If you were on a decent six figure salary......

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

If you were on a decent six figure salary......

Post by robbie67 »

....do you reckon you might need to know the basic rules of your workplace? :idea:
F111
Essendon Legend

Re: If you were on a decent six figure salary......

Post by F111 »

robbie67 wrote:....do you reckon you might need to know the basic rules of your workplace? :idea:
You'd think! [-X
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Time for The Age to roll out the next feel good NLM story.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

someone needs to tell them the age old saying of work smarter not harder, there were some disgusting ball movement in the first half of that game
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Jazz_84 wrote:someone needs to tell them the age old saying of work smarter not harder, there were some disgusting ball movement in the first half of that game
I don't think that Robbie is typing about ball movement in general ... more a WTF was he thinking? :roll:
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Jazz_84 wrote:someone needs to tell them the age old saying of work smarter not harder, there were some disgusting ball movement in the first half of that game
Blustery, windy conditions - never helps - think we ended up with better than 65% disposal efficiency which in this conditions is not too bad.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

s'dreams wrote:
I don't think that Robbie is typing about ball movement in general ... more a WTF was he thinking? :roll:
im just talking about the thread title in general but yeah conditions wern't great but neither were the skills early on

hope this holds them in good stead for the Adelaide game, that's a MASSIVE task if we can't get our running game going, but they love to run too so the game might open up and work for us
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

robbie67 wrote:....do you reckon you might need to know the basic rules of your workplace? :idea:
Correct me if I'm wrong Robbie, but I am of the impression that you are referring to a particular incident where a certain unnamed player may have punched the ball through on the full from a stoppage thus giving away a free kick which resulted in a goal.

I just saw said incident in a highlights package.

I'm not wrong though...am I?
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

swoodley wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong Robbie, but I am of the impression that you are referring to a particular incident where a certain unnamed player may have punched the ball through on the full from a stoppage thus giving away a free kick which resulted in a goal.

I just saw said incident in a highlights package.

I'm not wrong though...am I?
"Highlight" is one word for it. Yes, that would be correct. It begs the great question of the day. If you had your choice between NLM and Windy Hill to take an iQ test that your life depended on, which one would you take? The guy who doesnt know the rules, or the guy who says "its's our best win of the season, no doubt about it" without watching the game?
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Rob, you keep pushing the "without watching the game line". Is that seriously the best your fast fading wit can come up with.

A - its not particularly funny and;
B- its not particularly true

so I guess that makes who an idiot.

Listen old fellah - you are the Village Idiot - you know, the grumpy old c*** that every now and then gets a chuckle or two. But seriously, your malicious negativity is getting boring.

Myself and others simply come here for a little banter and an opportunity to express an opinion. You dont have to agree, thats absolutely fine. But the nastiness and name calling just because your incapable of accepting something you dont necessarily agree with is just becomeing so tiring. Ok, so you dont think it was our best win. I beg to differ. I gave my reasons why - you offered up nothing but abuse. Ok, so I know thats the limit of your involvement but seriously, shut the f*** up. You've made your point, I and everyone else who you dont agree with is a retard, moron, idiot, or whatever else your incredibly narrow little mind can come up with.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Dont get upset just because you have been found out. We know you didnt watch the game, and you wait until now to try and deny it. You're a stupid c*** who doesnt know what he is talking about, and you try top put it on me. You really do belong over at Bomber Blitz where the little teenagers might agree with you that beating a 4 and 10 team is our best win of the season, "no doubt about it". No one in that thread agrees with you by the way. No just me.

You didnt watch it, and you should stop telling lies. Though you have no credibility at all now, so it couldnt get any worse for you.

Bomberblitz is really where you belong, and you should leave this forum to the people who watch the games, and know what they are talking about.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

To be fair, i've come across some incredibly unimpressive people through my work who'd be making plenty more than NLM, including some public company CEOs.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

Windy_Hill wrote:Rob, you keep pushing the "without watching the game line". Is that seriously the best your fast fading wit can come up with.

A - its not particularly funny and;
B- its not particularly true

so I guess that makes who an idiot.

Listen old fellah - you are the Village Idiot - you know, the grumpy old c*** that every now and then gets a chuckle or two. But seriously, your malicious negativity is getting boring.

Myself and others simply come here for a little banter and an opportunity to express an opinion. You dont have to agree, thats absolutely fine. But the nastiness and name calling just because your incapable of accepting something you dont necessarily agree with is just becomeing so tiring. Ok, so you dont think it was our best win. I beg to differ. I gave my reasons why - you offered up nothing but abuse. Ok, so I know thats the limit of your involvement but seriously, shut the f*** up. You've made your point, I and everyone else who you dont agree with is a retard, moron, idiot, or whatever else your incredibly narrow little mind can come up with.
Funny how your call him a "grumpy old c***" and "the village idiot" and then devote an entire paragraph to whinging about how robbie67 is a name caller. Do you ever think that it might be you that has the problem Windy_Hill?

Goodes did exactly the same thing that NLM did last year against us... I think it was in the same game he kicked a point after the siren. Maybe it's just an indigenous thing...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

You're over-rating Windy's ability for thought Zero. He's an empty vessel.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I'd say that's one of the less well known rules of the game, but it's still a rule. If I know it, of course the f***** players should.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

j-mac31 wrote:I'd say that's one of the less well known rules of the game, but it's still a rule. If I know it, of course the f***** players should.
Especially as he watched Goodes do it against us a year ago