Round 20 Highlights Video

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Round 20 Highlights Video

Post by bombers_rock »

Just been watching the highlights video. I have a couple of questions for anyone else who has access to BomberTV

I have found the "mark" I was talking about that Lloydy took - or appears not to have taken. Can someone tell me why it got taken it away? I've watched it over and over and can't see any obvious infringements. Watch from 4:05 onwards. For those that have the game taped - 14mins 50seconds to go final quarter.

Then, turn your attention to around 4:24 (13:20 to go final quarter) of the video. Does the guy they show after Sir James kicks his goal look like a scum supporter or what? Blue and white top? Bit weird to be wearing blue and white to a game against the scum if you're a Bombers supporter. Bit weird if you don't support either team and you're trying to be neutral too. If he is a scum supporter it's nothing short of disgraceful that he's celebrating. He should hang his head in shame. E4E asked about pride in another thread. If this supporter's anything to go by, perhaps not. Shown again around 5:30 (44 seconds left in the game) when Lovett goals to seal the game

I really hope he is neutral, or a Bombers supporter, and not a scum supporter celebrating our goals. :?
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Lloyd mark was disallowed due to Slattery having hands in the Carlton guy's back, i think.

And yes, that 'Essendon supporter' picked some interesting colours.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

The scum supporters sitting in front of me were barracking for Essendon all day. They were booing the umps when scum were given frees and were yelling all sorts of humorous suggestions to help them lose. :roll:
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

That is the difference between Essendon supporters and Carlton. I cannot imagine cheering for Essendon to lose.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Lloyd mark was disallowed due to Slattery having hands in the Carlton guy's back, i think.
:roll: Typical.
Essendon4eva wrote:That is the difference between Essendon supporters and Carlton. I cannot imagine cheering for Essendon to lose.
Me neither. Even if a priority pick was on the line, I still wouldn't want us to lose for weeks on end (we're not talking about just 1 or 2 games here) just to get it. The scum can have all these high draft picks, but if the mentality of "we have to lose" has become so entrenched that they can't win even if they try, whats the point?