Dob in a Don

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Dob in a Don

Post by BenDoolan »

Wow… could the club get anymore cringeworthy?

:roll:
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Dob in a Don

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:46 pm Wow… could the club get anymore cringeworthy?

This is the first I have heard of it,mate!

What’s the go here?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:06 am
BenDoolan wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:46 pm Wow… could the club get anymore cringeworthy?

This is the first I have heard of it,mate!

What’s the go here?
Well, I’m gonna have to dob you in!
On Monday, March 4, the Essendon Football Club will be hitting the phones for Bomberthon – Essendon’s 2024 Member Blitz, as the club strives to connect with and sign up their most amount of members in a single day.

Essendon players and staff will be phoning current members to thank them for joining in 2024, as well as calling unrenewed members to sign up for the 2024 season.
I don’t know where the “dobbing in” comes into it if they are calling unrenewed members themselves.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Membership Drive with Corny promo line.

Ok,.......
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:14 am Membership Drive with Corny promo line.

Ok,.......
You should have seen the peppercorns and salt jackets! :lol:

In seriousness, they need to be more attentive to current members and stop eroding membership entitlements.

I am a bit disappointed about the fact that no medallions are given to high mark members anymore. I have a long collection of them over the years. Why end this?

I received an email advising yhe members room at Marvel is now open to members again. I get there last Saturday and was turned away because “there is a club function on”. What?

I’m starting to feel very disconnected from our club - despite having the top membership.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:49 pm [quote=grassy1 post_id=338214 time=<a href="tel:1709252071">1709252071</a> user_id=578]
Membership Drive with Corny promo line.

Ok,.......

In seriousness, they need to be more attentive to current members and stop eroding membership entitlements.

I am a bit disappointed about the fact that no medallions are given to high mark members anymore. I have a long collection of them over the years. Why end this?

I received an email advising yhe members room at Marvel is now open to members again. I get there last Saturday and was turned away because “there is a club function on”. What?

I’m starting to feel very disconnected from our club - despite having the top membership.
[/quote]

Are these Essendon people up top,or career administrators? :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Windy Hille wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:49 pm
grassy1 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:14 am Membership Drive with Corny promo line.

Ok,.......

My mate went to the room prior to the game and was turned away also (same reason as you said).

As you say, it appears they are eroding our access and membership “benefits” year by year.

It won’t be long before I tell ‘em to get f***** with it all. Would rather pay Foxtel subscription and stay home and watch it than to drag myself to a shit hole travelling on the worst public transport system in the world.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:57 pm
Windy Hille wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:49 pm

Ok,.......

My mate went to the room prior to the game and was turned away also (same reason as you said).

As you say, it appears they are eroding our access and membership “benefits” year by year.

It won’t be long before I tell ‘em to get f***** with it all. Would rather pay Foxtel subscription and stay home and watch it than to drag myself to a shit hole travelling on the worst public transport system in the world.
Need a Board Ticket that understands the needs of Members,more than these Suited Twits,who are probably in deep with AWFULL House!