I'm f****** Pissed Off

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

I'm f****** Pissed Off

Post by ealesy »

1. We should be playing finals this week

2. We've copped shit constantly for the past 7 months and doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon.

3. The AFL gives the 17 other clubs the tick of approval after a hasty 2 week investigation of their supplement program.

4. Days after giving all 17 clubs the tick of approval, Melbourne's link to Steven Dank and their supplement program was revealed.

5. What has happened since then, f****** nothing, not a thing, despite the fact MFC lied to the AFL and told them that they had no links to Steven Dank. The media has ignored it, the AFL has ignored it and Vlad has pretty much admitted that they will continue to ignore it (I assume because MFC could not survive if they copped the same kind of penalties we did)

6. Instead we have to listen to media falling over themselves to congratulate MFC & Peter Jackson for the massive coup of signing Paul Roos.

7. Instead I have to listen to dickhead MFC supporters take the moral high ground and demonise our club and our playing group.

8. Instead I have to listen to dickhead Melbourne supporters make jokes about how we should just make our checks out to MFC and cut out the middle man in (ie the AFL).

All this would be somewhat bareable if someone/anyone in the media had the f****** balls to be raising these points, but they aren't.

I hope over the preseason this story breaks wide open and f****** clubs like Geelong, GC and Melbourne are dragged into this shit for real and have to cop at least 1/5th of the shit we have this year. Maybe Geelong can be stripped of some premierships for bringing the game into disrepute.

Dear AFL and AFL media....bad governance is bad governance whether you are a rich, powerful club like us or a shit heap, disorganised, pathetic club like Melbourne...they should not escape punishment just because they have been so poorly managed that if they were to be punished it would result in their death. Bad f****** luck.

How dare Andrew Demetriou and Mick Fitzpatrick sit there and isolate us from the 17 other clubs and condemn us and demonise one of our greatest sons, while turning a blind eye to the behaviour of MFC, their players and their officials.

Dear EFC, if this has taught you nothing else NEVER, EVER, EVER, SELF REPORT AGAIN....DO NOT COOPERATE, JUST SHUT UP AND REFUSE TO TALK!!!
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Re: I'm f****** Pissed Off

Post by JockStraps »

Here, here. Well said sir.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Oh I forgot to mention, and now the GIMPS (no offence Gimps) in charge of the AFL will most likely give MFC a f****** priority pick as well.

Oh and f*** you too Peter Jackson, you get us Matthew f****** Knights as coach when replacing Sheedy, yet you are somehow able to get Paul Roos for Melbourne.

Oh and double f*** you because you and your peeny pinching bullshit and constant underfunding of the Football Department and club facilities (which were the laughing stock of the competition) I have no doubt in some part responsible for the perceived physical underdevelopment of our players which lead the club to believe that the 2011/2012 supplement program was required.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

ealesy wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, and now the GIMPS (no offence Gimps) in charge of the AFL will most likely give MFC a f****** priority pick as well.

Oh and f*** you too Peter Jackson, you get us Matthew f****** Knights as coach when replacing Sheedy, yet you are somehow able to get Paul Roos for Melbourne.

Oh and double f*** you because you and your peeny pinching bullshit and constant underfunding of the Football Department and club facilities (which were the laughing stock of the competition) I have no doubt in some part responsible for the perceived physical underdevelopment of our players which lead the club to believe that the 2011/2012 supplement program was required.
But at least we have the money to pay our fines :wink: :lol:
Essendunny
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

Brilliant post Ealesey. I hear you brother.
Bleeding for the red and black
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Well said Ealesy.

They can fawn all they like over the Roos appointment but dont you think its somewhat strange he wants a transition plan in place. He is already contemplating his exit strategy.

What is with the PA wanting to get our contracted players the ability to walk. Stick you f-ing noses out of our business morons.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
LadyX
Top Up Player

Post by LadyX »

Ealesy, you should put that post in a newspaper, [don't know how though] about time some one said what you just have, maybe even have a go at facebook or twitter, bet you would be supported heaps. Your post needs to be out there.....
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

LadyX wrote:Ealesy, you should put that post in a newspaper, [don't know how though] about time some one said what you just have, maybe even have a go at facebook or twitter, bet you would be supported heaps. Your post needs to be out there.....
Agree!

great post by the way! my sentiments exactly
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

I've just done an extended version of this post on Bomberblitz.

I've tweeted a couple of journos today, just questioning the lack of investigaton/media comment into to Melbourne's supplement program and involvement with Dank. Haven't got a response yet.

Edit...the f*** holes on Blitz deleted it. Probably didn't even last 5 minutes.
LadyX
Top Up Player

Post by LadyX »

WOW, what a star you are , keep going....... sorry about Blitz, another example of our freedom of speech.!!!!!
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

why would Blitz delete it? precious bunch that lot
Kakadu Kangaroos
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Jazz_84 wrote:why would Blitz delete it? precious bunch that lot
Because f*** poles like fogdog think they own peoples thoughts.
Essendunny
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

Then its true then, Roosy is going to Melbourne?

Well bugger me, it just goes to show, some people do have a price and money can still buy enthusiasm.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

he was quoted on MMM this evening saying "there is one thing for sure and that's Melbourne wont tank while im coach"

ill reserve my judgement until Melbourne play Sydney I think

on a side note, seeing as he basically said they tanked, that would mean people out there do believe it.... did rule 1.6 get thrown at Melbourne with their fines? cause that sounds a whole lot like Disrepute to me
Kakadu Kangaroos
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

ealsey my mate, I find parts of your story a little hard to believe. 1. You know a Melbourne supporter? 2. You know someone that admits to being a Melbourne supporter? I think you are living in Fantasy Land........................or Mt Bulla.
tezza the king
Top Up Player

Post by tezza the king »

It is very hard to listen to everyone trample all over us these days, yet Melbourne are being rewarded by the AFL for their venture into a supplements program, with a marquee premiership coach, 2 million dollars cash, and priority draft picks. It is a very strange world we live in
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BenDoolan wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:why would Blitz delete it? precious bunch that lot
Because f*** poles like fogdog think they own peoples thoughts.
They also like to think they are some sort of official forum for the club. You won't find anything but gutter trash over there.
tezza the king
Top Up Player

Post by tezza the king »

I ( formerly dundalan Dave) a 10 year blitz veteran, got banned yesterday, initially permanently, for pretty much the contents of my last post in here regarding the unbeliveabke difference in treatment given to us as opposed to the demons, who should face a similar level of scutiny to their supplements scheme as we did.

I said the Afl could stick their corrupt stinking game up their clackers as well. Aparently this is a bannable offence under the reboot code of conduct. I'm not going to bag any other people there, but my suspension was cut back to 2 months after I protested to one of the good guys there.

he knows who he is.

Sadly fir me, Blitz has lost it's soul. Reboot is a massive hypocrite who goes around deleting threads and posts that annoy him, and pinging people for getting around swear filters, but drops unfiltered f words whenever it suits him, so I won't be going back any time soon. There are plenty of very good people there, and I will miss most of them massively, but reboot thinks it's his own private play thing now and I think he is the only one that understands his ever changing rules made up on the fly. Blitz has been a big part of nt life and I will miss it dearly.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Hi Tezza ... welcome back/aboard ...

Without getting into personalities (not that I can ... having given up activity on BB more than 3 years ago) ... from one side of the fence, the main differences between BB and in here are that (1) in general slagging off rightly or wrongly , and politely or cruelly at peeps in here, at officials and who every you damn well like is ... (generally) OK except when people lash at the nice and innocent in here (don't worry - you'll learn who these are) ... or people are boorish about it ... this place is generally self policing

and ... (2) thar ain't no stream of consciousness, 2 word replies made on multiple fronts or ping/pong interchanges without someone else booking a room for the two lovers for the night.... Hell... most posts in here are considered and are longer than a tweet (unless its a loss and heavy liqqour and passion is involved) and most don't get a response or acknowledgement but are read and considered by most interested in the topic...

But hey ... well I'm biased

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
tezza the king
Top Up Player

Post by tezza the king »

Cheers sd