R9 Essendon v Fremantle

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: R9 Essendon v Fremantle

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:10 am

Windy_Hill wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:03 pm
Dear Umpires

You sound like little girls
Very good Windy! =D> :lol:

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Sun May 19, 2019 12:12 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:09 am
Not much to write home about,but job done!

We Won!

Against the Dorkers,but We Won!Thank Christ! :roll:

The Sky didn’t fall in tonight,though those Umps sure tried late in the game. :evil:

They put more into it,than those Plonkers from Cockburn. :lol:
the only ones with “cock burn” were the f****** umpires the amount of times they f***** us up the arse.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:16 am

Yep,so I shouldn’t hear excuses from Dopey WA Media Twits But I probably will.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sun May 19, 2019 12:29 am

Monday’s umpire review...

“All decisions were correct”

Yep, thanks c****. Bathe in your own shit as usual.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 am

Sounds about right,Ben.

Short of trolling,I might check out Dorkerland and see what they have to say for themselves.

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Sun May 19, 2019 10:50 am

With deep depression setting in from election watching I switched and was very very. pleased we got up.

Those two decisions that gifted them two goals were once again WRONG WRONG WRONG

Just another indication of corrupt umpiring attempting to influence the outcome of the game.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:00 pm

MH_Bomber wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:50 am
With deep depression setting in from election watching I switched and was very very. pleased we got up.

Those two decisions that gifted them two goals were once again WRONG WRONG WRONG

Just another indication of corrupt umpiring attempting to influence the outcome of the game.

Or just plain Wrong Umpiring.

Any mention of Commonsense in Walters’ Free Kick especially.Seems you can charge into your opponent and con the Ump you are being held now. :roll:

Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps » Sun May 19, 2019 3:01 pm

If Ben McNiece gets another game, we’re not serious about winning a flag.

Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Guess what? We are not serious about anything. This guy is a joke!

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sun May 19, 2019 5:24 pm

One thing I can say, when the umpies did their trick yet again and gave Freo two very blatant free kicks that should have been ours. And; this time once again, the commentator's thought so too and said it. I thought, I did thought pet, I thought love, I thought fmd here we go again. But; give our blokes their due, they did not drop their lip or their heads and sook, they got on with the job and won the game. And; being able to do that, I say, our boys may have turned the corner last night. They did not let it get to them and distract them. I thought the game itself was poxy, scrappy, dull and fairly uninteresting. Or maybe that is just me feeling turned off somewhat.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Turned the Corner,mdso?I don’t think so mate.

IF,we beat Richmond,then there’s a glimmer of hope,but then we might drop the next one,so we’re back to square one!

As for the Umps,yep agree there.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Sun May 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Very dull sort of game. Always is with Freo. Snore fest.

Wasn't impressed with our general malaise. Confused with what brand we were trying to run with. Need to just cut and slash our way down the ground rather than tap and go. Stick to it!

Matt Guelfi played a top game. Starting to see what Woosha sees in him. Good on him. Darcy Parish is also having an impact this season, along with Andy McGrath. The young midfield is starting to show signs of maturity. Langers played well too. Good to see.

Damn umpring decisions in that last quarter. Laughable decision against Redman. Theguy makes contact with him - front on, in a marking contest but he somehow ends up with the free? WTF?????

Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Windy Hille wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Matt Guelfi played a top game. Starting to see what Woosha sees in him. Good on him. Darcy Parish is also having an impact this season, along with Andy McGrath. The young midfield is starting to show signs of maturity. Langers played well too. Good to see.

Damn umpring decisions in that last quarter. Laughable decision against Redman. Theguy makes contact with him - front on, in a marking contest but he somehow ends up with the free? WTF?????
Funny, some were calling for his head a few games ago. Really glad to see his effort and skills in these past two and I believe we are going to be well rewarded by putting game time into our "golden boy."

s'dreams
Club Captain

Post by s'dreams » Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Rover99 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 pm
Windy Hille wrote:

Funny, some were calling for his head a few games ago. Really glad to see his effort and skills in these past two and I believe we are going to be well rewarded by putting game time into our "golden boy."
I called for his omission this week. I am glad that he played a breakout game (mind you, if you draw attention to yourself in the way he does, you would want to play well)...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:49 am

s'dreams wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 pm
Rover99 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 pm
Windy Hille wrote:

I called for his omission this week. I am glad that he played a breakout game (mind you, if you draw attention to yourself in the way he does, you would want to play well)...
[/quote

Yep, might be doing handstands next but if he plays like that, I don't care. Now for God's sake keep it up!