Bloody Franklin

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Lloyd is King
Champion of Essendon

Bloody Franklin

Post by Lloyd is King »

This guy is awesome. He's totally the key to this one.

He's also a knob. I know someone who worked for Hawthorn last year. She said Buddy was one of those players who believed all their own hype and his head grew so big that he couldn't be taught very much at all. Pure arrogance apparently.

But that's by-the-by. He's nevertheless, a helluva player.

I don't think any of our guys can stop Franklin. I'd give Ryder a go, but he's about the only one. We have to hope that Hawks midfield doesn't get it to him much, or that he has a shocker.

Franklin's only weakness is that he is lazy when he doesn't have the footy. No second effort, no defensive side. Whoever plays on him has to play close and frustrate the **** outta him.

And as for Hawks midfield, it is one of the better one's in the comp. When they get mature and stop giving away stupid disciplined frees, they will be top line, say in a year or so.

It sucks that Hille's out. It really unsettles us in the middle, as was evident on Anzac Day.

I don't look forward Hawthorn matches. Plenty of my mates support Hawthorn and they always let me know. I just generally hate them for their disgusting repulsive guernesy, their pathetic pretty-boy image and that arrogant wanker Alistair Clarkson.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Re: Bloody Franklin

Post by swoodley »

Lloyd is King wrote:I don't look forward Hawthorn matches. Plenty of my mates support Hawthorn and they always let me know. I just generally hate them for their disgusting repulsive guernesy, their pathetic pretty-boy image and that arrogant wanker Alistair Clarkson.
Why don't you say what you really think :wink:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

Mcphee should take him and should beat him.

Gun player - but mental midget.

Get on top of him early and that's his afternoon over.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Bring back Wally and knock his front teeth out in the first 5 minutes.... bye bye Buddy!!!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Ryder will take him, but he will also be usedoin the ruck, which may upset us a bit.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Glad Keps is out well for now they betta not do a last minute swap.
Rem
Top Up Player

Post by Rem »

rama_fan wrote:Mcphee should take him and should beat him.

Gun player - but mental midget.

Get on top of him early and that's his afternoon over.
Yeah, fair point. I think McPhee frustrates any player, he's improved. Ryder would aswell, like he did with Kossy.
Andy Lovett - no. 1
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

Start Ryder on him. Mchphee can take him when Ryder goes into the ruck. Common sence.
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

if Mcphee, ryder or fletcher doesn't play on him there is something wrong in sheedy's head (more then we thought at least)
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

Ramanama wrote:Start Ryder on him. Mchphee can take him when Ryder goes into the ruck. Common sence.
Unlike your spelling.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Hille out isn't good as he has the ability to control the ruck and dictate where the ball goes.

McPhee on Franklin would be the best choice as Ryder is needed in the ruck.