f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: f*** off..c***

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:38 pm
boncer34 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 am
desmondo wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:50 pm
boncer34 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 pm
desmondo wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Totally agree that the punishments handed out can`t be undone, although compensation should be a consideration, (what`s a persons reputation and well being worth?)....and it will be nice to move on.

BUT, it would still be nice to see all the guilty parties punished appropriately.

AND it would be nice if the AFL would just once admit publicly that IF THEY had been doing THEIR job properly, the whole saga would/could never have happened. :evil:

It would be nice also to look back at it and say what a shit time that was for every-one...BUT at least the idiots that caused it were appropriately punished for their malfeasance.

Not they ALL got off scott fkng free even when the proof of their wrong doings was there for all to see. :evil:

Sic em Bruce...
What should the AFL have done to prevent the saga?
They should simply have done their job, which includes policing every club regularly to ensure governance was being adhered to and no illegal supplements were being used. They should have checked that all i`s were dotted and t`s fkng crossed. Absolute fkng neglect by them to allow us to get in such a mess governance wise, I reckon all or at least most clubs were pushing the boundries suuplement wise.
Its the AFLs fault we hid offsite injections from them?

We ACTIVELY hid this from them.
Being guilty of being dumb is one thing....deliberately sponsoring an illegal drug program is clearly another.
How Nathan Bock was cleared while our 34 were guilty is f****** criminal. The only thing that sticks out in my book is that the Suns were run by the AFL while we were crucified. Simple as that.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Totally agree that the punishments handed out can`t be undone, although compensation should be a consideration, (what`s a persons reputation and well being worth?)....and it will be nice to move on.

BUT, it would still be nice to see all the guilty parties punished appropriately.

AND it would be nice if the AFL would just once admit publicly that IF THEY had been doing THEIR job properly, the whole saga would/could never have happened. :evil:

It would be nice also to look back at it and say what a shit time that was for every-one...BUT at least the idiots that caused it were appropriately punished for their malfeasance.

Not they ALL got off scott fkng free even when the proof of their wrong doings was there for all to see. :evil:

Sic em Bruce...
They should simply have done their job, which includes policing every club regularly to ensure governance was being adhered to and no illegal supplements were being used. They should have checked that all i`s were dotted and t`s fkng crossed. Absolute fkng neglect by them to allow us to get in such a mess governance wise, I reckon all or at least most clubs were pushing the boundries suuplement wise.

Being guilty of being dumb is one thing....deliberately sponsoring an illegal drug program is clearly another.
And we were guilty of both.

TB4 was banned. If we didn't take that Dank would've cleared it up immediately, he didn't because he knew damn well what he'd given the players.

Look don't get me wrong it was a shit storm and as Benny points out we weren't the only ones doing it and we absolutely got hung out to dry. But that still doesn't take away from the fact the Essendon Football Club allowed their players to be taken off site for injections and actively tried to hide it from the AFL. If everything was hunky dory then why did we do that? We totally and utterly f***** up and trying to rewrite the narrative to pretend that we hadn't is absurd.

Again, the stage managed parade that occurred after was complete horseshit and I'm not suggesting for a second the players don't have the right to feel aggrieved that they got stung when plenty others got off scott free. But does that change how monumentally toxic the clubs (and the players) decision making was?

I don't think so.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:48 am

Probably so Bonce,so you wonder why Bruce sticks his neck out and whether him sticking fast to what he is doing,is really worth the bother?

But he seems to think there is a case for AWFULL(AFL Commission)to answer and while it seems logical the players and others,should be allowed to move on with their lives,supporters can still be allowed to hope,there is a case for McLachlan and Co to answer.

The ball is in Bruce’s Court on that one.I know you have your opinion on Bruce(and that’s fine),but when I think of the still snide remarks pointed our way from the outside,one can only hope Bruce does Nail the Bastards for something rotten!

In the meantime,whilst he does his work,our Club does it’s work,Looking to the future,rather than the recent past,

So Caaarrrnn The Bombers 2019.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:57 am

The other thing about moving on,is that the Heat’s on somebody else,namely the Dorkers and their handling of Harley Bennell.

They can put any spin on him they want,but if he gets pissed when he is back from holidays,then surely they must concede,he’s done his dash!

Very funny to see the robust debate about him and Liam Ryan on Ozfooty.Haven’t checked Eagles Flying High yet,but going to Dockerland,it’s as though Chief Moderator Shane is playing Officer Barbrady from South Park.

“ Move along please people,nothing to see here!” :lol:

Harley who?

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:48 am
Probably so Bonce,so you wonder why Bruce sticks his neck out and whether him sticking fast to what he is doing,is really worth the bother?

But he seems to think there is a case for AWFULL(AFL Commission)to answer and while it seems logical the players and others,should be allowed to move on with their lives,supporters can still be allowed to hope,there is a case for McLachlan and Co to answer.

The ball is in Bruce’s Court on that one.I know you have your opinion on Bruce(and that’s fine),but when I think of the still snide remarks pointed our way from the outside,one can only hope Bruce does Nail the Bastards for something rotten!

In the meantime,whilst he does his work,our Club does it’s work,Looking to the future,rather than the recent past,

My opinions on Bruce are strongly clouded by the abuse he directed towards me for dare questioning something he said.

I could debunk a lot of Bruce's work if I had the time or inclination but I have neither.

I would warn people strongly against reading into much of his stuff. He has been known to sugar coat and white wash a lot of his research and when questioned (and many questions can be asked) he descends into outright abuse rather then addressing any of the questions.

I'd also like to remind anyone about to line me up over Bruce I was the one who bought him onto this forum, I registered his account and openly invited him here and that invitation is still here. However when I dared to suggest he got something wrong he abused me both on the forum and privately and left the site.

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:59 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 am
Windy_Hill wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

TB4 was banned. If we didn't take that Dank would've cleared it up immediately, he didn't because he knew damn well what he'd given the players.

Look don't get me wrong it was a shit storm and as Benny points out we weren't the only ones doing it and we absolutely got hung out to dry. But that still doesn't take away from the fact the Essendon Football Club allowed their players to be taken off site for injections and actively tried to hide it from the AFL. If everything was hunky dory then why did we do that? We totally and utterly f***** up and trying to rewrite the narrative to pretend that we hadn't is absurd.

Again, the stage managed parade that occurred after was complete horseshit and I'm not suggesting for a second the players don't have the right to feel aggrieved that they got stung when plenty others got off scott free. But does that change how monumentally toxic the clubs (and the players) decision making was?

I don't think so.
Not quite sure why dank wont speak, maybe he doesn`t want to let the authorities know his masking technics so that TB4 can be freely and widely used, but not detected. I`m pretty sure NOT ONE of the Essendon players tested (and I think most of them were) proved positive to TB4 OR ANY banned substance/s. Or did I miss that somewhere, somebody actually 'proved' we had cheated?.

Agree we totally f***** up our governance and the way we went about things, but if you think we were the only club that was giving 'away from club' injections I think you are naive.

Fact is, in my opinion we were head-hunted and crucified by arseholes who have a long and large grudge against our club purely because of it`s past success' and glories.
Last edited by desmondo on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:29 am

boncer34 wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

I don't think so.
A couple of points on this...and I dont entirely disagree with your views...but, a rogue employee in Dank should not imply guilt for the entire club. Naivety yes, culpability no. As for the off site injecting - the players were taken to a medical clinic as opposed to being jabbed in the grime of Windy Hill's old world dressing rooms. I still dont see why this was considered some sort of subterfuge. If anything, its about the only responsible act in the whole mess.

There is absolutely no way I can believe that the club was secretly condoning cheating - even if there were suspicions of other clubs doing so. Perhaps now I am being naive.

I will always argue that inexperience on Hird's part and sloppy procedures by the club in general are the only "crimes" committed. Dank on the other hand is clearly a loose cannon and I wouldn't be at all surprised if through sheer incompetence he crossed the line

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 am

boncer34 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 pm
grassy1 wrote:

My opinions on Bruce are strongly clouded by the abuse he directed towards me for dare questioning something he said.

I could debunk a lot of Bruce's work if I had the time or inclination but I have neither.

I would warn people strongly against reading into much of his stuff. He has been known to sugar coat and white wash a lot of his research and when questioned (and many questions can be asked) he descends into outright abuse rather then addressing any of the questions.

I'd also like to remind anyone about to line me up over Bruce I was the one who bought him onto this forum, I registered his account and openly invited him here and that invitation is still here. However when I dared to suggest he got something wrong he abused me both on the forum and privately and left the site.
Sounds like a reasonable explanation there thanks,Bonce.A bit of a pity though,that Bruce really seems to have let himself down.I can just see an old antagonist of mine in Peter North crowing at me,saying “ I told you so!”

Mind you,I gotta warn you,if he comes on here,let me remind you what he’s said about our Still Great Club.

A Shitstain!

Don’t give him that chance here please,Bonce.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:02 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:29 am
boncer34 wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:

I don't think so.
A couple of points on this...and I dont entirely disagree with your views...but, a rogue employee in Dank should not imply guilt for the entire club. Naivety yes, culpability no. As for the off site injecting - the players were taken to a medical clinic as opposed to being jabbed in the grime of Windy Hill's old world dressing rooms. I still dont see why this was considered some sort of subterfuge. If anything, its about the only responsible act in the whole mess.

There is absolutely no way I can believe that the club was secretly condoning cheating - even if there were suspicions of other clubs doing so. Perhaps now I am being naive.

I will always argue that inexperience on Hird's part and sloppy procedures by the club in general are the only "crimes" committed. Dank on the other hand is clearly a loose cannon and I wouldn't be at all surprised if through sheer incompetence he crossed the line
After all that’s happened,has Stephen Dank actually come out and put all his cards on the table and laid out all the facts,which we thought he said would happen?Can’t really remember him setting the record straight.Your silence is deafening,Stephen!

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:32 pm

boncer34 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:

I don`t know what went on between you two Bonce. I mean every-one is entitled to their opinions right?, so it`s hard to believe, (and a shame really), that you and Bruce couldn`t discuss the supposed anomalies in his work calmly and rationally, simply for the good of the Essendon Football Club.

Anyway it`s seems to me that Bruce is THE ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET fighting to see justice done for all the wrong-doings that occured. Why would an individual put so much effort and work, (all unrewarded, in fact scorned by large sections of people, most of whom don`t know shit about what actually went on) if he wasn`t sure that malfeasance had occured??. IF he was in ANY doubt at all you would think he`d just say f*** it, and let it go, I mean he must be sick of the abuse he seemingly constantly gets.

I would like to be proven wrong, so if any-one on here knows of ANY-ONE ELSE at all trying get to the bottom of this, please let me know.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 pm

My understanding of Bruce (taking on board a wide range of opinions), is that he is a type of guy that loves taking on ‘the estsblishment’. He did this with the South African rebel tours, and other sporting bodies - including our saga. He tends to be quite repetitive, and tries to use legal words and other quasi words to make himself sound mellifluous.

Reading many of his writings, I have found errors in which he gets very defensive and abusive about. It’s the reason why no-one (other than Alan Jones) gives him the time of day. He has jumped to conclusions, but doesn’t listen to contrary thoughts. His latest work is very poor, and somewhat clumsy.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Windy Hille wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 pm
My understanding of Bruce (taking on board a wide range of opinions), is that he is a type of guy that loves taking on ‘the estsblishment’. He did this with the South African rebel tours, and other sporting bodies - including our saga. He tends to be quite repetitive, and tries to use legal words and other quasi words to make himself sound mellifluous.

Reading many of his writings, I have found errors in which he gets very defensive and abusive about. It’s the reason why no-one (other than Alan Jones) gives him the time of day. He has jumped to conclusions, but doesn’t listen to contrary thoughts. His latest work is very poor, and somewhat clumsy.
....and pretty much would let his target get Off the Hook.Pity really!

Even more damning he would get Jones to argue his points as well.

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:29 am
boncer34 wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
desmondo wrote:

I don't think so.

"Rogue employee"
C'mon mate you're not a f***wit. He did exactly what we paid him to do.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 am
boncer34 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:

Sounds like a reasonable explanation there thanks,Bonce.A bit of a pity though,that Bruce really seems to have let himself down.I can just see an old antagonist of mine in Peter North crowing at me,saying “ I told you so!”

Mind you,I gotta warn you,if he comes on here,let me remind you what he’s said about our Still Great Club.

A Shitstain!

As if on cue,he just bobbed up on Ozfooty,after disappearing for weeks,maybe months,having a go at Bomber Thompson,us and Geelong,defending Freo over Bennell and Lyon.

It’s funny what can flush a Giant Rat out of it’s Hole! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:05 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 pm
grassy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 am
boncer34 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:

A Shitstain!

As if on cue,he just bobbed up on Ozfooty,after disappearing for weeks,maybe months,having a go at Bomber Thompson,us and Geelong,defending Freo over Bennell and Lyon.

It’s funny what can flush a Giant Rat out of it’s Hole! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like he’s done another pirouette. Wasn’t he defending Bomber Thompson? What’s he got against the Cats?? And how can he defend Freo over Bennell??

He’s lost his marbles.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 pm

Have you been sneakin’ a peak at Ozfooty,Windy? 8) :wink:

My status there is Zero now,no thanks to a so-called fellow Perth supporter,who has some sort of axe to grind with me,but I still keep a few contacts and meet up at the footy.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:01 am

Sorry,this is non Essendon related,but it needs to be said.

f*** Off Max(Verstappen),you spoilt little arrogant c***!

You are Christian’s little Golden child,since Sebastian left,so really Daniel did the right thing,having rightfully had a Gutfull Of The Shitboxes,Red Box increasingly gave him.

We don’t need you to rub it in,you smart arsed c***!

What’s the next Grand Prix you’ll be racing Dickhead?In Australia!Even if the Vics don’t like Daniel Ricciardo,there are plenty of West Aussies there,ready to hang Shit on you,Idiot!

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:45 am

Leaving aside Bruce Francis - except to say I admire his passion, and, that while maybe he had some valid points, they were mostly just far too hard to comprehend among his "rants" - I'm with Boncer on the overall issue.
EFC, and all associated, deserved their punishments.
They were not stupid, or naive, or conned, or setup, or anything else.
As a multi-million dollar business, and with the care of all it's employees involved, they had an onus to conduct due diligence and ensure the program was legit - in all respects. They failed.
There may be a lack of proof that any illegal substances were involved, but the Club have provided no proof that they weren't illegal either.
You may say the onus of proof is to prove guilt, but when it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and all you can say is "it isn't a duck", you're likely to be unsuccessful in your defence.
As for Dank, well, really, is there any doubt? Despite all his promises and threats, he hasn't once provided even the most meagre evidence that what he did was legal. No effort to prove his own honour let alone the Club's. One can only assume that's because he has no such evidence. What on earth could he possibly have to gain by NOT revealing his "truth"??
Yeah, others may have gotten off with similar offences, but hey, that's life. Doesn't mean EFC were right.
EFC's only crime was being naive? No, sorry, ignorance is no excuse, naivety = complicity.
Keep fighting the fight? For what? All that is achieved is a memorial of the tarnished image of those involved.
Move on I say.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:29 am

grassy1 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 pm
Have you been sneakin’ a peak at Ozfooty,Windy? 8) :wink:

My status there is Zero now,no thanks to a so-called fellow Perth supporter,who has some sort of axe to grind with me,but I still keep a few contacts and meet up at the footy.
I haven’t bothered with it. Don’t really intend to.

Just one thing bothers me with Bruce. What’s his motive? Why go to the extent he has to run with his campaign?? He gains absolutely nothing from it (as far as I can see). Is he just about getting those who believe they are untouchable, a good ol’ fashioned bake? Is he responsible for the resignations of Demetriou and Fitzpatrick?? Does he really believe the players are innocent of taking banned substances and that Dank was legit??? So many questions that Bruce needs to answer in my book. What is his motive????? Is he getting paid? Does he have vested interests?? Have you glossed over anything over Ozfooty that can shed light on any of it???

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Well I can’t,because some c*** of a Perth Supporter hastened my ban,then rubbed it a few weeks back.In case you’re reading this DD,see you at the Footy,Pal! :evil:

As for Bruce,I can only applaud him for sticking his neck out for us,given he follows Sydney,doesn’t he?

It’s a pity he ultimately seems to have hit a brick wall,whatever his methods and theories.

If Bruce was so wrong though,why didn’t the Media just out and rubbish him?It was too easy to ignore him as though he never existed.Much harder to discuss his theories and dismiss them.Unless something or somebody wouldn’t let them?Any guesses as to whom? :-" :roll:

At least Bonce told us his thoughts,whether we agreed with them or not.