R11 Essendon v Carlton

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: R11 Essendon v Carlton

Post by grassy1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Rover99 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Oh well, great to hear that ones and twos both won on this cold wet greasy Sunday. Well done boys
I worked at Perth Stadium today.We sat in the one good spot exposed to the “Blazing”Winter Sun,sporting hat,sunburn cream and the odd pair of sunnies.We could have slipped on a pair of boardies,if things got any warmer.

Back to your game,the 24 News Report said the Scum went to Shit in the rain.That’s good to know! :lol:

Also good to know that both our teams Won.When That happens,a bit of Club spirit can be quite uplifting.Even better when it happens all the time. :D

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:02 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Rover99 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:55 pm
Oh well, great to hear that ones and twos both won on this cold wet greasy Sunday. Well done boys
I worked at Perth Stadium today.We sat in the one good spot exposed to the “Blazing”Winter Sun,sporting hat,sunburn cream and the odd pair of sunnies.We could have slipped on a pair of boardies,if things got any warmer.

Back to your game,the 24 News Report said the Scum went to Shit in the rain.That’s good to know! :lol:

Also good to know that both our teams Won.When That happens,a bit of Club spirit can be quite uplifting.Even better when it happens all the time. :D
Listen guys, you need to show some goddam respect to our ladies!

GIVE THEM SOME ATTENTION

We have beaten Carlton 3 times this weekend vingertje

VFLW by 17 points
VFL by 41 points
AFL by 41 points

Fan.Bloody.Tastic
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:31 am

Oops,my apologies!

Add to that,whoever was on the ABC about 12PM Perth Time,did mention we Won in the VFLW,which may have been a good omen for us,given 2 out of 3 of them,tipped the other mob.

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Post by Windy Hille » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:57 am

Good point about the ladies =D>

3 victories over Carlton on the weekend is excellent ha ha

=D> =D> =D>

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Our women's team has more grit and guts than our blokes.

The first half against Carlton was so terrible they ought to be made to watch it the whole weekend of the bye. If only to show them how painful it was such poor skills by both sides. Professional footballers. Our kid players ran rings around our senior players. I know we are desperate for a win but we beat the bottom team by 41 it should have been 141. Yes I'm glad we won but I have No faith in this team to perform when they have to.

They simply are done for this year.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Can someone post a weekly update on the Women's team....I have to say I know almost nothing about them

hop
Club Captain

Post by hop » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:40 pm

Windy_Hill wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:14 pm
Can someone post a weekly update on the Women's team....I have to say I know almost nothing about them
Typical! Misogynist
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.

Rover99
Regular Senior Player

Post by Rover99 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:49 am

mdso wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:36 pm
Our women's team has more grit and guts than our blokes.

The first half against Carlton was so terrible they ought to be made to watch it the whole weekend of the bye. If only to show them how painful it was such poor skills by both sides. Professional footballers. Our kid players ran rings around our senior players. I know we are desperate for a win but we beat the bottom team by 41 it should have been 141. Yes I'm glad we won but I have No faith in this team to perform when they have to.

They simply are done for this year.

Poor old Zaccha looked like he needed arthritis pills and was coming back from collecting his pension. Tragedy when he has to line up from 50 or even 40.