Caro Wilson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
boris
On the Rookie List

Caro Wilson

Post by boris »

It pains me to say this, but unquestionably (in my view) Caroline Wilson is a dick head. I would not say such a thing normally, but when I am especially angry with a man, these are my strongest possible words- and I wish to be even handed not to be accused of sexism.
I have a deeeep irrational need to begin a campaign. I am considering studying law. Such a self righteous, misdirected tirade of speculative vitriol I have not heard since I sat next to a family of Collinwood supporters who racially abused my 1st time guests to a game of Aussie Rules (but I digress) Hearing Caro who is paid for expressing her opinion use the words " morally wrong" to describe the fact that all the coaches be instantly sacked, cracks me up. When television networks run sponsored gambling spots in front of Australian children IT IS MORALLY WRONG. Using the same code of ethics Caro employs, ( guilt because she says so, regardless of process or proof) I call for her sacking from all print and TV media outlets. Do it now editors.

I hope Caro has a great legal team. I suspect she will be needing it.
THE END
Last edited by boris on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
electrickery
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Re: Caro Wilson

Post by Megan »

She's a demented moo. And I'm allowed to say that 'cause I'm female and not being sexist. You'll get no arguments in here. How she gets away with what she says is anyones guess and frankly, Sam Newman should've never apologised for his comments - behaviour perhaps, but never comments.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I saw a bit of Footy Crapified tonight, but missed almost all of what they had to say about us. They seemed amicable while Caro crapped on about us, but then Nathan Lyon suddenly got shitty when she starting going on about Melbourne's tanking.

Part of her anger was that not all of the players' parents were invited to the meeting earlier this week and none of the parents of players who left after last year. Is that really that important? It's not f****** school, all of the players are adults now.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

She's a complete and utter Danker

Campaign away OP
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

I heard Carrot Wilson on 5aa in Adelaide last night. She claims that some players at Essendon were injecting twice a weak (according to her investigation).

How is it this thing knows more than the authorities?

I mean what is the point of an investigation ?

If what it says is accurate then surely it should be giving what it knows to those investigating.

Can't stand the ... :evil:

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/audio_caroline ... 06281?s=22
It just fell out of the sky
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Rumour has it that she is the king pin in the drug allegations being thrown around at Richmond
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Caro did not used to be so bad. When she first started she was far more of a journalist than what she has degenerated into - crappy gutter press.

Her prognostications about us are clearly from an anti Essendon bias. Her roots with Richmond and Kevin Sheedy's reign for 27 year had her always as a fascinated but clearly envious onlooker. This was further exacerbated by our sacking of another Richmond son - Matty Knights. Ever since our coaching dream team was put together she has been trying to destroy us. Its out and out jealously and its beyond a joke.

Caro get out of the gutter and report the facts and stop your bloody pontifications. You are making a fool of yourself.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

She has one, and her and Patrick Smith are one.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

robbie67 wrote:She has one, and her and Patrick Smith are one.
Are they one each or a combined one?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

MH_Bomber wrote:Caro did not used to be so bad. When she first started she was far more of a journalist than what she has degenerated into - crappy gutter press.

Her prognostications about us are clearly from an anti Essendon bias. Her roots with Richmond and Kevin Sheedy's reign for 27 year had her always as a fascinated but clearly envious onlooker. This was further exacerbated by our sacking of another Richmond son - Matty Knights. Ever since our coaching dream team was put together she has been trying to destroy us. Its out and out jealously and its beyond a joke.

Caro get out of the gutter and report the facts and stop your bloody pontifications. You are making a fool of yourself.
This
electrickery
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

MH_Bomber wrote:Caro did not used to be so bad. When she first started she was far more of a journalist than what she has degenerated into - crappy gutter press.

Spot on. My mail suggests that it all stems from Knight's sacking.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

How's this from Robbo...
THE pressure on James Hird was plain to see last night as the besieged Essendon coach abruptly cut short a television interview when gently questioned about the drug investigation enveloping the club.

In a bizarre backdrop to the Bombers' opening NAB Cup games against Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs, Hird told Fox Footy's AFL 360 he only wanted to talk about the game.

"We are very excited about playing a game of football," he said.

When asked what toll the investigation had taken on him, Hird replied: "Lets talk about that later. We will talk about the game and where we are going with the game with the Bulldogs and Collingwood tonight."

The Herald Sun's Mark Robinson, who co-hosts the program with Gerard Whateley, then said: "Can I ask you one question and one question only - I think a lot of Essendon fans out there want to know, a lot of senior media people have discussed your future, a lot of Essendon fans have been sitting around dinner tables thinking, `what is James Hird going to do?' Do you think you are the right person to be coaching this Football club?'

"If I didn't, Mark, I wouldn't be standing here right now," Hird replied.

"We have a game to play and we will move on with that."

Robinson: "Have you been annoyed by this talk?"

Hird: "We have got a game to play. What do you think? It's not pleasant, we don't want to be here, but we are and we will move on with the game."

And with that he walked off camera.
Just one question and one question only..... :roll:
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Robbo is a walking cock burger without the bread

Talentless unintelligent ugly

He must give great head though
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

bomberdonnie wrote:Robbo is a walking cock burger without the bread

I don't know how they let him on TV. He won't even dress professionally with the scrappy beard & top button undone. He is obviously still learning to dress and groom himself!!!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robrulz5 wrote:

I don't know how they let him on TV. He won't even dress professionally with the scrappy beard & top button undone. He is obviously still learning to dress and groom himself!!!
It is mind blowing

His written and spoken English is sub par at best too
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Will someone please tell me what Rohan Conolly is doing - I havent heard boo out of him. Or, as an Essendon man, is he keeping his powder dry for the day of vindication?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

JockStraps wrote:Will someone please tell me what Rohan Conolly is doing - I havent heard boo out of him. Or, as an Essendon man, is he keeping his powder dry for the day of vindication?
He's been having a good crack at other members of the media on Twitter..
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Ha ha, I'm going to use that one.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Is there anyone left in the media who is prepared to give a balanced response to this situation we are facing. Has it got to the stage whereby editors are so keen to spill blood that they have forced journos for whom I had a small degree of respect, to prostitute themselves on to the altar of sensationalism to try and get a reaction so that they can then fly of on yet another tangent of frenzy.

I add to the question, where is Rohan?? Gerard Whateley is the only guy I will listen to now for the moment.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

After checking his Twitter, I can answer that question. Rohan is on holiday until Tuesday.
Like a turd in the swimming pool, these are the days of our EFC lives