f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by nudder12 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:16 pm

mdso wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:21 pm
Dixon (didn't he just do the Rebel Wilson trial?) is no idiot and the ASADA bloke has been as uncooperative as he possibly could be. I think the AFL will try to do the drag it out trick for as long as possible. And; even that can only happen for so long before they get told to front and face the music.

Do I believe being in the witness box will bother or scare them one little bit. I don't, they'll lie if they have to, can't recall that happening stuff worked for Auroa Amnesia of ASADA and develop all kinds of illness to delay and distract the proceedings. Eventually, it will happen. Like the ACCC who mostly hits people over the wrist with a dripping wet lettuce leaf, that's probably what will happen. If anyone is going to take a fall, hardly think it will be one of the main players. Whoever does, will be generously compensated.
Aha, finally someone has hit the nail on the head of this latest "saga". The only way the defendants could land in trouble is if they confess.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:44 am

Confess?

Why do I sense a Pythonesque sketch coming on?

Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:44 pm

At the risk of bringing up this unsavory episode in EFC history, I have just seen this update on the change.org petition for justice for the essendon 34.

DEC 27, 2018 —

Bruce Francis, an independent investigator, has sent the following email to many influential journalists following the recent success of his FOI appeal. He said he now has irrefutable proof that when quoting from Dank texts, Nick McKenzie (The Age) changed words, and ASADA used those corrupted articles to convince the ADRVP to find against the Essendon players.

"Guys

This is just a taste. I haven’t dissected the articles yet.

This is what McKenzie said in his article:

In August that year, ASADA alleges that Dank told Robinson via a text message that TB4 would be the “cornerstone” of his work at the Bombers because it could accelerate player recovery .

This is what the text said:

23 August 2011

Dank sent Robinson a reminder by SMS:

‘Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier.

McKenzie changed Thymosin to TB-4; and added Bombers.

When the text was sent on 23 August 2011, Robinson hadn’t started at Essendon and Dank hadn’t even been interviewed. Until McKenzie inserted Bombers there was no evidence Dank and Robinson were talking about Essendon.

ASADA clearly knew that McKenzie had altered the text, which makes it guilty of corruption for tabling a false document with the ADRVP".

Justice for the 34 renews its call for a Senate or Independent inquiry into anti-doping with wide ranging terms of reference which allow all sporting bodies, all athletes, and all interested parties to make representations.

It’s in the national interest.

Support an independent inquiry to sort this mess out.

Nothing can be done to rectify the past but let justice prevail & get these players reputations cleared

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 am

sadly it will go nowhere unless an individual pursues civil action against Dank

Chasing ASADA or the AFL will never go anywhere - too many "interested parties" looking out for each other

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:35 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 am

Chasing ASADA or the AFL will never go anywhere - too many "interested parties" looking out for each other
A bit like Banks,until the walls inexplicably move in.

Those “interested parties” had better cover their Arse real good.Otherwise something might just fall off the back of a truck. :-"

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 am

OK so let`s say ASADA and the AFL are untouchable for the moment at least.

With the 'proof' now out there for all to see, at the very least McKenzie should face some sort of charges, AND be fired from his cushy f***'n job for falsifying and altering the text in the first place, surely he KNEW what the cosequences would be.

WHAT WAS HIS MOTIVE for the alterations?? does he just hate Essendon for their success and wants to do the tall-poppy thingy?, or does he sip red wine at night time with fatpatrick, gilligan and Co??. :evil:

Hopefully a shock jock like Jones or some-one similar, OR just some-one 'unafraid' of the turkey`s at the top end of town will run with this. ](*,)

Eventually I would like to see every bastard involved in the cullusion and conspiracies that had such an impact on our club and ruined the reputations and futures of so many good men (regards Hirdy). But let`s at least start with the bottom feeders... Then......
Last edited by desmondo on Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Agree .,but please don’t use Jones.

A little matter of the SCG Trust,the NSW Givernment and their outrageous position on Stadium spending,that puts me right off him.Amongst other things with The Parrot,including a recent defamation case which made him look like a complete fool! :roll:

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Ronny Rotten wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:44 pm
At the risk of bringing up this unsavory episode in EFC history, I have just seen this update on the change.org petition for justice for the essendon 34.

DEC 27, 2018 —

Bruce Francis, an independent investigator, has sent the following email to many influential journalists following the recent success of his FOI appeal. He said he now has irrefutable proof that when quoting from Dank texts, Nick McKenzie (The Age) changed words, and ASADA used those corrupted articles to convince the ADRVP to find against the Essendon players.

"Guys

This is just a taste. I haven’t dissected the articles yet.

This is what McKenzie said in his article:

In August that year, ASADA alleges that Dank told Robinson via a text message that TB4 would be the “cornerstone” of his work at the Bombers because it could accelerate player recovery .

This is what the text said:

23 August 2011

Dank sent Robinson a reminder by SMS:

‘Don’t forget how important Thymosin is. This is going to be our vital cornerstone next year. It is the ultimate assembly regulatory protein and biological modifier.

McKenzie changed Thymosin to TB-4; and added Bombers.

When the text was sent on 23 August 2011, Robinson hadn’t started at Essendon and Dank hadn’t even been interviewed. Until McKenzie inserted Bombers there was no evidence Dank and Robinson were talking about Essendon.

ASADA clearly knew that McKenzie had altered the text, which makes it guilty of corruption for tabling a false document with the ADRVP".

Justice for the 34 renews its call for a Senate or Independent inquiry into anti-doping with wide ranging terms of reference which allow all sporting bodies, all athletes, and all interested parties to make representations.

It’s in the national interest.

Support an independent inquiry to sort this mess out.

Nothing can be done to rectify the past but let justice prevail & get these players reputations cleared
This doesn’t sound right to me. McKenzie states that “ASADA alleges”, so it’s not his own opinion.

As for the assumption of “Essendon”, the actual text says “for next year” which is where both of them ended up working. So in hindsight using foresight, the assumption is true.

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 pm

As much as I would love to see justice for all, Hirdy, Jobe, all the players, us the supporters who copped 5 years of abuse, it just wont happen. The world doesn't work that way sadly.

Best to move on and let our football team write a new chapter

A flag in 2019 would be the perfect antidote to the pain of 2012-2016

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 pm

Windy_Hill wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 pm
As much as I would love to see justice for all, Hirdy, Jobe, all the players, us the supporters who copped 5 years of abuse, it just wont happen. The world doesn't work that way sadly.

So get knocked down and kicked in the guts over and over, (for no reason) then just get up, accept it and walk away?.

I don`t understand the apathy of people who just say ho-hum let`s forget it, when we have people like Bruce Francis fighting his arse off for fkng years now, just to see 'justice' done and the 'truth' about what actually happened out there for all to see. No reward for Bruce, just scorn and abuse from opposition supporters and ******** that know nothing about what actually went on.

So while Bruce is still fighting for justice to be done I remain hopeful that the perpetrators, ALL, eventually get their right whack.

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:40 pm

desmondo wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:44 pm
Windy_Hill wrote:

So get knocked down and kicked in the guts over and over, (for no reason) then just get up, accept it and walk away?.

I don`t understand the apathy of people who just say ho-hum let`s forget it, when we have people like Bruce Francis fighting his arse off for fkng years now, just to see 'justice' done and the 'truth' about what actually happened out there for all to see. No reward for Bruce, just scorn and abuse from opposition supporters and ******** that know nothing about what actually went on.

So while Bruce is still fighting for justice to be done I remain hopeful that the perpetrators, ALL, eventually get their right whack.
The players, Hird and Thompson wont get their punishment undone.

They want to move on. That's good enough for me.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:40 pm
desmondo wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Totally agree that the punishments handed out can`t be undone, although compensation should be a consideration, (what`s a persons reputation and well being worth?)....and it will be nice to move on.

BUT, it would still be nice to see all the guilty parties punished appropriately.

AND it would be nice if the AFL would just once admit publicly that IF THEY had been doing THEIR job properly, the whole saga would/could never have happened. :evil:

It would be nice also to look back at it and say what a shit time that was for every-one...BUT at least the idiots that caused it were appropriately punished for their malfeasance.

Not they ALL got off scott fkng free even when the proof of their wrong doings was there for all to see. :evil:

Sic em Bruce...

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 pm

Isn’t it strange,that not many seem to have a go at Cronulla?

They ended winning a Flag,yet look where they are now?

Just about up shit creek without a paddle?Maybe they forgot to switch that porch light off,after all?

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 pm

desmondo wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Totally agree that the punishments handed out can`t be undone, although compensation should be a consideration, (what`s a persons reputation and well being worth?)....and it will be nice to move on.

BUT, it would still be nice to see all the guilty parties punished appropriately.

AND it would be nice if the AFL would just once admit publicly that IF THEY had been doing THEIR job properly, the whole saga would/could never have happened. :evil:

It would be nice also to look back at it and say what a shit time that was for every-one...BUT at least the idiots that caused it were appropriately punished for their malfeasance.

Not they ALL got off scott fkng free even when the proof of their wrong doings was there for all to see. :evil:

Sic em Bruce...
What should the AFL have done to prevent the saga?

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm

desmondo wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

its definitely not apathy, just cold harsh reality

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:54 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 pm
Isn’t it strange,that not many seem to have a go at Cronulla?

They ended winning a Flag,yet look where they are now?

Just about up shit creek without a paddle?Maybe they forgot to switch that porch light off,after all?
People will believe what they want to believe

It's sport, people are already biased. We are Essendon, the great Bombers....haters want to see us fall. To be honest, if it had been Hawthorn or Carlton, I would have milked it for every cent.

The tragedy isthat footy barracking aside, real people were severly traumatised by the injustice and concerns over the entire supplement program and its fall out. That can never be undone

There are many people who still think Lindy got away wiht murder

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:50 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 pm
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Sic em Bruce...
They should simply have done their job, which includes policing every club regularly to ensure governance was being adhered to and no illegal supplements were being used. They should have checked that all i`s were dotted and t`s fkng crossed. Absolute fkng neglect by them to allow us to get in such a mess governance wise, I reckon all or at least most clubs were pushing the boundries suuplement wise.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:18 am

Every time Jeff Kennett opens his mouth about other Clubs’ governance,opposition supporters think of 1 word when thinking of Hawthorn.

INJUNCTION!

Nothing to see here,eh Jeff?! :-"

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 am

desmondo wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:50 pm
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:

Sic em Bruce...
They should simply have done their job, which includes policing every club regularly to ensure governance was being adhered to and no illegal supplements were being used. They should have checked that all i`s were dotted and t`s fkng crossed. Absolute fkng neglect by them to allow us to get in such a mess governance wise, I reckon all or at least most clubs were pushing the boundries suuplement wise.
Its the AFLs fault we hid offsite injections from them?

We ACTIVELY hid this from them.

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 am
desmondo wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:50 pm
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

Sic em Bruce...
Its the AFLs fault we hid offsite injections from them?

We ACTIVELY hid this from them.
Being guilty of being dumb is one thing....deliberately sponsoring an illegal drug program is clearly another.