Barry hall

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Barry hall

Post by Rossoneri »

How does it feel you dog? Missed two sitters that a full forward should kick, especially when your the captain. Stick that up your arse, many sleepless nights coming up for you!
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Went missing today. After playing in a GF that he shouldn't have been last year when he should have been suspended... went missing and completely botched it today. Choked.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Poor game. Possibly the difference between the two sides in the end - Lynch was quite good (though not outstanding) for WCE. Hall was crap.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

yeah i agree suck on that Hall
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Although his personal statistics are ordinary, he did contribute to 5 Swans goals with various assits. Missed goals he should have got, and ultimately, that was the difference between winning and losing.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

He or LRT would be in line for the Leon Davis medal.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BERT wrote:He or LRT would be in line for the Leon Davis medal.
I think that medal has to go to Mark Seaby. 0 kicks 2 handballs both coming in the first quarter.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

robrulz5 wrote:
BERT wrote:He or LRT would be in line for the Leon Davis medal.
I think that medal has to go to Mark Seaby. 0 kicks 2 handballs both coming in the first quarter.
No but he's a ruckman, whose partner in crime is Dean Cox, not he's fault he doesnt get more game time. I know id give Cox more time than him. Plus you really dont expect much from him.

Whereas Hall is captain etc. So eat it Barry.
Last edited by nomolos on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

tom9779
Club Captain

Re: Barry hall

Post by tom9779 »

Rossoneri wrote:How does it feel you dog? Missed two sitters that a full forward should kick, especially when your the captain. Stick that up your arse, many sleepless nights coming up for you!
i'd have him in our team in a second.

matchwinner on his day......

unfortuneately for the swans it wasn't his day(and shows you how good they are if they can get within a bees dick without hall contributing)
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

hahahahaha

made up for last year when he shouldnt have even played
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

tom9779 wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:How does it feel you dog? Missed two sitters that a full forward should kick, especially when your the captain. Stick that up your arse, many sleepless nights coming up for you!

In front of Lloyd and Lucas?

I know he is a good player, but he is a dog of a player and the media love to suck his cock. This bloke is not the best player in the league, like so many in the media think.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

I'd have him too.

Lucas to CHB, Hall running down the ground lobbing it into LIoyd! Oh yeah!

He's a bloody good footballer and should be recognised as such.

He's not the best, but still very handy. He had a day he'd rather forget because of 2 missed shots. Otherwise, I thought he put into the contest, feeding some other goal kickers.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I'd have him in the team purely for the fact that we wouldn't have to play against him! He kills us every time we play them. Very intimidating presence. He's no Lockett, but he certainly does his job very well (except for last Saturday).
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

Rossoneri wrote:
tom9779 wrote:

In front of Lloyd and Lucas?

I know he is a good player, but he is a dog of a player and the media love to suck his cock. This bloke is not the best player in the league, like so many in the media think.

yes*. has a better second effort than almost any other forward going around.

he had a dog of a day in the grand final, but even the best players have had one of those(eg hirdy in 2001).

* you would find room to accomodate all 3.
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

BenDoolan wrote:I'd have him in the team purely for the fact that we wouldn't have to play against him! He kills us every time we play them.
One of the reasons Essendon needs to find a CHB quicksmart
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Crowny wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:I'd have him in the team purely for the fact that we wouldn't have to play against him! He kills us every time we play them.
One of the reasons Essendon needs to find a CHB quicksmart
No argument from me! Most clubs focal forwards have a field day against us....Brown, Hall, Fevola, Reiwolt, Gehrig, Tredrea, Kingsley (FFS) and more recently, Richardson, Neitz, Thompson etc, etc, etc