f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by uptick »

robrulz5 wrote:
mdso wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:We DEFINITELY MUST NOT MAKE ANY DEALS. WE MUST NOT COP TO SOMETHING THAT IS UNTRUE.

That's what I'm talking about and definitely no prisoner's dilemma.

The problem is is if the players now at other clubs sing after being pressured by their clubs. That could cause some trouble.
But if there is no evidence, then all they will be singing will be scenarios not fact, so whilst the haters will love it, so doing should not impact on the outcome for the rest assuming an impartial judgement panel
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten »

robrulz5 wrote:
mdso wrote:
MH_Bomber wrote:We DEFINITELY MUST NOT MAKE ANY DEALS. WE MUST NOT COP TO SOMETHING THAT IS UNTRUE.

The problem is is if the players now at other clubs sing after being pressured by their clubs. That could cause some trouble.

Just read an article in the R(age) where "soft cock" Ryder might break ranks>

Paddy Ryder could be the first Bomber to strike a deal with ASADA

A mentally fragile ryder willing to accept a plea bargain ( &to agree to be labelled a drug cheat) to get rid of this arseada business, could make it difficult for the rest of his former "mates" in their case. Someone should knock some sense into him to have the courage to stick it out. But then again the words " courage " don't necessarily apply to ryder with his misses firmly in control.

STRONGLY agree the club & the Players should do whatever it takes & fight this circumstantial bullshit to the highest court if need be & stick these 12000 pages up McDipshits arse.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Whether Paddy or any other current or former player breaks ranks and gets a deal won't matter. I am so convinced we will be punished again no matter how flimsy the evidence. We have been f***** over this entire episode, I don't expect it to change in the coming months.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

tonysoprano wrote:Whether Paddy or any other current or former player breaks ranks and gets a deal won't matter. I am so convinced we will be punished again no matter how flimsy the evidence. We have been f***** over this entire episode, I don't expect it to change in the coming months.
Ever the optimist tony :lol:
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

Crazyman wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:Whether Paddy or any other current or former player breaks ranks and gets a deal won't matter. I am so convinced we will be punished again no matter how flimsy the evidence. We have been f***** over this entire episode, I don't expect it to change in the coming months.
terrible habit I have I know. have been so disillusioned by this whole thing. I've tried to explain to family and friends they have no idea what its been like. they just laugh.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

tonysoprano wrote:
Crazyman wrote:
terrible habit I have I know. have been so disillusioned by this whole thing. I've tried to explain to family and friends they have no idea what its been like. they just laugh.
I completely agree with you. We have been f***** over every step of the way and I can't see it changing now.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

uptick wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:
mdso wrote:

But if there is no evidence, then all they will be singing will be scenarios not fact, so whilst the haters will love it, so doing should not impact on the outcome for the rest assuming an impartial judgement panel

There has been no evidence thoughtout the entire saga, yet Hird was suspended for a year and the club given the biggest penalties the game has ever seen. If ASADA lose this they will become an irrelevant organisation and the government, the AFL & ASADA themselves will not be willing to let that happen.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I hope Ryder does take a deal. I will boo and yell out drug cheat every time he plays against us. You wanna put your hand up for this shit, then be prepared for the consequences. This will have no bearing on other players who choose not to take the deal.

Again, do the maths. If the quantities of TB4 don't add up to the number of players charged, then that means a certain amount of players didn't take TB4 (that's assuming any was given in the first place). So if Ryder puts his hand up and pleads guilty, then he will be guilty for the ten vials (if no-one else "owns up").

That's my view.
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

I still don't really know who exactly Bruce Francis is, but the more I read the more I think we have found our next President.

http://thetalkingmule.com.au/

Pretty lengthy reading, but gives a decent rundown on some of the rubbish that is apparently in the show cause notices.
If Shane Charter is seriously all that they have after all this time....can't wait.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Very interesting read.

This struck me...

Paraphrased...Francis describes ASADA as corrupt...stating that Jobe’s evidence in the Interim Report was the "most sound and most crucial evidence in the whole saga, yet ASADA left it out".
Last edited by F111 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

F111 wrote:Very interesting read.

This struck me...

Jobe Watson testified to ASADA that Dank explained to him that there was a form of Thymosin (Thymomodulin) that was approved by WADA and a form that was banned [Thymosin Beta-4]. Watson said he was injected with the good Thymosin which he was told by Dank was Thymomodulin. Writing in the Australian on 28 December 2013, Chip Le Grand said: “Watson described the bottle from which Dank administered his injection. His description is understood to match a bottle of Thymomodulin stored in Dank’s fridge at Essendon and photographed by assistant coach Dean Wallis. Inconceivably, in what could only be described as a corrupt act, Watson’s evidence on this matter was not included in the Interim Report. Watson’s evidence was undoubtedly the most sound and most crucial evidence in the whole saga, yet ASADA left it out. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know what evidence ASADA fiddled with and impossible to know what other evidence was omitted.
f****** ASADA and everyone in that c*** organisation should be charged with doping the Australian public. Every maggot within it should be dragged out, put against a wall, and shot.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:

This struck me...

Jobe Watson testified to ASADA that Dank explained to him that there was a form of Thymosin (Thymomodulin) that was approved by WADA and a form that was banned [Thymosin Beta-4]. Watson said he was injected with the good Thymosin which he was told by Dank was Thymomodulin. Writing in the Australian on 28 December 2013, Chip Le Grand said: “Watson described the bottle from which Dank administered his injection. His description is understood to match a bottle of Thymomodulin stored in Dank’s fridge at Essendon and photographed by assistant coach Dean Wallis. Inconceivably, in what could only be described as a corrupt act, Watson’s evidence on this matter was not included in the Interim Report. Watson’s evidence was undoubtedly the most sound and most crucial evidence in the whole saga, yet ASADA left it out. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know what evidence ASADA fiddled with and impossible to know what other evidence was omitted.
f****** ASADA and everyone in that c*** organisation should be charged with doping the Australian public. Every maggot within it should be dragged out, put against a wall, and shot.
I find it hard to find the words to describe how f***** this whole thing is.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

This struck me...

this is why we should come out all guns blazing - and we should tell the AFL to back us up also - we took a dive to protect your precious finals series last year - but we have been falsely accused based on manufactured evidence. but i fear nothing of the sort will happen.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

This struck me...

I'm all for truth and justice. These c**** are simply not interested in it. In fact, they try and manufacture a situation that suits their existence. To me, they are motivated to do everything possible to set it up - omit evidence, make assumptions, use circumstantial evidence no matter how flimsy, use the media to pressure and stress their targets, and generally f*** people around with mind games. These filthy swines are worse than the athletes who actually dope in my opinion.
Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote:[

I'm all for truth and justice. These c**** are simply not interested in it. In fact, they try and manufacture a situation that suits their existence. To me, they are motivated to do everything possible to set it up - omit evidence, make assumptions, use circumstantial evidence no matter how flimsy, use the media to pressure and stress their targets, and generally f*** people around with mind games. These filthy swines are worse than the athletes who actually dope in my opinion.
Absolutely. Perhaps Middleton would have thought differently if he'd been privy to the 12000 pages of bullshit this corrupt organisation has put forward? Perhaps Hird's appeal might allow for the SCN's to be submitted in court to show the blatant fabrications and subversions.

f*** the lot of them.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

We are f***** either way.

Apparently when there is actual evidence, that the evidence is made up or irrelevant the bosses can just say 'I dunno'. They can do this and then be publicly called honest and reliable by a supreme court judge. What ****** hope do we have?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bomberdonnie wrote:We are f***** either way.

Apparently when there is actual evidence, that the evidence is made up or irrelevant the bosses can just say 'I dunno'. They can do this and then be publicly called honest and reliable by a supreme court judge. What ****** hope do we have?
You just hope some underworld figures "take out" these c****. I think there is more honesty and integrity in "the mob" than any cretin operating in this whole saga.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:

You just hope some underworld figures "take out" these c****. I think there is more honesty and integrity in "the mob" than any cretin operating in this whole saga.
My list is longer than Arya Stark's.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

And I am sure you go to bed every night reciting each name on the list… :lol:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Crazyman wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

And I am sure you go to bed every night reciting each name on the list… :lol:
I tried it once but the sun started coming up...