sheeds last crack at the blues...

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
tom9779
Club Captain

sheeds last crack at the blues...

Post by tom9779 »

should be a great game this weekend. i reckon the team will be pumped, if there was one team that sheedy loves to beat its the blues. it will be an emotional day.

I think we might flog em, I just have this feeling.

carn the bombers!
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

I agree. I like the team changes. Some skill has been injected.

Looking forward to the game.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

Lets hope they injected some passion as well...
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

gringo wrote:I like the team changes. Some skill has been injected.
I think you may have been injecting.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I am going not knowing what the hell I'm going to see. Either a smashing or typical Essendon crap football. Lets hope for the trashin :wink:
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Post by KaaN10 »

I have a feeling were going to smash them. But yet last time thats what I thought and look at the outcome.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Hmmm i wonder what Carlton team will turn up as well... beat us or win Matthew Kruezer... the only way carlton will win is if Fev has a day out against Michael again.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:... the only way carlton will win is if Fev has a day out against Michael again.
..or if their midfield wins the clearances and delivers.
Don't discount Whitnall and Lappin either, they've made the difference before.
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

Just for old times sake, Sheeds could wait till we get 10 goals up move the whole backline to forward line and vice-versa then watch as Carlton gain belief that they can come back from anywhere against us just like he did in 1999. That one moment of stupidity cost us the 1999 flag.
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

tom9779 wrote:should be a great game this weekend. i reckon the team will be pumped, if there was one team that sheedy loves to beat its the blues. it will be an emotional day.

I think we might flog em, I just have this feeling.
Tipped us. I think we'll win. With Hirdy playing I have a lot more confidence. I thought we'd flog them last time and look what happened. Hope it is a flogging - would be nice to end the season with a big win. A win will be good, a flogging will be even better. Just the feel good factor.
JumboPaddy wrote:I am going not knowing what the hell I'm going to see. Either a smashing or typical Essendon crap football. Lets hope for the trashin :wink:
...in our favour. ;)
F111 wrote:Don't discount Whitnall and Lappin either, they've made the difference before.
Yep, it's always someone. :(