Poor form by the Swans supporters...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Poor form by the Swans supporters...

Post by Megan »

I realise they'd be a bit cut after the loss, and THAT umpiring decision and damn I would be too. But surely the inbreds must realise that booing Lloyd proves nothing, it wasn't his fault the ump didn't see McPhee over the line.

Does anyone know what Lloydy said during that? They never televised any of it.

And booing Hirdy just for getting a touch in the last term... I expect that rubbish from them tho. Them and the Freo supporters.

Theatre goers, Sydney. NFI what they're watching.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
tom9779
Club Captain

Re: Poor form by the Swans supporters...

Post by tom9779 »

Megan wrote:I realise they'd be a bit cut after the loss, and THAT umpiring decision and damn I would be too. But surely the inbreds must realise that booing Lloyd proves nothing, it wasn't his fault the ump didn't see McPhee over the line.

Does anyone know what Lloydy said during that? They never televised any of it.

And booing Hirdy just for getting a touch in the last term... I expect that rubbish from them tho. Them and the Freo supporters.

Theatre goers, Sydney. NFI what they're watching.

I missed the end part of the presentation....got out to beat the crowds so didn't hear any of it.

Controversial game, the umpiring was really bad.

I think the booing was continuous though at the umpires, then it just rolled on.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

Just tell them to look at the scoreboard and themn tell them to f*** off!!

I hate Sydney, I hate Sydeny, I hate Sydney, I hate Sydney.........and they lost so they can go and suck the big one.

Just remind them of their salary cap concessions and shit and that can't beat the might and force from Windy Hill..........SUCK ON THAT SWANS!!!!!

WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!....up yours you red and white pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Tom I didn't think the umpiring was too bad.

And they were booing Hirdy everytime he got the ball in the last term, that was def. aimed at him and not the umps. Clueless wanks, the lot of 'em.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Megan wrote:Tom I didn't think the umpiring was too bad.

And they were booing Hirdy everytime he got the ball in the last term, that was def. aimed at him and not the umps. Clueless wanks, the lot of 'em.
It's because that gay arsed f****** squib Goodes lost his cool and gave away a few free kicks to Hird. The degenerate proletarians in red and white thought it apt to jeer Hird instead of Goodes - in reality, they should've been booing that big f****** sook in the number 37 - he threw the towel in, had a tissy-fit and paid the price and the hands of the umpires. What a f****** tool.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

It was good when Lloydy walked off and showed them the trophy.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Just a bunch of Sore loosers...
Shit do We Boo the opposition side like that I think NOT...

Suffer Suffer Bad you bunch of Red and White Maggots...

Absolutely have No respect for their supporters

A bunch of True Red and White Wankers!!!
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Sydney supporters are the the most uneducated fans (besides Collingscum and Carlton) even the slightest touch they'd protest. Just stick to rugby league and the booing what a disgrace bunch of sore losers. Suffer you f****s
Rem
Top Up Player

Post by Rem »

Go Lloydy for showing them the trophy.

As for the Crowd, it took them 70 years to get that emotion and passion rolling, sad if you ask me. Just a bunch of sore losers.
Andy Lovett - no. 1
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

bombercol wrote:Just remind them of their salary cap concessions and shit and that can't beat the might and force from Windy Hill..........SUCK ON THAT SWANS!!!!!
Someone in the crowd asked me tonight what they were doing with the big hole in the stadium. I told them Roosy was building Barry a house there because "he couldnt afford one".
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

robbie67 wrote:
bombercol wrote:Just remind them of their salary cap concessions and shit and that can't beat the might and force from Windy Hill..........SUCK ON THAT SWANS!!!!!
Someone in the crowd asked me tonight what they were doing with the big hole in the stadium. I told them Roosy was building Barry a house there because "he couldnt afford one".
Classic!
Bleeding for the red and black
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I'd say its actually true to form, rather than poor form. You have to remember that people from Sydney are just generally depressed and a pack of whingers.

When Sydney won the flag two yars, it created euphoria for about 2 days, then they just went beck to being the depressed sooks that they are. Their inferiority complex with Melbourne has now become laughable. They call themselves the sports capital of the country yet they only got 60,000 to a socceroos match where in Melbourne, we would have clocked 80,000.

Last night summed up exactly what MOST people from Sydney are all about. They are never happy unless others are as depressed and pathetic as they are.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Megan wrote:Tom I didn't think the umpiring was too bad.

Hird had a great game, though he did milk 3 free kicks off the ball. I don't know how they saw em, cos i only just caught Hirdy falling to the ground.

Who knows how much was in them.

thats why the swans crowd were booing.

the sydney crowd is just one eyed. same goes anywhere you go with a one sided crowd.

I'd take it like Sheeds took it. It was good to be at a game where the crowd is passionate.

You try going to a game at the GABBA, you could swear your at a library,particularly when the lions don't have the ball.
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Rossoneri wrote:I'd say its actually true to form, rather than poor form. You have to remember that people from Sydney are just generally depressed and a pack of whingers.

When Sydney won the flag two yars, it created euphoria for about 2 days, then they just went beck to being the depressed sooks that they are. Their inferiority complex with Melbourne has now become laughable. They call themselves the sports capital of the country yet they only got 60,000 to a socceroos match where in Melbourne, we would have clocked 80,000.

Last night summed up exactly what MOST people from Sydney are all about. They are never happy unless others are as depressed and pathetic as they are.
haha sydney vs melbourne war eh? I live in Sydney, think its a great place.

basking in the sunshine 3/4s of the year in pleasant to warm temperatures do not get me depressed.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Sydney supporters had no right to boo off the umpires as they had a pretty good run from them.

They can boo and whinge all they want but we have the 4 points!!!

Hird milked one free kick in the third quarter but he was pushed in the back, the other one Goodes gave away he was seen elbowing Hirdy in the guts.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

That elbow looked very similar to the one that cost him being eligible for the brownlow
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

i was there last night and yeah they booed this shit out of lloydy at the end there, was disgraceful but i gave them all a mouth full, was awesome!!!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Lloyd should have finished with "Yeah, nah, let's have a f****** good year!"
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Rossoneri wrote:I'd say its actually true to form, rather than poor form. You have to remember that people from Sydney are just generally depressed and a pack of whingers.

Who said that, give me their names.

I'll sort them out :)