Who's on modified training?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Post Reply
User avatar
rockhole
Club Captain
Posts: 4836
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 am
Location: La Grange

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by rockhole » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:44 pm

F111 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Stringer cleared, but sore.
That's big!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

Rover99
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1416
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by Rover99 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 pm

rockhole wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:44 pm
F111 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Stringer cleared, but sore.
That's big!!!
That's f***ng terrific!! Besides his 2 goals last night, he played a very important part in our win and I was prepared to write us off over in the West before :D :D :D

nudder12
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by nudder12 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:51 pm

Rover99 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 pm
rockhole wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:44 pm
F111 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Stringer cleared, but sore.
That's big!!!
That's f***ng terrific!! Besides his 2 goals last night, he played a very important part in our win and I was prepared to write us off over in the West before :D :D :D
Still unlikely to play next week though, apparently.

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by Windy Hille » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Great news re: Stringer. Thought he was gone for a long time when he went off. Hope he can just have a bit of luck. He’s having a very good year.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25664
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am

Is James Stewart due to return or what?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
Is James Stewart due to return or what?
He was "test" last week.
Did he play 2's?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25664
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:58 pm

F111 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
Is James Stewart due to return or what?
He was "test" last week.
Did he play 2's?
Nope
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:16 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:58 pm
F111 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am
Is James Stewart due to return or what?
He was "test" last week.
Did he play 2's?
Nope
Re test this week ;)

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 am

Joe Daniher Groin Season
Sam Draper Knee Season
Kobe Mutch Hamstring Test...playing 23/6 VFL
Devon Smith Knee Season
James Stewart Groin Test
Jake Stringer Leg Test

nudder12
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by nudder12 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Update:

Stringer - no chance this week, and sounds unlikely for next week as well.
Guelfi - maybe, but sounds unlikely.
Fantasia - not even a mention from the Club. FFS!
Stewart - apparently a case of O.P. - who knows when he'll be back.
edit: - forgot BZT - not a hammy strain, just a knock - Test.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25664
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 pm

nudder12 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm
Update:

Stringer - no chance this week, and sounds unlikely for next week as well.
Guelfi - maybe, but sounds unlikely.
Fantasia - not even a mention from the Club. FFS!
Stewart - apparently a case of O.P. - who knows when he'll be back.
edit: - forgot BZT - not a hammy strain, just a knock - Test.
Stewart :roll:

Fantasia :roll: :roll: :roll:
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4199
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by s'dreams » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

nudder12 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:51 pm
Update:

Stringer - no chance this week, and sounds unlikely for next week as well.
Guelfi - maybe, but sounds unlikely.
Fantasia - not even a mention from the Club. FFS!
Stewart - apparently a case of O.P. - who knows when he'll be back.
edit: - forgot BZT - not a hammy strain, just a knock - Test.
BZT - haircut injury - worst I've seen outside Frankston
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Ambrose, quad. 4 weeks :(

TBell, calf, achilles, ankle, foot, something... 6-8 weeks...or more
:shock: :?

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Mozzie. Hammie.

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15491
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by F111 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Stringer...test Wednesday.
we will be looking to see what he can do at training on Wednesday and then make a decision about his availability.
Guelfi...ribcage soreness.
We’ll be training him this week and testing him to make sure that he’s ready to go
Mozzie...hammie. :(
is a reasonably normal hamstring strain,” Crow said.
“He will be expected to miss three or four weeks with that
Belly... high-grade calf tear, it’s of his gastrocnemius (muscle) in the musculotendinous junction.
The grade of the injury means he’s going to miss six weeks
Patrick Ambrose...low-grade tear on the surface of the muscle in his kicking leg (in his quad)
It’s...the location and the fact it’s his kicking side that will cost him there, rather than the actual grade of the injury.

James Stewart (groin) remains on the sidelines???

mdso
Club Captain
Posts: 3152
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 am
Location: Merimbula, Far South Coast of N.SW.

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by mdso » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am

We are not the only team with a lot of injuries.

Melbourne 17 at last count
Collingwood 12
Hawthorn 12
St. Kilda 10
Essendon 10
Doggies 10
Port Adelaide
GWS
West Coke

Is this normal? Or are there more injuries across the board now than last year? If so, what's do you think has changed and what might be causing this?
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8293
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:02 am

How many times have we played in top of a Car Park this year?

Well,at least the Dome and Perth Stadium.

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4199
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by s'dreams » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:07 am

mdso wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am
We are not the only team with a lot of injuries.

Melbourne 17 at last count
Collingwood 12
Hawthorn 12
St. Kilda 10
Essendon 10
Doggies 10
Port Adelaide
GWS
West Coke

Is this normal? Or are there more injuries across the board now than last year? If so, what's do you think has changed and what might be causing this?
Suggest that the 6,6,6, means that a number of players do a 50-100 meter sprint at every restart.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25664
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 am

s'dreams wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:07 am
mdso wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 am
We are not the only team with a lot of injuries.

Melbourne 17 at last count
Collingwood 12
Hawthorn 12
St. Kilda 10
Essendon 10
Doggies 10
Port Adelaide
GWS
West Coke

Is this normal? Or are there more injuries across the board now than last year? If so, what's do you think has changed and what might be causing this?
Suggest that the 6,6,6, means that a number of players do a 50-100 meter sprint at every restart.
Good theory!

Except most of our injuries happen at the Tullamarine High Performance Centre or in the change rooms before the game...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: Who's on modified training?

Post by Windy Hille » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:32 pm

What’s the chop with Hepps? Moon boot?? Why???

Post Reply