Hodge

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Hodge

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I reckon the Hawks selectors thought to themselves this week about Hodge: "We don't want to risk him by playing him in the VFL, so let's ease him back against the Essendon firsts instead".
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Re: Hodge

Post by tonysoprano »

:lol: :lol:

You are in more of a bad mood than I am jimmy!
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

jimmyc1985 wrote:I reckon the Hawks selectors thought to themselves this week about Hodge: "We don't want to risk him by playing him in the VFL, so let's ease him back against the Essendon firsts instead".
It's not that ridiculous, after reviewing our match against Geelong they would of had no fear about him getting injured in a contest. Watson, Hocking, NLM, Fletcher and Howlett are the only blokes who go in hard.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

tonysoprano wrote::lol: :lol:

You are in more of a bad mood than I am jimmy!
I'd be in a better mood if: (1) our collapse in the second half of the year wasn't so horrendously predictable; and (2) i could see genuine signs of improvement maintained for more than 8 weeks.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

I'm sick to death of us playing players into form.... worst was when the prick took a mark over 2 of our players in their forward line..... he aint that tall fools, but i guess he is talented unlike us
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals