will knights ring the changes?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
tom9779
Club Captain

will knights ring the changes?

Post by tom9779 »

IMO he has too, i would rather we go in with a inexperienced side and get done, than play the same bunch this week.

IN FROM:
bellchambers,
hislop?(too soon?)
dempsey,
daniher,
JJ?

drop/out: laycock, fletcher(inj), peverill(inj), johns?. rest one or two of the young uns(pears/houli)?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: will knights ring the changes?

Post by BenDoolan »

There's a stack of threads referring to the current selection predicament. We can currently field a better team at the Royal Melbourne Hospital than we can on the field. There is seriously no-one worthy of selection from Bendigo other than Daniher and Hislop.
Essendunny
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

BenDoolan wrote:There's a stack of threads referring to the current selection predicament. We can currently field a better team at the Royal Melbourne Hospital than we can on the field. There is seriously no-one worthy of selection from Bendigo other than Daniher and Hislop.
Worthy or not, would they do a worse job than the worst 5-6 from the seniors?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tom9779 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:There's a stack of threads referring to the current selection predicament. We can currently field a better team at the Royal Melbourne Hospital than we can on the field. There is seriously no-one worthy of selection from Bendigo other than Daniher and Hislop.
Worthy or not, would they do a worse job than the worst 5-6 from the seniors?
Going from the Bendigo v Sandringham game, absolutely.
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Anyone that suggests that JJ should get a game this week needs help... Serious

Don't get me wrong the guy has been a star for the bomber and played many big games very well... But so has James Hird
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

With the injury list we have - can we AFFORD to drop too many players?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

bomberdonnie wrote:Anyone that suggests that JJ should get a game this week needs help... Serious

Don't get me wrong the guy has been a star for the bomber and played many big games very well... But so has James Hird
I take it he has been struggling in the magoos?
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Post by GoalSneak »

tom9779 wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:Anyone that suggests that JJ should get a game this week needs help... Serious

I take it he has been struggling in the magoos?
It was really, really sad watching him on Saturday. He tried his heart out, as usual, but he just can't do it anymore. He is too slow even for Bendigo. His disposal, partly because of the wind but mainly due to always being under pressure, was absolutely diabolical.