Sydney game

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Sydney game

Post by Jazz_84 »

ok im going to it but i thought it was moved to telstra stadium???

also i find it hard to believe that there are no 2 seats together at this stage, apart from restricted view??

does anyone know how good or bad the seats are at "Row T, seats 201-202"? this is at the SCG
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

It can't be moved to Telstra Stadium as the Socceroos are playing there that night.
tom9779
Club Captain

Re: Sydney game

Post by tom9779 »

Jazz_84 wrote:ok im going to it but i thought it was moved to telstra stadium???

also i find it hard to believe that there are no 2 seats together at this stage, apart from restricted view??

does anyone know how good or bad the seats are at "Row T, seats 201-202"? this is at the SCG
I think most seats at the SCG are good, its such a small stadium.

restricted view is always a worry tho.

damn it looks like i will be sitting on my own, had no idea it would be this hard to get a ticket already.

down to ticketek at lunchtime today for me!
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Concourse Bay 10 just under the o'reilly stand
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

i just got myself a ticket.

there are only single seats left except for a few doubles in the Lower section of the Messenger stand.

(they are the restricted view, ie the ball will disappear on a high kick, altho you will see the whole ground. be good if its a wet night.)

i'm in concourse bay 29. any crazy axe murder type essendon fans wanna have a beer, msg me. :wink:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

tom9779 wrote:i just got myself a ticket.

there are only single seats left except for a few doubles in the Lower section of the Messenger stand.

(they are the restricted view, ie the ball will disappear on a high kick, altho you will see the whole ground. be good if its a wet night.)

i'm in concourse bay 29. any crazy axe murder type essendon fans wanna have a beer, msg me. :wink:
i just got my tickets, went up to ticketek, im in the messenger stand, seats 114-115 row BB, are those seats ok tom???
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

First game I saw at the SCG was Bomber Thompson's first game from memory. I think the Swannies skipped away to about an 8 goal lead early in the game and we came storming back to lose by a point.

Spent the game on the hill drinking multiple cans of that sh*tful Resch's or some such poison.
Bleeding for the red and black
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Jazz_84 wrote:
tom9779 wrote:i just got myself a ticket.

i just got my tickets, went up to ticketek, im in the messenger stand, seats 114-115 row BB, are those seats ok tom???
I guess they will be ok. I've never sat there before. if its like what is was sitting under the dougie walters stand it will still be good.

and you will be laughing if the rain comes down.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

tom9779 wrote:i'm in concourse bay 29. any crazy axe murder type essendon fans wanna have a beer, msg me. :wink:
There's a few of those about just quietly....
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

pear wrote:First game I saw at the SCG was Bomber Thompson's first game from memory. I think the Swannies skipped away to about an 8 goal lead early in the game and we came storming back to lose by a point.

Spent the game on the hill drinking multiple cans of that sh*tful Resch's or some such poison.
man i miss the hill.

do any afl grounds still have one?(geelong/gold coast/tassie/canberra?)
Trent
Top Up Player

Post by Trent »

The same thing happened last year (re: only single tickets available) and the ground was only half full. So i'm not sure what's going on there.

I will be sitting in the Brewongle Stand ... it's restricted view as well because you can't see the scoreboard (big deal ... i'll keep count!!!).

I'm up for a beer with any red and black fans ... crazy or not! :D
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

yeah ill be up for a drink with you guys
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

tom9779 wrote:
pear wrote:First game I saw at the SCG was Bomber Thompson's first game from memory. I think the Swannies skipped away to about an 8 goal lead early in the game and we came storming back to lose by a point.

man i miss the hill.

do any afl grounds still have one?(geelong/gold coast/tassie/canberra?)
I've only seen little of those grounds on TV, but I;m pretty sure Gold Coast, Canberra and Darwin's grounds all have at least some of a hill left.

Pretty sure Geelong has stands all the way around now and I think Tasmania is the same.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Jazz_84 wrote:
Concourse Bay 10 just under the o'reilly stand
I think that's right next to the construction zone.

Watch the weather report, as it's not undercover.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

We'll prolly win that game knowing our form at the moment we lose to the teams we shouldnt and we win when we aren't expected. :?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

every one is saying it's gana rain is that likely or not?? ill stand out in the rain to watch my bombers who cares!!