Scum Essendon Supporter

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Scum Essendon Supporter

Post by BenDoolan »

To the f*** head who sits behind me at the MCG, I will one day throw you over the railings. I have already threatened to do so, and I came very close last night. You are a f***'n idiot, and a disgrace to our club. An obnoxiously loud, negatively critical, abusive arsehole. You spend your entire time at the game constantly hanging shit on every single player and you want everyone around you to hear it. If you don't like me yelling at you and calling you names, then stiff shit. You are a f***'n areshole.

Here is a list of your comments straight from the bowels of your mouth....

"Jeezus Watson, YOU ARE USELESS!"
"Come on Watson, RUN, CHASE, DO SOMETHING........bloody dud"
"I hate that Laycock, he is deadset hopeless.....GET OFF THE GROUND!"
"That Laycock is a DUD....GET RID OF HIM!"
"OHH LAYCOCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!"
"Oh no, don't give it to him! I bet you Laycock will stuff it up. WATCH, he'll kick it on the full" - Bang, goal. Nothing said, not even "good kick"
"Lloyd should be dropped, he is useless"
"GIVE THE GAME AWAY MAL!!"
"McVeigh is having a shocker tonight" - this was said in the 3rd Q.

There were others, but I tuned out because it was so repetitive and constant. Why don't you do us all a favour, hand in your colours and drive to the nearest bridge you absolute f***'n prick. I really do hope you post on these boards to see what I really think of you, if you didn't know already.

Essendunny
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Re: Scum Essendon Supporter

Post by tonysoprano »

...you have to wonder what some people go to the game for - is it just a sociably (un)acceptable way of releasing life's frustrations?

good on you BD for telling him at the game he's a no good Bomber "supporter".

ps Do you swear like that in front of your six-year old daughter? :wink:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

you've got more will power then me mate, i would have let him have it after 1 game let alone the amount you deal with...
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:...you have to wonder what some people go to the game for - is it just a sociably (un)acceptable way of releasing life's frustrations?

good on you BD for telling him at the game he's a no good Bomber "supporter".

ps Do you swear like that in front of your six-year old daughter? :wink:
She wasn't with me last night :wink:

I've been sitting in front of this piece of shit for about 10 years. I have had run ins with him every year. I even had run ins with him during our incredible reign in 2000. The bastard is never happy. He just spews out venom at our blokes every single game. f***'n dickhead.
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I thought it was me, but I was only having a go at Stanton. :wink:

I dont drop the F-Bomb or C-bomb at the footy if there are kids in the near vicinity of me. We had tw little girls in front of us last night with their dad ( I assume) and I said F*CK once and quickly apologised.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Is this you gring-a-ding-dingo??
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

BenDoolan wrote:To the f*** head who sits behind me at the MCG, I will one day throw you over the railings. I have already threatened to do so, and I came very close last night. You are a f***'n idiot, and a disgrace to our club. An obnoxiously loud, negatively critical, abusive arsehole. You spend your entire time at the game constantly hanging shit on every single player and you want everyone around you to hear it. If you don't like me yelling at you and calling you names, then stiff shit. You are a f***'n areshole.

Here is a list of your comments straight from the bowels of your mouth....

"Jeezus Watson, YOU ARE USELESS!"
"Come on Watson, RUN, CHASE, DO SOMETHING........bloody dud"
"I hate that Laycock, he is deadset hopeless.....GET OFF THE GROUND!"
"That Laycock is a DUD....GET RID OF HIM!"
"OHH LAYCOCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!"
"Oh no, don't give it to him! I bet you Laycock will stuff it up. WATCH, he'll kick it on the full" - Bang, goal. Nothing said, not even "good kick"
"Lloyd should be dropped, he is useless"
"GIVE THE GAME AWAY MAL!!"
"McVeigh is having a shocker tonight" - this was said in the 3rd Q.

There were others, but I tuned out because it was so repetitive and constant. Why don't you do us all a favour, hand in your colours and drive to the nearest bridge you absolute f***'n prick. I really do hope you post on these boards to see what I really think of you, if you didn't know already.

Next game, take a photo of the peanut and post it here.
JimboC
Top Up Player

Post by JimboC »

I must admit...

I did throw a couple of critical comments Lloyd's way last night....I just wanted the bloke to lift.

It was driving me insane that Fev had 6 or 7 goals to his name at 3qtr time. And Lloyd...in my opinion only had 1.

(I don't wanna count the little gimme he got in the goal square up til then.)

I would like to see our captain chase and put a bit more pressure on in the forward line. Sometimes he looks like he's given up for the time being...when the ball's gone past him.

I'm glad to admit he silenced me with his dig in the 4th.

HOWEVER, WE BEAT THE SCUM SO I'M HAPPY....
The Watson Factor....
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Is this guy perhaps mid-50s, bit overweight, shortish, wears glasses and has an overweight wife? That was a description of the worst Essendon supporter i've ever been in the presence of - it was during a Richmond game in 2003 or 2004. He paid out every Essendon player mercilessly, particularly Mercuri (who at that stage was still playing under that massive contract he had while performing poorly) whom he gave a bronx cheer to every time he touched that ball and said "hooray, look everyone, it's the million dollar man!"
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Is this guy perhaps mid-50s, bit overweight, shortish, wears glasses and has an overweight wife? That was a description of the worst Essendon supporter i've ever been in the presence of - it was during a Richmond game in 2003 or 2004. He paid out every Essendon player mercilessly, particularly Mercuri (who at that stage was still playing under that massive contract he had while performing poorly) whom he gave a bronx cheer to every time he touched that ball and said "hooray, look everyone, it's the million dollar man!"
He's around 45 and he has his 2 kids there (who are in their early teens), his brother and his kids. So there's a group of around 6-7 of them. His teenage son is even louder than he is. I have told him to shut up several times, and he has. I'm not the only one. Another couple of guys at least 5 rows away stood up and blasted the hell out of his son. They are just simpletons.
Essendunny
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Well my experiance was a bit different. I was told to be quiet from a Carlton supporter for booing Judd. I think the comment was along the lines off, 'Shut Up. Judd is a superstar'.
There are also only two negative comments I gave towards Essendon. I wanted Mal off of Fev and to get Pev off of Judd (switch with McVeigh).
Ohh, 5 minutes into the game, a guy infront of me asked me to not be so loud. Then I found out he was a Carlton supporter and started getting vocal again. Haha.
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

At last year's Collingwood game (in July) I sat behind (and had to move away from) a very similar Essendon supporter in the AFL members. At one point he was cheering for Leon Davis to kick a goal so that he would "make him pay for poor disposal" and then cheered the Collingwood goal.
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If we're honest with oursleves,we've all said something we might regret whilst supposedly supporting our club.

I once told DAMIEN ADKINS who was RED CARDED for PERTH 3 years ago,"AND STAY OFF!"Don't know if he heard,but one of the others did and often wondered if I was going to get a TERSE response,''Don't bother coming near us for the rest of the Year,including Trophy Night!"

No one talked to me,but then ahain,no one was talking to each other by then.SHIT OF A YEAR.It happened against your Mob,Swood.

A couple of stories.One little fella called Gary(Rip) got the Rags about something and started yelling out,"Caaarrrnnn South(Fremantle)!"The story follows that Club Legend MURRAY COUPER told him,"Gary,if I hear you say that again,I'll hang you upside down by the feet over the Grandstand!"

Sure enough,Gary can't help himself,"Caaarrrnn South!"Over he went with head facing down into the Tinny Bar with most patrons(jokingly I hope)saying,"Drop 'im Coups!"Joke over,COUPS pulled him back up with Huge Grin on his face and Gary never did it again.The very mention of COUPS got 'im going and he always looked around to see where he was.Passed away a couple of years ago and I miss the little fella. :(

The other one I didn't see this week.Must have SPAT THE DUMMYafter our 3rd quarter SHOCKER to PEEL last week and didn't show up yesterday.I don't recall hearing him when we(PERTH) were falling behind early.Soon as things don't go our way,"C'mon Demons.Bloody Run.Tackle!Can't you bloody tackle?Bloody hopeless Demons!"And often.Lucky he's harmless and is one of the locals,so people tend to say,"That's Rosco for yer!"

But lucky also for 'im I've caught him SMILING and APPAUDING.And even BEAMING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT after a Rare win.So that's as contentious as you'll get with my lot our way.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:If we're honest with oursleves,we've all said something we might regret whilst supposedly supporting our club.
Yes we have. But not the entire effing game, every single match over 10 effing years. Like I said, the simpleton even yelled abuse when we were winning by 10 goals in 2000. Absolute shit for brains.
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Funny thing is, if I count back over all the years I have been going to the footy (almost 40 years), I have had FAR more arguments with so called Essendon supporters than with opposition supporters!!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

BenDoolan wrote:
grassy1 wrote:If we're honest with oursleves,we've all said something we might regret whilst supposedly supporting our club.
Yes we have. But not the entire effing game, every single match over 10 effing years. Like I said, the simpleton even yelled abuse when we were winning by 10 goals in 2000. Absolute shit for brains.
We have the same problem at MCG games BD. Curious to know if it's the same guy. Are you on the second level?

I take my ipod and tune out to music, otherwise I end up getting pissed off and end up arguing with the bloke. What's the point in barracking for a side that annoys you so much... It's just non-stop. Hopefully all the fast food the bloke consumes will eventually take it's toll and he'll be put out of his misery with a season ticket to the coroners office instead... :wink:

I have him to the right and this other bloke (A real simpleton) to my left that insists on commentating the game at the top of his voice. Problem is he's a total numb nut that states the obvious. eg "Wow. I thought that was a great kick by Laycock!" or "Gee, I reckon Lovett can run". If he was funny about it it would be quite amusing. But sadly he's not...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Doctor Fish wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
We have the same problem at MCG games BD. Curious to know if it's the same guy. Are you on the second level?

I take my ipod and tune out to music, otherwise I end up getting pissed off and end up arguing with the bloke. What's the point in barracking for a side that annoys you so much... It's just non-stop. Hopefully all the fast food the bloke consumes will eventually take it's toll and he'll be put out of his misery with a season ticket to the coroners office instead... :wink:

I have him to the right and this other bloke (A real simpleton) to my left that insists on commentating the game at the top of his voice. Problem is he's a total numb nut that states the obvious. eg "Wow. I thought that was a great kick by Laycock!" or "Gee, I reckon Lovett can run". If he was funny about it it would be quite amusing. But sadly he's not...
I'm on Level 2 Secetion N13. Right next to the bay where all the VIP's sit
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Maybe you should ask him to change his a guernsey to a black and white one :shock:
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I once told DAMIEN ADKINS who was RED CARDED for PERTH 3 years ago,"AND STAY OFF!"Don't know if he heard,but one of the others did and often wondered if I was going to get a TERSE response,''Don't bother coming near us for the rest of the Year,including Trophy Night!"

No one talked to me,but then ahain,no one was talking to each other by then.SHIT OF A YEAR.It happened against your Mob,Swood.

A couple of stories.One little fella called Gary(Rip) got the Rags about something and started yelling out,"Caaarrrnnn South(Fremantle)!"The story follows that Club Legend MURRAY COUPER told him,"Gary,if I hear you say that again,I'll hang you upside down by the feet over the Grandstand!"

Sure enough,Gary can't help himself,"Caaarrrnn South!"Over he went with head facing down into the Tinny Bar with most patrons(jokingly I hope)saying,"Drop 'im Coups!"Joke over,COUPS pulled him back up with Huge Grin on his face and Gary never did it again.The very mention of COUPS got 'im going and he always looked around to see where he was.Passed away a couple of years ago and I miss the little fella. :(

The other one I didn't see this week.Must have SPAT THE DUMMYafter our 3rd quarter SHOCKER to PEEL last week and didn't show up yesterday.I don't recall hearing him when we(PERTH) were falling behind early.Soon as things don't go our way,"C'mon Demons.Bloody Run.Tackle!Can't you bloody tackle?Bloody hopeless Demons!"And often.Lucky he's harmless and is one of the locals,so people tend to say,"That's Rosco for yer!"

But lucky also for 'im I've caught him SMILING and APPAUDING.And even BEAMING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT after a Rare win.So that's as contentious as you'll get with my lot our way.
Who's that Grassy....I don't follow any team in the WAFL
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

I really feel for you, Benny. I was sitting next to a real tool in an Essendon beanie for several years at TD who just gave it to Scotty non stop for about three years straight. I finally could take no more and told him and his slaggy wife that he was a disgrace to the colours and had no right calling himself and Essendon supporter, plus a couple of expletives. The funny thing was that about 5 other people in the immediate vicinity also jumped in and really paid out on this guy at the same time. It seems he was pissing off everybody within earshot. Did not make a squeak fro the resat of the season and never saw him again!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark