Lloyd

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Lloyd

Post by Gossy7 »

Constantly sits back and watches while these peanuts like Caro and Barrett continue to rip through Essendon.

Why does he not stick up for his mate in James Hird and his old club? No loyalty at all.

Weak as water in my opinion.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: Lloyd

Post by Sismis »

Gossy7 wrote:Constantly sits back and watches while these peanuts like Caro and Barrett continue to rip through Essendon.

Why does he not stick up for his mate in James Hird and his old club? No loyalty at all.

Doing exactly as the club requested and waiting for the outcome......
bomberchampion
Top Up Player

Post by bomberchampion »

Gossy7 wrote:Constantly sits back and watches while these peanuts like Caro and Barrett continue to rip through Essendon.

becasuse his not robert walls.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Yeah ... Naaa

Kicked over 920 goals ... but wouldn't rely on the velvet sledgehammer to have the definitive public position ... attack dog or otherwise ... on the events of the last 2 years ... even had the impression trhat he isn't totally clued into the feelings of the club over the last few months ...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Sismis wrote:

Doing exactly as the club requested and waiting for the outcome......
But he doesn't even say that. Let's Caro rant and rave while he sits there like a stunned mullet.

You can at least fire up and tell Caro to wait for the facts, the outcome.
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

Is there any point in throwing petrol on an already sparking fire? The moment any persons disagrees with a journo who believes we are already guilty, they simply turn off, their off switch. Its a waste of time arguing with them.
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

I reckon a couple of times he's wanted to have a go at Caro, but Lyon has jumped in and spoke and wouldn't let him get into her.....Lyon protects her a fair bit, unless of course it has something to do with him or his beloved melbourne.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Gossy7 wrote:Weak as water in my opinion.
Thick as a brick in mine.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.