Wake up call

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Wake up call

Post by auditor »

Regardless of the poor umpiring and the poor kicking for goal our players are lacking discipline.

Discipline starts at the top....

Those that want to continually bury their heads in the sand and deny that the issue with our team stems from the top are truly fooling themselves.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Yeah, a big discipline problem at the club. Our players are always being busted for drugs, breaking curfew, screwng their team mates wives. Now damn, if we only could get someone reported this year, you may look even less like a donkey.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

We dont lack discipline, we lack skill, plain and simple.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

a few silly things, but nothing really undisiplined last night, in fact i thought Mcphee did well not to rip the throat out of the umps last night, I sure wanted to.
48.2 sismis to ZRS, SIX, ???!!! Its coming towards the commentary box Im leaving!!!
48.3 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got ZRS
48.4 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Brillian cover drive by ZRS
48.6 sismis to ZRS, SIX, Display of Raw power and brutality by ZRS
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robbie67 wrote:Yeah, a big discipline problem at the club. Our players are always being busted for drugs, breaking curfew, screwng their team mates wives. Now damn, if we only could get someone reported this year, you may look even less like a donkey.
Gold Robbie :lol:
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

So far McVeigh has managed to pull his head in.
McPhee's very early misdemeanour was more about the umpire than the act, as it was very soft.
They tried to set the tone early, and efc paid the price.
McPhee should know better than to go above the chest..it's close to the shoulders which is just near the neck! Too close for some miopic umpires.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

A lack of passion and hardness at the ball and contest by all except Pev, Hird, Fletch, McVeigh, Davey, JJ. Others need to display more.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

[quote="robbie67"]Yeah, a big discipline problem at the club. Our players are always being busted for drugs, breaking curfew, screwng their team mates wives. Now damn, if we only could get someone reported this year, you may look even less like a donkey.[/quote]

That isn't what I meant...

Just read Sheedy's comments after the game.....

"We need a bit more discipline and not give away easy free kicks, particularly the one with (Adam) McPhee in the first minute, that's just not on"

In his own words....
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

[quote="robbie67"]Yeah, a big discipline problem at the club. Our players are always being busted for drugs, breaking curfew, screwng their team mates wives. Now damn, if we only could get someone reported this year, you may look even less like a donkey.[/quote]

That isn't what I meant...

Just read Sheedy's comments after the game.....

"We need a bit more discipline and not give away easy free kicks, particularly the one with (Adam) McPhee in the first minute, that's just not on"

In his own words....
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Like Rosso said. Skill is a way more important factor to our club than discipline right now. We just dont have a mid-field that can compete with the better clubs. Playing the kids wont fix it, they will get smashed, and may never recover. Just playing the old blokes wont do it either, then we will never improve. It willl be a slow gradual process the draft and the development of the kids we have got. Until then expect us to win 7 to 11 games a year. their are no quick fixes anymore.
upndownhille
Club Captain

Post by upndownhille »

what robbie and rosso said
It's peanut butter jelly time!

"...but no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you..."
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Re: Wake up call

Post by robbie67 »

auditor wrote:Regardless of the poor umpiring and the poor kicking for goal our players are lacking discipline.

Discipline starts at the top....

Those that want to continually bury their heads in the sand and deny that the issue with our team stems from the top are truly fooling themselves.
How big a fkwit do you look now retard?
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

robbie67 wrote:How big a fkwit do you look now retard?
:D

I publicly retract my comments about being close to sending my membership back. I'll be hanging onto it. Just gotta take the good with the bad. :)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

bombers_rock wrote:
robbie67 wrote:How big a fkwit do you look now retard?
:D

I publicly retract my comments about being close to sending my membership back. I'll be hanging onto it. Just gotta take the good with the bad. :)
Nah, send it back mate. Dont need bandwagon supporters like you.

Win or lose, you still turn up and watch the games.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

You are such a shallow person Robbie.

I bet you have waited all this time with that one post laid carefully under your pillow awaiting the day you could take it out and say I told you so.

You are a fair weather supporter of the highest degree.

I'll stand by my comments about the coaching staff. The inconsistancy of this team lays fairly on the shoulders of those that are responsible for extracting the the most from this group of players.

One win dose not justify anything.

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE FOOL
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

auditor wrote:You are such a shallow person Robbie.

I bet you have waited all this time with that one post laid carefully under your pillow awaiting the day you could take it out and say I told you so.

You are a fair weather supporter of the highest degree.

I'll stand by my comments about the coaching staff. The inconsistancy of this team lays fairly on the shoulders of those that are responsible for extracting the the most from this group of players.

One win dose not justify anything.

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE FOOL
Coming from someone that calls themselves "auditor", accusing me of being shallow is priceless.

The fair weather supporter is a beauty too.

Kepp posting you fking retard. Thats when you can take a break from jerking off over your Peter Costello posters. The Village Idiot always makes for great slapstick comedy.
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

there there little robbie go get some tissues and clean yourself off.

that's a good boy
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

auditor wrote:there there little robbie go get some tissues and clean yourself off.

that's a good boy
What's it like being so ugly, your boyfriend refuses oral sex from you?
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

ah little robbie you cut me up.

you were spat out and hatched in the sun.

you truly are the low life of society.

night night little man
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Is that really all you have? What an advert you are for the old cliche about auditors lacking humour and wit.