This mob can get f*cked.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

This mob can get f*cked.

Post by robbie67 »

No skill, no brains, no soul, and no ******* hope of winning another game this year.
timbercote
Top Up Player

Re: This mob can get f*cked.

Post by timbercote »

bigger crap than my dog is capable of !

Good night and good bye Mr Knights
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

timbercote wrote:bigger crap than my dog is capable of !

I dont know why you are blaming him? He didnt recruit McPhee, Lovett-Murray, Welsh, Jetta, or any of the other retards that are out there "representing us" tonight.

It's nothing to do with the ******* game plan. It's the mongs that cant execute it.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Most pathetic useless football team i have ever witnessed!!!!

i seriously can't believe how much we are doing wrong... need to drop half the damn team!

I feel sorry for James Hird having to watch this utter bullshit at the moment

A LOT better change at the end of this season!!!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
onzman
Regular Senior Player

Post by onzman »

Just rips my friggin heart out.
The Fly
High Draft Pick

Post by The Fly »

I can handle it if we aren't good enough, which we aren't, but this is pure shit.

What the f*** is going on with our skill level. I understand that we're rebuilding but for FFS our skill level is so fundamentally flawed that we would struggle against a half-decent VFL side. For at least 2 years we have had to put up with continuous handpassing to ankles, shanked kicks, dropped marks and displaying the balance capabilities of a baby learning to walk. WHY? Who the f*** is responsible for this?

Right now this team is an embarrassment to itself and its supporters.

I was taking my family over next month for the Eagles game but this team can get f***** now if that's what I can expect. I'm stuffed if I'm forking out $1k for the trip to watch this bullshit. I'll take them to the local league and we'll watch a team that actually has some pride in their jumper and a desire to prevail over their opponent.
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

robbie67 wrote:No skill, no brains, no soul, and no ******* hope of winning another game this year.
we got melbourne in round 18(?)
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

robbie67 wrote:
timbercote wrote:bigger crap than my dog is capable of !

I dont know why you are blaming him? He didnt recruit McPhee, Lovett-Murray, Welsh, Jetta, or any of the other retards that are out there "representing us" tonight.

It's nothing to do with the ******* game plan. It's the mongs that cant execute it.
The game plan is as simple as the coach.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

tom9779 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:No skill, no brains, no soul, and no ******* hope of winning another game this year.
we got melbourne in round 18(?)

If the last 4 weeks are any indication the Dees will beat us in a canter
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Sorry Guys but what a Crock of Shit...

first half and only the first half was what killed us!!!

2nd half was way much better but it took a Massive spray from Knighter...

Just goes to show that they can do it if they really want to...

Yes I am pissed off at losing especially to Ninthmond but I definately saw signs of things about to turn around... Where was the ferocious tackling in the first half... Where was the accountability the hard at the ball etc???

Now we just need to put 4 quarters together...
I will go out on a limb and say it now...
Lucas will make a massive difference to this side...

Can't wait!!!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

The first half was deplorable. The team deserved all the abuse they copped from Knights, and will cop from supporters and the media through the week. Way too many players - experienced players - on cruise control, and they're all the usual suspects like Lovett, McPhee, NLM etc. Glad the second half was a significant improvement (it almost had to be by default!).
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

stryper wrote:Now we just need to put 4 quarters together...
Can't wait!!!
That's been the problem all year. We can play ONE QUARTER of decent footy, and when we do, we look competitive and relatively respectable. We put a massive dent in Richmond's lead in that 3rd quarter and another solid quarter would have seen us have a red hot crack at snagging our third win for the season, but alas, we can only play one solid quarter.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

My absolute despair is that even when we are making a better fist of it - i.e. 26 points down at the beginning of the last qtr there were two instances of players just pannicking, blazing away and not ensuring a near certain goal. One was forgivable in that it was Reimers (just not experienced enough to think properly in the fray ) the other was Lovett - just a silly ball onto the boot kick - scores a point and then they just goal from the kick out. Both of these things ended our run.

The first half, I'd venture to say, was the worst footy I have ever witnessed as a Bomber supporter. I was going to go through the list selected but that is just too depressing in terms of the players that dont appear to be up to it. Hille and Lloyd played pretty well considering the performance of the rest of the team. Monfries seemed to get a lot lot better as the game went on. Neagle must be persisted with because I was very pleased with the emotion he showed after scoring a goal - he was was imploring his teammates to lift. Darcy, whilst very green in terms of the pace of the game, is a very good tackler and did some nice things.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

MH_Bomber wrote:My absolute despair is that even when we are making a better fist of it - i.e. 26 points down at the beginning of the last qtr there were two instances of players just pannicking, blazing away and not ensuring a near certain goal. One was forgivable in that it was Reimers (just not experienced enough to think properly in the fray ) the other was Lovett - just a silly ball onto the boot kick - scores a point and then they just goal from the kick out. Both of these things ended our run.

The first half, I'd venture to say, was the worst footy I have ever witnessed as a Bomber supporter. I was going to go through the list selected but that is just too depressing in terms of the players that dont appear to be up to it. Hille and Lloyd played pretty well considering the performance of the rest of the team. Monfries seemed to get a lot lot better as the game went on. Neagle must be persisted with because I was very pleased with the emotion he showed after scoring a goal - he was was imploring his teammates to lift. Darcy, whilst very green in terms of the pace of the game, is a very good tackler and did some nice things.
That Reimers kick was not forgiveable. That was flashy gimmick show time instead of giving off the hands and doing the team thing. That hurt us, and Jordan McMahon running riot hurt us. He must have racked up the possessions in that last quarter. Absolutely carved us up and killed any momentum we might have built.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

I think it was more forgiveable than that silly kick by Lovett. Reimers was a rush of blood to the head. He hasnt played that many senior games and an under 20 game player, in my book, can be forgiven for THAT mistake.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

I don't think it matters how many games he has played at this level. The fundamental point is he is representing the EFC at this level and he made a mistake of monumental proportions.

Still he can polish his night club slippers this week in the expectation of another journey with the rabble that are the once great Essendon Bombers. Nothing will change if the past 4 weeks are anything to go by.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

They ahve disgraced the jumper worn so proudly by the Tiwi Bombers and North Shore Bombers.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

stryper, you're refreshing to read on this board :)
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

With Reimers at least he kicked the damn thing unlike some others!

How hard is it to man up? You go and stand next to somone wearing different colours to you!
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Thanks Megan but Hey what else can you do...
You have to look for the positives otherwise it becomes the same boring shit and when things do turn around you look like an idiot!!!
Talk of sack this Guy and sack that Guy - bores me to tears...

Yes sometimes I say things out of anger or frustration but when I settle I see things in a different light...

I say get out there and do a better job than these kids Yes kids that have been thrown in the deep end...
They are doing their apprenticeships and Yes things will turn around for the better...

True I am still Not convinced about Lloydy - Captain material but he did show some glimpses of being able to do the job last night...
I just hope that this is the beginning...

As for me Bombers till the day I die and then after!!! :wink: