Woosh & Jobe

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
filthy2

Woosh & Jobe

Post by filthy2 »

Be interesting to see what happens to the perps who put our 2 blokes out with head highs with concussion and blood and how fair dinkum the MRP & AFL are about it.

Woosh was taking out low over the ball when the WC Wanker came in low and hard with his hip and knocked him out. No problems 10 years ago but the head is supposed to sacrosanct....allegedly.....now. Woosh was knocked out.

Watto's was plain for all to see by "hard man" as described by Wanker Press, Waters .....when Watto was not looking and totally unprepared to protect himself.

They came out to hit us hard and we are not there yet physically to cop that. I hope our blokes as they build up too skinny frames, have a good memory.

I am curious if they get weeks especially as they (WCE) are whinging about HH's alleged spear on that thug Kerr.
Last edited by filthy2 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Woosh & Jobe

Post by BenDoolan »

Nothing in the Welsh one IMO. Totally accidental. Jobe's a different story. The bloke's gotta go for that one.
Essendunny
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

BenDoolan wrote:Nothing in the Welsh one IMO. Totally accidental. Jobe's a different story. The bloke's gotta go for that one.
No attempt to tackle BD...went in body first to do damage and concussed him.....head is supposed to be sacrosanct these days. Accidental or not. Duty of Care BS I suppose.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

filthy2 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Nothing in the Welsh one IMO. Totally accidental. Jobe's a different story. The bloke's gotta go for that one.
No attempt to tackle BD...went in body first to do damage and concussed him.....head is supposed to be sacrosanct these days. Accidental or not. Duty of Care BS I suppose.
I think the intention (and I'll have to watch it again) is that he came in to tackle Watson (and did), but his momentum carried him forward and he cannoned into Welsh in the process - with his hip. That is my recollection....

Welsh was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The story of his sad and sorry season I'm afraid.
Essendunny
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

Yeah have a look.

Think you'll find that Woosh came in low diving at the ball; Wanker came in low and collected with his hip but not before Woosh pushed it toward Gus I think who the wanker from his arse took high as Gus was bending to pick the aget up.

His first target was Woosh. He hit him high....obviously given the result...lucky he didn't break his neck.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Agree with filth (THERE I SAID IT) reckon the welsh one will get cited too

I didn't see HH spear tackle... Was it bad?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

bomberdonnie wrote: I didn't see HH spear tackle... Was it bad?
no it wasn't even a spear tackle, complete crap calling it that. slung him over his body and the head barely touched the ground with the body taking all the force, if it hasn't already been thrown out then that's is we are officially playing netball
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

filthy2 wrote:Yeah have a look.

Think you'll find that Woosh came in low diving at the ball; Wanker came in low and collected with his hip but not before Woosh pushed it toward Gus I think who the wanker from his arse took high as Gus was bending to pick the aget up.

His first target was Woosh. He hit him high....obviously given the result...lucky he didn't break his neck.
Just watched it again. Hams came in with the intention of tackling Monfries who had the ball. Welsh stuck his head in an area where Hams could not avoid accidental contact with his hip - whilst tackling Monfries. There is no way he will be cited for this incident. If he is, football is dead.
Essendunny
bueller
High Draft Pick

Post by bueller »

filthy2 wrote:
I couldn't believe what i was hearing after that incident. The replay must've gone up around the ground and the boos that rang out about the free kick we recieved was deafening. Do these people know the rules of football? They obviously disagreed wholeheartedly with the decision to penalise Waters for nearly killing our captain.
What a disgrace their supporters are.
Unfortunatlely Reimers kick was terrible , and the cheers were then louder than the boos a minute earlier.
"your'e like a girl standing out the front of a chemist…..Too scared to go in and get the pill!"
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

The one on Welsh was completely accidental. Surely not even the ******** who are the MRP would look at that.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

bueller wrote:
filthy2 wrote:
I couldn't believe what i was hearing after that incident.
What a disgrace their supporters are.
Agree they were absolutely moronic all game. Never noticed it as much before.
Gnome Chomsky
Top Up Player

Post by Gnome Chomsky »

BenDoolan wrote:
filthy2 wrote:Yeah have a look.

Just watched it again. Hams came in with the intention of tackling Monfries who had the ball. Welsh stuck his head in an area where Hams could not avoid accidental contact with his hip - whilst tackling Monfries. There is no way he will be cited for this incident. If he is, football is dead.
This...when watching this I thought it reflected the limited amount of football Woosh has played this year. He went into the contest head first (no doubt trying to show his wiliness to get his hands dirty) but didnt protect his body and accidental head high contact was the result.

Reminded me of Tory Selwood, Voss delisted him from Brisbane citing Selwoods poor technique when going for contested ball and the subsequent concussions he got from diving into contested ball situations head first.
States are not moral agents, people are, and can impose moral standards on powerful institutions - Noam Chomsky
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

j-mac31 wrote:The one on Welsh was completely accidental. Surely not even the ******** who are the MRP would look at that.

Didnt think accidental mattered in situations like this one. It could be construed as reckless? (i dont think there was much in it to be honest)
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Hams won't get cited for that..
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Jobe was so concussed he was surprised when they told him Hird was coach and he thought the game was a final
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy_Hill wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:The one on Welsh was completely accidental. Surely not even the ******** who are the MRP would look at that.

Didnt think accidental mattered in situations like this one. It could be construed as reckless? (i dont think there was much in it to be honest)
But who was 'reckless', Hams or Welsh?
Essendunny