Leroy

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Leroy

Post by robbie67 »

I knew his f****** posing was going to come back to haunt us. Yes the maggots are c****, but he has bought this on himself, and us, with his f****** bullshit.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Re: Leroy

Post by ZeroEffect »

When he gets the ball, he baulks a couple of different ways (mostly backwards), then waves his other forwards on to present as targets, then he coughs it up as the opposition have gotten players back by the time he's finished his theatrics. Useless.

Our players should take a leaf out of Fletchers book. See ball, get ball, kick the crap out of it.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

ZeroEffect wrote:When he gets the ball, he baulks a couple of different ways (mostly backwards), then waves his other forwards on to present as targets, then he coughs it up as the opposition have gotten players back by the time he's finished his theatrics. Useless.

Our players should take a leaf out of Fletchers book. See ball, get ball, kick the crap out of it.
People at MENSA are at no threat from our morons. f*** they are dumb. Even the pretty good ones like Dempsey are beyond stupid with their lack of thought.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Another junk player. Leroy is half a peg above Monfries. I'd have a little more sympathy if he wasn't pissing away his paycheques at CQ every Saturday night.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

we need better small forwards..... Monfries and Jetta need to go, Davey barely passes

Monfries has a lazy attitude and Jetta is just stupid
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Dumb...stupid...morons....

These words kept on coming into my head during the game tonight.
I know most footballers aren't exactly genuises, but we seem to have recruited a particularly thick bunch.
Most of them don't even have what Jack Dyer used to call a "football brain".

They take the wrong option, panic, go round in circles, give it off to someone in a worse position than themselves, kick it high to the smallest man on the ground, kick it out of bounds under little or no pressure, mouth off to the umpire, kick across goal in defence etc etc.
All of these are very basic - I used to coach a bit of school footy and even teenagers don't usually make SO many basic errors.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

From memory Leroy hit one target today and it took until the last quarter. Also like a lot of teammates he is too worried about where his opponent is instead of going for the ball.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Is a tease - get what we can for him.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

There's too much timidness about his presence that doesn't look like being eradicated. And if you want a team to go to battle in finals, this is the sort of trait that you must get rid of.

I mentioned this about Leroy in 2009/10. I thought he was starting to get a harder edge to his game the last couple of seasons, but lately, the ol' timidness is coming to the surface again.

Get harder, or empty your locker....
Essendunny
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Bomba Says.......

"They'll sack themselves"

After tonight Leroy and a number of his mates filed in for pink slips.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

robbie67 wrote:I knew his f****** posing was going to come back to haunt us. Yes the maggots are c****, but he has bought this on himself, and us, with his f****** bullshit.
Really?

He should have been given a shot on goal for a great tackle. Sure the 50m was unacceptable but the umps got it wrong and I am sure they didnt go "hmm thats the little stager Leroy - screw him lets make his life miserable" - seems a bit far fetched to me....
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

13 disposals

8 clangers

nuff said
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Jazz_84 wrote:13 disposals

8 clangers

nuff said
Holy shit that is bad
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bomberdonnie wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:13 disposals

8 clangers

nuff said
Holy shit that is bad
Not to mention his soft attempts to gather the contested ball or his lame tackle efforts that were easily brushed aside. He may have eradicated his "fumbles" from 2-3 years ago, but some of the other rubbish is ingrained.
Essendunny
bombermancan
Top Up Player

Post by bombermancan »

gone walkabout like he did last year after the first 10 rounds.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Western Red wrote:
robbie67 wrote:I knew his f****** posing was going to come back to haunt us. Yes the maggots are c****, but he has bought this on himself, and us, with his f****** bullshit.
Really?

He should have been given a shot on goal for a great tackle. Sure the 50m was unacceptable but the umps got it wrong and I am sure they didnt go "hmm thats the little stager Leroy - screw him lets make his life miserable" - seems a bit far fetched to me....
Far fetched ay? Why dont you ask Stephen Milne, James Hird, Matty Lloyd even? Oh, and you wont see me saying anywhere that it is a concious effort by the maggots either. But you just keep your head up your ass. It's where it belongs.
JockStrap

Post by JockStrap »

One Russian Word - fukhimov

sick of carrying these types of players - wannabe AFL stars that ultimately dont learn and dont add value to the team. I cant imagine what goes through Jobe's head when he sees some of the shit being served up by Leroy and some of his other Band of Marry Men.

If Essendon was a music group, Jobe would have walked out due to creative differences years ago and started a solo career
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

JockStrap wrote:One Russian Word - fukhimov

sick of carrying these types of players - wannabe AFL stars that ultimately dont learn and dont add value to the team. I cant imagine what goes through Jobe's head when he sees some of the shit being served up by Leroy and some of his other Band of Marry Men.

If Essendon was a music group, Jobe would have walked out due to creative differences years ago and started a solo career
hahaha.

To be fair though, small forwards at all the clubs seem to have big peaks and troffs in their performance. It's the nature of the role they play.

He's on my "watch" list.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

robbie67 wrote:
Western Red wrote:
Really?

Far fetched ay? Why dont you ask Stephen Milne, James Hird, Matty Lloyd even? Oh, and you wont see me saying anywhere that it is a concious effort by the maggots either. But you just keep your head up your ass. It's where it belongs.
Thanks Robert. It was a good post until you let your inner neanderthal get involved! So you dont agree that the decision was incorrect? Try to keep it on track this time in your response.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Western Red wrote:
robbie67 wrote:
Western Red wrote:
Really?

Thanks Robert. It was a good post until you let your inner neanderthal get involved! So you dont agree that the decision was incorrect? Try to keep it on track this time in your response.
You think using a word like neanderthal makes you smart? You're even dumber than Jetta. You would only have to read the first post in this thread to know I think it was the wrong decision. What I am also saying is, that he has only himself to blame for those decisions. If you think the maggots dont take that stuff into account, you may even be as dumb as Brendon Fevola.