Maggots

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Re: Maggots

Post by bomberdonnie »

you are being way too kind Filthy
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

I think robbie has already been through this

:P
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

disgraceful!!!!

how they don't cop "official" criticism ill never know...
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

nomolos wrote:I think robbie has already been through this

:P
Again he was being way too kind
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

Jazz_84 wrote:disgraceful!!!!
how they don't cop "official" criticism ill never know...
Easy to answer this one: Have you ever heard Adrian Anderson admitting the AFL can be wrong?
Red and Black Forever
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I felt they picked up a bit after half time when they realised we were running all over the Roos. I thought they interfered less with the game after that point - in saying that they were f****** AWFUL in the second term. Can't blame them much for the first, we were just very scrappy in the first.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Mrs was waiting for the police to arrive early in the second quarter. They are so ******* incompetent it is beyond a joke. Andy D should do the right thing and stop ******* Geishen's daughter.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

robbie67 wrote:Mrs was waiting for the police to arrive early in the second quarter. They are so ******* incompetent it is beyond a joke. Andy D should do the right thing and stop ******* Geishen's daughter.
What he said! :lol: :roll:
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

North Melbourne players could run into eachother and still get a free kick. It did end 22-15 but they had the first 6 within about four minutes which is one reason why they lead by 20 points very quickly.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

robrulz5 wrote:North Melbourne players could run into eachother and still get a free kick. It did end 22-15 but they had the first 6 within about four minutes which is one reason why they lead by 20 points very quickly.
They did run into each other, twice, no free kick either time which surprised me as much as anybody.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Megan wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:North Melbourne players could run into eachother and still get a free kick. It did end 22-15 but they had the first 6 within about four minutes which is one reason why they lead by 20 points very quickly.
They did run into each other, twice, no free kick either time which surprised me as much as anybody.
Jones and Thompson ran into eachother in the 1st quarter and they got a free. Jones was on the ground for sometime and was helped off.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Loved the one where Lloyd was pushed, avoided contact with the Scumbag player, and they still got the free kick. No hand in the back rule against Thompson for some reason. Also if you get tackled and lose the ball, its only a free kick if you are not wearing a roos jumper.
After a free kick is miraculously awarded against the Kangaroos, you are allowed two handpasses and a kick and it still wont be 50.

Up your roos you fu*king leeching c*nts. After half time, free kicks were something like 4-2 and you got f*cking raped. Go to the gold coast and get out of our sight, you fu*king leeches. No need to have scum in this state, we already have Collingwood. At least they dont have to beg the AFL for money.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

There were certainly lots of bewildering decisions:
frees when two players of the same team collide!?
hands in the back when Slattery actually used his bum to stand his ground (a la Dunstall)
(and then a 50m penalty when he kicked the goal)!?
player tackled and went to ground, ball dribbles out...
sometimes holding the ball, even when there was no prior opportunity
sometimes in the back, even when tackled from the side
sometimes a ball up, just because it was near goal

At one stage, I commented to the bloke next to me,
"I don't think they've actually got one decision right yet"

Luckily, it didn't affect the result in the end.
The Man from Bomberland
Champion of Essendon

Post by The Man from Bomberland »

Heh I punched the couch so many times today. The inconsistency is what kills me. I know our game isn't the easiest to officiate but I don't understand how so many get it so wrong so f****** often.
Bombers till' I die
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

My missus is shitting herself that my boys first word will be one of the following:

For f**** sake how f****** f***** in the head are these f****** c**** how are these gerbals allowed to underperform week in week out....

You get the picture :x
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

bomberdonnie wrote:My missus is shitting herself that my boys first word will be one of the following:

For f**** sake how f****** f***** in the head are these f****** c**** how are these gerbals allowed to underperform week in week out....

You get the picture :x
One day over a beer, I will tell you about the depth of shit I was in when one of the first questions asked by one of my then 3 year old twins was, "Mum, what is a dirty maggot?".
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

c****.

Disgusting. Another group of people i am infinitely smarter than.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Apologies robrulz, I know that two sainters collided in the NAB and got a free, I must've missed the resulting free from the first incident today.

Either that or I was so used to hearing "Free to St Kilda" I missed it ;)
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

robrulz5 wrote:
Megan wrote:
Jones and Thompson ran into eachother in the 1st quarter and they got a free. Jones was on the ground for sometime and was helped off.
That was not what the free was paid for.

You could hear the ump explain to Fletcher that the free was being paid against him for hands in the back before the marking contest. Tickie-tocuhwood decision but under the bullshit rule it was actually there.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

FFS, I know it's falling on deaf ears, but GET RID OF THAT SHIT F****** RULE. How the f*** can you pay piss ant decisions for simply PLACING a hand on someone's jumper, but allow a PUSH out with a forearm a la Nathan Thompson on Mal? I am sick and tired of SOFT free kicks being paid while infringements are being ignored. Try explaining to a 6 year old why some decisions are paid and others not. I simply gave up. f*** OF BARTLETT
Essendunny