Shinboner Spirit

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Shinboner Spirit

Post by robbie67 »

*Points at crutch* I got it right here.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Shinboner Spirit

Post by Windy_Hill »

...Groin Boner
Lloyd is King
Champion of Essendon

Post by Lloyd is King »

Loved the look on Laidley's stupid angry face at about the 20 min mark of the 3rd term - just put the phone down and swallowed a bitter pill. That must be the feeling of getting smashed by Essendon. :D
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Lloyd is King wrote:Loved the look on Laidley's stupid angry face at about the 20 min mark of the 3rd term - just put the phone down and swallowed a bitter pill. That must be the feeling of getting smashed by Essendon. :D
I personally liked him sitting back with his arms spread out early in the 4th. Given up.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

Should have put their shin bones in a suitcase and p*ssed off to the Gold Coast.

Deadsh*t in front of me couldn't wait to pronounce 'it's going to be a long day for Essendon fans' half way through the first quarter. He left at the 8 min mark of the last quarter.
Bleeding for the red and black
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

pear wrote:Should have put their shin bones in a suitcase and p*ssed off to the Gold Coast.

Deadsh*t in front of me couldn't wait to pronounce 'it's going to be a long day for Essendon fans' half way through the first quarter. He left at the 8 min mark of the last quarter.
HAHAHA. Dont you love it when "the mouths" leave early? I give plenty at the footy, but NEVER leave before the end. I hope you asked him if the last train was leaving.
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

I gave him my smuggest smug look...
Bleeding for the red and black
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robbie67 wrote:
pear wrote:Should have put their shin bones in a suitcase and p*ssed off to the Gold Coast.

HAHAHA. Dont you love it when "the mouths" leave early? I give plenty at the footy, but NEVER leave before the end. I hope you asked him if the last train was leaving.
Same here. I was giving it all day to those charity case f***wits. Cant have the AFL giving them money so the maggots helped them out.

F*ck off to the Gold Coast you f*cking leeches.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

Can lick my salty balls
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

robbie67 wrote:

Pricks behind me served it up for 2 quarters and then went strangely quiet. I turned to have a meaniful discussion at 3/4 time regarding the "rabble" as they insisted on calling us only to find that they must have had a pressing engagement or left the kettle on, and had since departed.

The loudest mouths are usually the first to leave!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Didn't you know, shinboner spirit cliche only comes out when they win. Biggest crock of shit.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Not much of it left after early in the 2nd quarter.

2 BLACK and RED Wins over the BLUE and WHITES.I'm happy!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Rossoneri wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

Same here. I was giving it all day to those charity case f***wits. Cant have the AFL giving them money so the maggots helped them out.
I said the very same thing late in the first quarter, and "Jim-Bob" Brayshaw was sitting two rows away.

Big Ray thought it was very funny.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

The maggots were robbing the rich to feed the poor.