The Roar

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

The Roar

Post by BERT »

It took a while to come back but the roar when Smokey kicked that goal to put us level was fantastic. The roar when the siren went was louder. Well done to the supporters. Lets hope it's not a once off.

At the end of the game I wished I was in with the Grog squad and not up the top of the southern stand.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

I'll say. Was awesome. :D
I think those 2 attempts easily outdid the Richmond supporters attempts all night, despite there being a hell of a lot more of them. :)
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Dead right Bert although I actually only noticed how deafening it was watching the replay. I was probably too busy screaming my own lungs out!
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

I thought our supporters were pretty dissapointing most of the night. We were outnumbered and we didn't make as much noise. But the latest few minutes was fantastic. Mcphees goal, Hirdys tackle, the siren, the sound was amazing. It reminded me of the when Victory scored in the semi final. Everyone was jumping around screaming their lungs out. That was great.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

That goal was incredible. The roar in my lounge room was pretty loud :P
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

It was great to hear the crowd being so loud. Let's get 50,000 to the Dome in 2 weeks time to take on West Coast.
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Re: The Roar

Post by dodgey »

BERT wrote:It took a while to come back but the roar when Smokey kicked that goal to put us level was fantastic. The roar when the siren went was louder. Well done to the supporters. Lets hope it's not a once off.

At the end of the game I wished I was in with the Grog squad and not up the top of the southern stand.
:lol:

It was awesome. People jumping around like 5yo Kids.

The singing of "Can you hear the Tigers Sing....NOOOOOO NOOOOOO. I can't hear a F***ING THING " after the match was sensational as they were singing it to us at the 17 minute mark.

Song of the night was "Heyyyyy Gaspar did you see that Goal" when Lloydy kicked his goals. Even a few tiger supporters laughed