NOOOO

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
User avatar
Daisy..1
High Draft Pick
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:28 pm

NOOOO

Post by Daisy..1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Image

desmondo
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by desmondo » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Agree with your sentiments exactly Daisy...

NOOOOO!!!

But, if he goes it would surely be for a first round pick?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25679
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:25 pm

desmondo wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 pm
Agree with your sentiments exactly Daisy...

NOOOOO!!!

But, if he goes it would surely be for a first round pick?
That would be awesome considering he was pick 55 himself.

Gutted. One of my faves :(
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

mdso
Club Captain
Posts: 3152
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 am
Location: Merimbula, Far South Coast of N.SW.

Re: NOOOO

Post by mdso » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 pm

I thought his girlfriend had just moved over to Victoria to be with Raz. I await further information from the EFC (could be waiting awhile) about whether this is now, or at some later date in the future.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4212
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by s'dreams » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Pity... if its true.

Port play hardball, wont get a first round pick out of them (might have this year though when they had a few).

Fanta has not been AA, on the Colman list, or in the Essendon B&F top 5. He did get two Rising Star nominations and is in the leadership group this year. Doesn't strike me as a candidate for a first round pick.

Would straight trade Fanta for Powell-Pepper (who seems out of favor at Port) though. Would also consider straght trade for O'Brien (a Pascoe Vale boy) at the crows (who need to replace Eddie some time in the future - maybe even this year).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

Rover99
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1416
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

Re: NOOOO

Post by Rover99 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:13 pm

Pinch me and tell me it isn't true. Yes I'm shattered but we have to make the most of it. A tall fwd/ruck somehow. At least I'm not so devastated as I would have been if we were finals material ATM. Also Orazio seemed to be showing some worrying injury signs lately and in my mind I saw another Winders in the making. Thanks anyway Ras for a lot of brilliant moments
Last edited by Rover99 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12195
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:23 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by Windy_Hill » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:20 pm

23, potential to kick 40 goals a year, in the leadership group and 2 years to run on his contract. Minimum is a first round pick, or at least a very good player. Otherwise we hold him for 2 years and take a Free Agency compo pick likely to be at least a second round selection.


.....oh and dont forget, Mozzie will be set to go by then

This is a decent scenario for the club.

nudder12
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 2049
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by nudder12 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:32 pm

New pronunciation of his name.......Orazi-No
And,as someone elsewhere said, looks like his surname was always Fanta-seeya.

User avatar
Western Red
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Penang, Malaysia

Re: NOOOO

Post by Western Red » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm

AFL deflection to get Beams off the main story - hopefully nothing in it..

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25679
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...

🤷🏻‍♂️
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4212
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by s'dreams » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Western Red wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm
AFL deflection to get Beams off the main story - hopefully nothing in it..
Why, what's with Beams? I know he's taking time off but there seems to be a few of them at the mo'
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4212
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by s'dreams » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:34 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...

🤷🏻‍♂️
Even he knows how shit Adelaide is to live in...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
Western Red
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 pm
Location: Penang, Malaysia

Re: NOOOO

Post by Western Red » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:36 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Western Red wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm
AFL deflection to get Beams off the main story - hopefully nothing in it..
Why, what's with Beams? I know he's taking time off but there seems to be a few of them at the mo'
Might be that the mental health issue is a smoke screen for other habits he is known to have...... Pure speculation on my behalf.... :D

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15496
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by F111 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...
'A laugh': Star Bomber shoots down trade talk

Essendon forward Orazio Fantasia says he was as surprised as anyone to hear he'd been linked with a trade request back to his home state.

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25679
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm

F111 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...
'A laugh': Star Bomber shoots down trade talk

Essendon forward Orazio Fantasia says he was as surprised as anyone to hear he'd been linked with a trade request back to his home state.
So maybe the thread title should be changed to...

“YESSSSSSSSS!”
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Rover99
Regular Senior Player
Posts: 1416
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 am

Re: NOOOO

Post by Rover99 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:11 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm
F111 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...
'A laugh': Star Bomber shoots down trade talk

Essendon forward Orazio Fantasia says he was as surprised as anyone to hear he'd been linked with a trade request back to his home state.
So maybe the thread title should be changed to...

“YESSSSSSSSS!”
Or "FAAAAAAARRRRKK OFFF!!"

User avatar
MH_Bomber
Club Captain
Posts: 3397
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Hughesdale

Re: NOOOO

Post by MH_Bomber » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:42 pm

This is mischief making at its best. It’s just crap journos making stuff up. Orazio ain’t going anywhere!
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8305
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by grassy1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:49 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm
F111 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 pm
BenDoolan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Now I’m hearing Fantasia is denying this story...
'A laugh': Star Bomber shoots down trade talk

Essendon forward Orazio Fantasia says he was as surprised as anyone to hear he'd been linked with a trade request back to his home state.
So maybe the thread title should be changed to...

“YESSSSSSSSS!”


Should you say ”BAAAALLLL”,1st? :lol:

User avatar
Windy Hille
High Draft Pick
Posts: 999
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by Windy Hille » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:29 pm

Just because he said he doesn’t know where all this talk has come from, doesn’t mean he won’t walk after his current contract.

User avatar
F111
Essendon Legend
Posts: 15496
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: NOOOO

Post by F111 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:35 am

MH_Bomber wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:42 pm
This is mischief making at its best. It’s just crap journos making stuff up. Orazio ain’t going anywhere!
Where there's smoke....

Post Reply