f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by rockhole » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:40 pm

mdso wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:20 am
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Gilligan squirming in the box. (Would they perjure themselves? Come on, what do you think?) Taylor and Burnside are NOT going to back down this time. Although Taylor, had some very unpleasant experiences last time. He was thinking of moving overseas for work. I don't know what happened to change his mind maybe Burnside coming on board and a few people to back him financially to take this further. He is a brave man and so is Burnside.

One thing for certain, Gilligan and Fatprick never expected to end up in the Supreme Court. And; what would dear old Andy Demetriou
be thinking? I hope Taylor gets the opportunity to call witnesses such as James and Tania Hird, Danny Corcoran and everyone's old friend David
Evans. Karma is indeed a wonderful thing and in the right time at the right place everyone gets what is due to them. :mrgreen:
10 years for perjury!! Hell of an incentive not to tell porkies.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 am

For powerfull Corporations,would it be 10 years?

They could LIE their Arse off and still expect to get away with it!

Not so easy for little old Joe’s and Jo’s.

hop
Club Captain

Post by hop » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:02 am

Irrespective of how this sorry saga plays out.........one thing seems apparent - this thread has lasted longer than its maker.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.

Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:26 am

hop wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:02 am
Irrespective of how this sorry saga plays out.........one thing seems apparent - this thread has lasted longer than its maker.
I’m still here, ******..

Just been busy.

hop
Club Captain

Post by hop » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Gimps wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:26 am
hop wrote:
I’m still here, ******..

Just been busy.
Good to hear :)
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 am
For powerfull Corporations,would it be 10 years?

They could LIE their Arse off and still expect to get away with it!

Not so easy for little old Joe’s and Jo’s.
Has it been announced?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Has what been announced?

Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 pm

hop wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:40 pm
Gimps wrote:
hop wrote:
I’m still here, ******..

Just been busy.
Long live this thread, and it’s maker :lol:

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:07 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 pm
Has what been announced?
Whether or not the decision to proceed pending

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Late July I thought Windy.

27th if I heard right.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 am

grassy1 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 pm
Late July I thought Windy.

27th if I heard right.
It’ll be interesting to see what transpires. I get the impression that Gil is very tense at the moment. Even a tad angry. His latest expression of frustration come out looking like a stress head. Definitely not keen to be heading into court.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Mmmm,let’s do a Gil watch for the next 6/7 weeks,Windy. :twisted: :lol: 8)

s'dreams
Club Captain

Post by s'dreams » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:46 am

Gimps wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 pm
hop wrote:
Gimps wrote:
hop wrote:
I’m still here, ******..

Just been busy.
Print it. Bind it. And Present it as a wedding gift.

If your missus to be doesn't have concerns... that'll do it.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

rockhole - honestly, do you believe that after all this time, getting away with whatever they please, calling the shots, changing the rules, the top brass of the AFL, would even conceive they could not buy their way out of trouble and/or drag out the case for years and years. Their connections alone, would ensure them, the best of the best to represent them and the right judge to hear the case. They or their benefactors, would know every loophole and trick in the book and after all, that's what "the boys club" pay for and that's the service they believe they deserve and receive. It has nothing to do with right or wrong it is about entitlement.

The Law and Justice - what a joke. It is mostly a way of controlling the masses and keeping them in their place.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:46 am
Gimps wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 pm
hop wrote:
Gimps wrote:
hop wrote:
I’m still here, ******..

Just been busy.
Print it. Bind it. And Present it as a wedding gift.

If your missus to be doesn't have concerns... that'll do it.
Clearly she doesn’t have concerns...she’s marry him 😛
The rest of us however...😉

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Anyway..... any thing changed?

No?

Wow. Who else is shocked?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

rockhole
Club Captain

Post by rockhole » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 pm

mdso wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am
rockhole - honestly, do you believe that after all this time, getting away with whatever they please, calling the shots, changing the rules, the top brass of the AFL, would even conceive they could not buy their way out of trouble and/or drag out the case for years and years. Their connections alone, would ensure them, the best of the best to represent them and the right judge to hear the case. They or their benefactors, would know every loophole and trick in the book and after all, that's what "the boys club" pay for and that's the service they believe they deserve and receive. It has nothing to do with right or wrong it is about entitlement.

The Law and Justice - what a joke. It is mostly a way of controlling the masses and keeping them in their place.
With the previous Judges, I was certain that the fix was in. Having seen Judge Dixon in the flesh at the prelim. hearing, I am wishfully thinking we will get a better shot at it.

It would have been easy to roll over and give the verdict that the AFL had nothing to answer for. The fact that this is now going to trial is huge in that the AFL would have moved heaven and earth to have this whole thing go away, including the "Old Boy Network", and it has failed. I would pay money to see Burnside rip into Gil, Vlad, Fitzpatrick and their lackeys with the threat of perjury hanging over their heads if they lie.

They will pull every trick in the book and pull in every favour but once you are in the box, it's showtime.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:38 pm
Mmmm,let’s do a Gil watch for the next 6/7 weeks,Windy. :twisted: :lol: 8)
A bit of Gadigal Country in that regard. Hi Gil! :lol:

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:25 am

rockhole wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 pm
mdso wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

With the previous Judges, I was certain that the fix was in. Having seen Judge Dixon in the flesh at the prelim. hearing, I am wishfully thinking we will get a better shot at it.

It would have been easy to roll over and give the verdict that the AFL had nothing to answer for. The fact that this is now going to trial is huge in that the AFL would have moved heaven and earth to have this whole thing go away, including the "Old Boy Network", and it has failed. I would pay money to see Burnside rip into Gil, Vlad, Fitzpatrick and their lackeys with the threat of perjury hanging over their heads if they lie.

They will pull every trick in the book and pull in every favour but once you are in the box, it's showtime.
That can’t come quickly enough!

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Dixon (didn't he just do the Rebel Wilson trial?) is no idiot and the ASADA bloke has been as uncooperative as he possibly could be. I think the AFL will try to do the drag it out trick for as long as possible. And; even that can only happen for so long before they get told to front and face the music.

Do I believe being in the witness box will bother or scare them one little bit. I don't, they'll lie if they have to, can't recall that happening stuff worked for Auroa Amnesia of ASADA and develop all kinds of illness to delay and distract the proceedings. Eventually, it will happen. Like the ACCC who mostly hits people over the wrist with a dripping wet lettuce leaf, that's probably what will happen. If anyone is going to take a fall, hardly think it will be one of the main players. Whoever does, will be generously compensated.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.