Lucas at CHB! What the!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Lucas at CHB! What the!

Post by Ramanama »

What on earth was sheedy thinking, the leading goal kicker, one of the most in form players in the comp and he goes and puts him at CHB with the likes of Fletch and Mal down there!

Now come on, we where not loosing the game and we were lacking the presents of Lucas around the middle.

Lloyd didnt have the best of games and Johns looked like he didnt know what was happening, we needed Lucas in the forward line!

Just why put him down their... Fletcher, Mal and Ryder/Bradley we were already tall enough as it was.

Come on Sheeds, Common sence mate.
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
Tamworth Bomber
Top Up Player

Post by Tamworth Bomber »

I was screaming at the TV about that move also. Couldn't believe it. As I said on another post, Sheeds was out coached today.
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Fletcher was crunched in a contest a few minutes earlier, was really struggling for a while. I think Lucas was moved there for a short period to cover for Fletch, so that he could fill a hole.
RAMS
Top Up Player

Post by RAMS »

I'm pretty sure Lloyd played injured and was unable to go up the ground as much as the last few weeks. Because Lloyd was less mobile Sheedy hardly put Lucas one on one in the goal square despite of the mismatch he had on O' Brien.
Save me Jebus!