Next week

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.

Can Knighta make it 3-0?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 15

sconsey
On the Rookie List

Next week

Post by sconsey »

Well, we are playing the Saints. They suffered a couple injuries today, but managed to get over the line by 5 points. Should be a pretty good game next week. Friday night, I'm guessing it will be at the Dome again.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Yes. I think we will. We are in with a big chance and knighta is doing a fantastic job.

Friday 29th February
Essendon vs St Kilda TD 7:40pm :wink:

Can't wait for the match
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

JumboPaddy wrote:Yes. I think we will. We are in with a big chance and knighta is doing a fantastic job.

Friday 29th February

Can't wait for the match
Queensland Viewers

Friday 29th February
Essendon vs St Kilda TD 1:00am

Man it shits me being on that late on a Friday Night. The only thing I miss about Victoria!
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

sconsey wrote:
JumboPaddy wrote:Yes. I think we will. We are in with a big chance and knighta is doing a fantastic job.

Friday 29th February

Can't wait for the match
Queensland Viewers

Friday 29th February

Man it shits me being on that late on a Friday Night. The only thing I miss about Victoria!
8:30pm for Melbourne (Channel 7 :roll:)
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Saints will be a bigger test than Brissy and Bulldogs so far, but I still give us a very good chance. Go Bombers!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

St Kilda has never been a threat to Essendon. These are two clubs at the opposite ends of the footballing spectrum. One is a national legend with 16 Premierships, an historical legacy, stable and successful off-field management and credibility at every turn.

The other is a pathetic excuse for a sporting organisation.

Let's give them their just deserts - NAB Cup or otherwise
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Saints will be a big test, and im glad we arent playing geelong. Its a graduale progression. So far we beat Brisbane's reserves team with our reserves team, and just beat a bottom 4 team. Now we come up against a top 4 team when fully, who will be missing a couple of players (like us).
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

With Fletch in the team and Gehrig and Hugdson out, we have a good chance.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

The Saints will have their hands full.....just as any side will who's forwards refuse to chase their opponents. On the other hand, if our running defenders shank their disposals on the run, they will be caught out on the rebound. One thing we know, is that our forwards are putting pressure on the opposition backmen and it's causing turnovers. No team can rest easy when they have the ball (so far).
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

We are a big chance. The results of the first two matches didn't really matter it was all about getting some game time but now there is a Grand Final spot on the line (even though it is a pre-season comp).
The Don
Top Up Player

Post by The Don »

sconsey wrote:

Friday 29th February

Can't wait for the match
Queensland Viewers

Friday 29th February

Many share your pain Sconsey, Welcome to life as a Bombers Fan in QLD!!! Channel 7 suck hugely, always have but unfortunately 9 were only marginally better.

If you can get to a Pub or know someone with Foxtel, they will show the game live on Main Event. Why oh Why was Fox Footy killed off???
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

The Don wrote:
sconsey wrote:

Friday 29th February

Can't wait for the match
Queensland Viewers

Friday 29th February

Many share your pain Sconsey, Welcome to life as a Bombers Fan in QLD!!! Channel 7 suck hugely, always have but unfortunately 9 were only marginally better.

If you can get to a Pub or know someone with Foxtel, they will show the game live on Main Event. Why oh Why was Fox Footy killed off???
We have Austar at my house, I'm seriously considering upgrading so that I get all of the Fox Sport channels. Or I could just go to the pub, more of a reason to down a few drinks on a weekend :D