Tarrant

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Tarrant

Post by robbie67 »

To miss because of family reason. Family reasons = has been playing like his sister.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Tarrant

Post by BenDoolan »

What a f***'n joke of a pick up he is. Meanwhile Medhurst is burning the grass at Collingwood.....
Essendunny
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

I bet if Fremantle could reverse that trade they would... Tarrant has been a disaster and i wouldnt be surprised if he looked to come back to Victoria next season.

Didnt we get Reimers and Houli (their draft selections) in exchange for Soloman as well... we have done well out of that!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:I bet if Fremantle could reverse that trade they would... Tarrant has been a disaster and i wouldnt be surprised if he looked to come back to Victoria next season.

Didnt we get Reimers and Houli (their draft selections) in exchange for Soloman as well... we have done well out of that!!
Yes, we got picks 42 & 47 for Solomon - Houli & Reimers.
Essendunny
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

BenDoolan wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:I bet if Fremantle could reverse that trade they would... Tarrant has been a disaster and i wouldnt be surprised if he looked to come back to Victoria next season.

Yes, we got picks 42 & 47 for Solomon - Houli & Reimers.

hah! now that is a good trade! :P

Poor freo. I would feel sorry for them if they werent freo.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Fremantle are just a laughing stock. Will probably be belted again this week. As for Tarrant how many good games would he have played in his career?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:Fremantle are just a laughing stock. Will probably be belted again this week. As for Tarrant how many good games would he have played in his career?
For a focal point in the forward line - to only kick over 50 goals in a season twice in 10 seasons is rubbish. He has never kicked over 55 goals. One of the most overrated blokes to ever play AFL.
Essendunny
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

BenDoolan wrote:For a focal point in the forward line - to only kick over 50 goals in a season twice in 10 seasons is rubbish. He has never kicked over 55 goals. One of the most overrated blokes to ever play AFL.
Shhhh BD, with facts like that you might dispel popular myths about certain players.... *cough* Nick Riewoldt *cough*. At least no one, aside from Collingwood supporters and a few media dolts, really ever rated Tarrant.

Riewoldt has so much smoke blown up his arse by all and sundry that i'm surprised he hasn't turned into an incense dispenser.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:For a focal point in the forward line - to only kick over 50 goals in a season twice in 10 seasons is rubbish. He has never kicked over 55 goals. One of the most overrated blokes to ever play AFL.
Shhhh BD, with facts like that you might dispel popular myths about certain players.... *cough* Nick Riewoldt *cough*. At least no one, aside from Collingwood supporters and a few media dolts, really ever rated Tarrant.

Riewoldt has so much smoke blown up his arse by all and sundry that i'm surprised he hasn't turned into an incense dispenser.
Interesting stats on the news here last night....Tarrant has actually increased his possessions and marks at the Dockers and his goal average is only slightly down on what he did at Collingwood.

As for Riewoldt, I read an interesting comment about him in Inside Football this week...."Nick RIewoldt is a quality player but rarely a match-winner"

For someone with his rep, you would expect that he would win more games of his own boot than he does....maybe his rep is largely hype :wink:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

swoodley wrote: For someone with his rep, you would expect that he would win more games of his own boot than he does....maybe his rep is largely hype :wink:
Hopefully that hype continues with another bad performance by him tonight!