Stanton or Judd?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Bishop Muzorewa
Top Up Player

Stanton or Judd?

Post by Bishop Muzorewa »

Rotorog I noticed made the big claim that Judd was a dud...surely he is not serious...so what do people think..would you prefer Stanton or Judd??
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Re: Stanton or Judd?

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

At the moment Stanton, his first two games have been pretty ordinary but at least he is fully fit, unlike Juddy at the moment. I heard that it could be at least 9 months before Judd starts getting close to being back to his best.
Bishop Muzorewa
Top Up Player

Post by Bishop Muzorewa »

Stanton is fit? Fit for what?
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

F*** off... You're just bitter about losing the Zimbabwean elections back in 1978. You hold grudges worse than Kevin Bartlett...

Stanton has much more upside than Judd (i.e. Judd couldn't get much better, Stanton probably could).

:D
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Bishop Muzorewa wrote: Stanton or Judd??

try the "not so serious stuff".
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

andrewb wrote:F*** off... You're just bitter about losing the Zimbabwean elections back in 1978. You hold grudges worse than Kevin Bartlett...

Stanton has much more upside than Judd (i.e. Judd couldn't get much better, Stanton probably could).

Going on that logic you could make a case for trading Kepler for Judd!

Stanton would not figure in the top 100 players, and if you asked current AFL players I'd doubt he'd get in the top 200. They have zero respect for him.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Right now I would go Heath Scotland over Stanton. Sorry, Stants has not impressed one iota in his first 2 games this year. Unnacountable and poor disposal. In the past he could get away with these deficiencies due to sheer volume of possession. He is not even getting that at the moment.

To compare to Judd!! Laughable
Rotorog
Top Up Player

Post by Rotorog »

Bishop Muzorewa wrote:Rotorog I noticed made the big claim that Judd was a dud...surely he is not serious...so what do people think..would you prefer Stanton or Judd??
Sorry your holiness!! I should rephrase that as being "at the moment Judd is a dud". Have you seen his last two games!! Even the press said he is handballing instead of having a kick. Definitely not fit. Memo Dick Pratt. All the money in the world will not necessairly buy you a premiership. Memo Judd. You should have stayed with the WC Eagles. The ignomy you will experience come Sept. when your club picks up another wooden spoon is not worth the $$$$$ you signed up for with a dud team like Carlscum!
The Oracle has spoken.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

gringo wrote:
andrewb wrote:F*** off... You're just bitter about losing the Zimbabwean elections back in 1978. You hold grudges worse than Kevin Bartlett...

Oh Gringo... of all on this forum I thought you'd understand irony. Clearly you do fit your avatar. Green, go.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

andrewb wrote:
gringo wrote:

Oh Gringo... of all on this forum I thought you'd understand irony. Clearly you do fit your avatar. Green, go.
That's quite good: GREEN-GO. Well done.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.