Jack Riewoldt - Douchebag

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Madden
Club Captain

Jack Riewoldt - Douchebag

Post by Madden »

Hurley destroyed him tonight.

He cried, dived for free kicks, spat the dummy.

Then, in the last quarter, about 20 mins gone - in the centre square - Hurley's mouthguard came out and hit the turf. Jack picked it up and booted it about 40 metres away. Our runner went and retrieved it, and on his way back to Hurley gave Jack a massive spray which led to that scuffle in the middle while Stanton (I think) was lining up for goal.

Jack is exactly like his cousin - a douchbag crybaby whinger (except with less talent).
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Jack Riewoldt - Douchebag

Post by BenDoolan »

Staggy wrote:Image

Hurley's mouthguard came out and hit the turf. Jack picked it up and booted it about 40 metres away.
It's probably the only kick he got on Hurley all night.
Essendunny
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Don't forget that when Hurley caught him completely out of position in another marking contest his only response was to shove him as hard as he could into another Essendon player who was running back with the flight of the ball. Resulting in Hurley being forced of the ground to be assessed for rib, lung damage.

f****** tosser.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Wow :shock: , this guy is one of the most exciting footballers going around. Most on this site have given Hurley 3 votes just for nullifying him.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Post by dodgey »

Sismis wrote:Wow :shock: , this guy is one of the most exciting footballers going around. Most on this site have given Hurley 3 votes just for nullifying him.
Riewoldt exciting ???

Don't think I'd go that far... A good ordinary player heightened by the fact richmond go to him more than carlton did to fev... I would kick 50's goals a season if teams went to me that often
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Sismis wrote:Wow :shock: , this guy is one of the most exciting footballers going around. Most on this site have given Hurley 3 votes just for nullifying him.
What is your point?

If you are saying that he is an exciting player so we shouldn't point out that he is a whinging sooky lala then YOU have completely missed the point, once again.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

every Richmond supporter i know hates him too, turning into a massive downhill skier
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
brad
Top Up Player

Post by brad »

The worse for me was when he wasted time and ACTED as though he was going to give the ball back to Hibberd only to stand cm away from it, crouch over and then walk away leaving it to Michael to collect himself. The smug look on his face really need to wiped off and in the end the team did it.

Really sums up the character of the guy.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

brad wrote:The worse for me was when he wasted time and ACTED as though he was going to give the ball back to Hibberd only to stand cm away from it, crouch over and then walk away leaving it to Michael to collect himself. The smug look on his face really need to wiped off and in the end the team did it.

Really sums up the character of the guy.
Spot on. The guy may be talented, but he is a smart arse with the sense of humour of a door stop. Loved Hurley trash talking him, the look on his face, he looked as though he needed a cuddle from his cousin.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

dodgey wrote:
Riewoldt exciting ???

Don't think I'd go that far... A good ordinary player heightened by the fact richmond go to him more than carlton did to fev... I would kick 50's goals a season if teams went to me that often
Yup Fev was a good ordinary player as well. Why don't we have one of these? Why don't you strap on the boots then Dodge, because we could use a constant forward.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I think this is a positive comment on Hurley?? I think.....
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Sounds like a bully who believes his own hype. Keeps that up and one day his lungs will meet his teeth. Looks like Richmond need a forward with a serious attidude problem... at least the last one was likeable tho.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

At the end Hurls was trying to shake his hand, acknowledge him, anything.

The pussy walked away from him.

F..k him.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

The only goal the prick could get was from a dodgey free kick.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Even if what you say is true, what part of this doesnt make him a douchebag?
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

Good on ya Jack...... what a great example of a man you are to our kids......

Shake the hand of your opponent when he offers it you reptile.......
You need your manners put back in -or at least a good old fashioned spanking from Damien Hardwick.
Despicable behavior.
What a sook.
Grow up Jack.
electrickery
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Agreed. Which is why I hate so much when he kicks a bag and LOVE it when Hurley pwned him.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.