Kevin Sheedy Tribute Lunch in WA

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Kevin Sheedy Tribute Lunch in WA

Post by swoodley »

For WA based supporters, I received this from The WA Bombers

The WA Bombers in partnership with Box seat productions in Melbourne are proud to announce a Kevin Sheedy tribute luncheon to be conducted at Burswood on Sunday December 2 commencing at Midday. The event is a 2 course luncheon with drinks included. Hosted by Sandy Roberts, this event features a who’s who of AFL football with invitees including Terry Daniher, James Hird, Dean Wallis, Tony Buhagiar, Bill Duckworth, Graham Moss, Mark Harvey, Robert Shaw, Cameron Schwab, Dalton Gooding and John Worsfold

This event is not only open to Essendon fans and will also be advertised amongst the Eagles and Fremantle membership bases so make sure you get your order forms in early to ensure good seats. Ticket orders close November 23 but this event is expected to sell out quickly being marketed outside our normal channels, so don’t delay or you will be disappointed.

Tickets at the front of the room closest to the stage are classified as “gold”, whilst normal seating will start further back depending on how many people take up the gold seats.

"Gold" tickets are $150

General seating tickets are $125.

If anyone is interested, PM me with your e-mail details and I will forward the full details onto you.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

not sure if PM went through...

Let me know if you didnt get it...
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Stocksy wrote:not sure if PM went through...

Let me know if you didnt get it...
No...I haven't got it yet.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012