** happy now aren't ya c***?" he said. To which he got a fairly standard reply of "Who you calling a c***?".

He went on about how shit we are, and that our supporters are filth. I laughed in his face and started to belt out my own version of the Richmond theme song - to which many commuters clapped along to.. it goes a little something like this....

Oh we're from Tigerland. A ****** rabble, we're from Tigerland. Any time you see us, we'll be sucking dick, losing games real quick, lacking class, sucking arse, making you feel sick.

Oh we're from Tigerland, we're ****** useless til the final sirens gooooooooone. Like the Tigers of old, we're shit and we're cold. Oh we're from Tigggggggggggggggggger, licking some crack! Oh we're from Tigerland!

Fair to say the bogan didn't like my rendition. But when he tried to make a come back, he got shot down by the crowd with boo's.

Made the night even more enjoyable..
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: My ride home on the train..

Post by Windy_Hill »

Nice work Gimps :lol:
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

Should have hit the red button and had him ejected from the train lol.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

You have a talent there Gimps :wink:

At least you took the approach a civilised person would and not resort to violence so well done on that.

Great song!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

The thing is, at least he showed some f****** spirt unlike the mess of a football club he support

Good on the Nuff Nuff
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Bomber_Fan wrote:Should have hit the red button and had him ejected from the train lol.
I like spirit, but he made a complete fool out of himself..

The thought of belting him did go through my mind, but, I was pretty chilled out and there were too many women & children around.

My words hurt him just as much..
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

I ran into 2 utter bogans on my train, had to be something mentally wrong with him but anyway he went on to say to his other bogan girlfriend that he knows everything about football, so she asked him who our CEO was and he replied with Ray Horsbourough, i chuckled to myself and he looked at him and i quickly corrected him and his GF laughed, then i was reading the stats from the game on my phone and he asked how the players went and i said stanton had a good game and as soon as that was out of my mouth he was bagging the shit out of him and i said to him "oh i bet your one of the complete ******** that boo him?" and he smuggly said "yes", so i got quickly got pretty mad raising my voice to inform him he had been playing with a cracked shoulder blade and how his run is priceless in this fitness weakened team this year, but he didn't want to know so i just told him to f*** off from any more games this year and went back to reading the stats....

some people will just get no-where in life i tell ya
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Jazz_84 wrote:I ran into 2 utter bogans on my train, had to be something mentally wrong with him but anyway he went on to say to his other bogan girlfriend that he knows everything about football, so she asked him who our CEO was and he replied with Ray Horsbourough, i chuckled to myself and he looked at him and i quickly corrected him and his GF laughed, then i was reading the stats from the game on my phone and he asked how the players went and i said stanton had a good game and as soon as that was out of my mouth he was bagging the shit out of him and i said to him "oh i bet your one of the complete ******** that boo him?" and he smuggly said "yes", so i got quickly got pretty mad raising my voice to inform him he had been playing with a cracked shoulder blade and how his run is priceless in this fitness weakened team this year, but he didn't want to know so i just told him to f*** off from any more games this year and went back to reading the stats....

I don't think Richmond supporters should be commenting on supporter etiquette.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Carl fighter
Top Up Player

Post by Carl fighter »

I might be wrong, but this may have made the paper-

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/subur ... 1h8uw.html
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Carl fighter wrote:I might be wrong, but this may have made the paper-

Damn, you got my hopes up there :wink:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Carl fighter wrote:I might be wrong, but this may have made the paper-

The Blues were awesome on the weekend. I can't help but think how good we would be with Ratten coaching us.. Discuss.
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

Gimps wrote:
Bomber_Fan wrote:Should have hit the red button and had him ejected from the train lol.

The thought of belting him did go through my mind, but, I was pretty chilled out and there were too many women & children around.

Admirable restraint. :wink:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

filthy2 wrote:
Gimps wrote:

Admirable restraint. :wink:
Very admirable.. but I also didn't want to take the risk of catching rabies, HIV etc :wink:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Rossoneri wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:I ran into 2 utter bogans on my train, had to be something mentally wrong with him but anyway he went on to say to his other bogan girlfriend that he knows everything about football, so she asked him who our CEO was and he replied with Ray Horsbourough, i chuckled to myself and he looked at him and i quickly corrected him and his GF laughed, then i was reading the stats from the game on my phone and he asked how the players went and i said stanton had a good game and as soon as that was out of my mouth he was bagging the shit out of him and i said to him "oh i bet your one of the complete ******** that boo him?" and he smuggly said "yes", so i got quickly got pretty mad raising my voice to inform him he had been playing with a cracked shoulder blade and how his run is priceless in this fitness weakened team this year, but he didn't want to know so i just told him to f*** off from any more games this year and went back to reading the stats....

I don't think Richmond supporters should be commenting on supporter etiquette.
they were Essendon fans, well the guy was the girl was collingwood
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

neck beard deluxe wrote:
Gimps wrote:Made the trek from the ground to Richmond station, and hopped on the Sandringham Line train. Things we peaceful, Bombers supporters had a grin on their face, Richmond supporters had their heads down. Until.........

This farken low-life, bogan, in-bred, dentally (not sure if that is a word) challenged, shit breath c*** had a crack at me. "Bet youre ****** happy now aren't ya c***?" he said. To which he got a fairly standard reply of "Who you calling a c***?".

He went on about how shit we are, and that our supporters are filth. I laughed in his face and started to belt out my own version of the Richmond theme song - to which many commuters clapped along to.. it goes a little something like this....

Oh we're from Tigerland. A ****** rabble, we're from Tigerland. Any time you see us, we'll be sucking dick, losing games real quick, lacking class, sucking arse, making you feel sick.

Oh we're from Tigerland, we're ****** useless til the final sirens gooooooooone. Like the Tigers of old, we're shit and we're cold. Oh we're from Tigggggggggggggggggger, licking some crack! Oh we're from Tigerland!

Fair to say the bogan didn't like my rendition. But when he tried to make a come back, he got shot down by the crowd with boo's.

Made the night even more enjoyable..
ha, nice one gimps.

i cant help wondering...what happened after that?
Old mate Neck Beard, I went home and watched the replay of us ruining Geelong's unbeaten run - you would've loved that wouldn't you?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

There would be something seriously wrong if you couldn't spot a couple of bogans on the cranny line!
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

robrulz5 wrote:

There would be something seriously wrong if you couldn't spot a couple of bogans on the cranny line!
It's midday and they haven't woken up to go to a) centrelink, b) the pub or c) the TAB or d) all of the previous...
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Great work Gimps, although I would have just said "yes".
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

j-mac31 wrote:Great work Gimps, although I would have just said "yes".
I'd prefer not to let people know that I am a c*** :wink:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gimps wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:Great work Gimps, although I would have just said "yes".
I'd prefer not to let people know that I am a c*** :wink:
I'm fine either way.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.